Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:33:30 AM
I dont know about that, at this time cheap prices made me buy them. so i like ripple than bitcoin. at a low price gives me the opportunity to make a bigger profit that is in my brain.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:33:03 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
Ripple is too centralized cryptocurrency, with all the shortcomings of bitcoin, it is clearly better than Ripple
Activity: 65
August 19, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
Invest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the oldest and best coin on the market . I'm sure the price will rise
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 18, 2018, 07:44:25 AM
I have absolutely no faith in Ripple. I think that Ripple is a purely speculative coin and it is no mach to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of crypto and it is the best coin out there. This two are totally opposite and Bitcoin should be everybody's choice.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 07:34:00 AM
ripple will not replace bitcoin while many altcoins that are better than ripple bitcoin still rank first as the most popular coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:11:59 AM
I don't think Ripple will be able to replace Bitcoint even for the next few years, but we also don't know because such things are difficult to predict, as bitcoint's top coint is still hard to beat until now
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
There is far difference with XRP and BTC.
Ripple will never replace BTC. Bitcoin will remain strong at top.
We might see ripple with no value in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 02:59:33 AM
Despite the fact that ripple has quite good positions in the crypto currency market, and also that it is a coin for a long time in the market, it is still difficult to compete with bitcoin to this coin. Bitcoin has the largest capitalization, in addition it is more reliable. Therefore, my choice is BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
August 18, 2018, 02:54:52 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin to invest. It has brilliant potential in significantly increasing its value where it is an advantage that no other coin has. Of course, bitcoin is better than a ripple, a ripple is also a coin that is safe to invest even though it can't be as good as bitcoin. But you can make a ripple to diversify investments.

I am prefer choosing bitcoin rather than ripple. Ripple is good coin but i think its different with ripple network that used by banks. Ripple have good community and bitcoin have biggest liquidity in market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:39:26 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin to invest. It has brilliant potential in significantly increasing its value where it is an advantage that no other coin has. Of course, bitcoin is better than a ripple, a ripple is also a coin that is safe to invest even though it can't be as good as bitcoin. But you can make a ripple to diversify investments.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 02:18:00 AM
Do you know such an interesting fact that Ripple was spinning even before Bitcoin appeared? So in fact, Ripple is the first crypto currency. It seems to me that he has great prospects!
Activity: 1078
August 18, 2018, 02:11:38 AM
In the current market situation, the only safe investment is Bitcoin. It is too risky to buy any altcoins including Ripple at the moment. Ripple has a good potential, but it is not the best time to buy it.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
If I have to choose then I will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin has good quality and high prices so many people invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very promising for long-term investment.
If I have to choose between bitcoin or ripple I will also choose bitcoin,
because if we talk bitcoin it certainly doesn't need to be doubted especially when bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency,
and his future is also bright and promising
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 01:55:04 AM
Well i guess the  the newest member of this forum will even go for Bitcoin how much more we old folks in here. Well Bitcoin is very popular, has a great value on the market and so investing into it can earn you way much than Ripple can offer.
I don't feel like that, I think Ripple can also be very profitable if the capital invested is equivalent to Bitcoin. Even Riplle can bring profits faster. Both of these coins are really good, but not everyone can reach Bitcoin because the price is very high, both have advantages and disadvantages.

it all depends on the tastes and marketing strategies of each one because I think Bitcoin is more suitable for long-term investments and Riplle is great for trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 18, 2018, 01:53:57 AM
Since market is bleeding and not stable I will choose bitcoin when it comes to investing and holding. As we know market is still suffering and it needs bitcoin to become stable first before altcoins value become normal again. Cryptocurrency I believe depend on bitcoin now.
Activity: 420
August 18, 2018, 01:49:09 AM
My choice is always Bitcoin because we have seen some exceptional growth in the last year and now still, there are many companies focusing on developments of the Blockchain based projects for future developments. Soon Bitcoin will become the major cryptocurrency being accepted globally. I don't have much faith in XRP.
Activity: 110
August 18, 2018, 01:26:51 AM
Bitcoin is good for long term investment , Ripple for long term . Choose what suits you best
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 18, 2018, 01:48:02 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

Ripple will can never replace Bitcoin because Ripple is controlled so much and community also don't want to hold a coin that is controled by others so much. And there will be many coins which have technology and applications like Ripple in the future, but Bitcoin is unique
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 01:44:30 AM
I believe even if ripples get the crowd, it still won't be able to replace bitcoin because bitcoin will also continue to grow and increase in size. Because the fans can't move to another heart.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
If I have to choose then I will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin has good quality and high prices so many people invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very promising for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: