Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 31. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
It seems to me that investments in litecoin have a better chance of making a profit. Ripple is a reliable coin, but it can not rise in price several times. Too many coins in the market, so the price will not rise above 1.5-2 dollars.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 01, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Litecoin is much better, I think that Ripple should be avoided at all costs as it is not a real currency as we understand it. Too easy to manipulate and to centralised.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
I see great prospects in Ripple. And therefore I invest in it. But I do not fret that Litecoin will show himself yet.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
July 01, 2018, 12:18:09 PM
Ripple and LTC both are best coin for holding.But I recommend to buy Litecoin than Ripple.Because Litecoin is a good stable coin and most sercure technology.It have lot of chance to increase.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 01, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Personally I will choose coin that can be invested for long-term, I think Litecoin has more chances to develop and rise up.
Because LTC is an old coin and has larger community its good for long term return. That why i prefer litecoin than ripple.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
if you are a real investors and believer in the blockchain technology, you will always chose Litecoin before Ripple.In the encrypted world, Litecoin is the shadow of bitcoin.Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, remember that.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
If I were to advise among Ripple or Litecoin then I will advise to buy Litecoin. Because Ripple is very risky Altcoin to invest. Litecoin has good project and team members for growth.
Why you think buy Ripple is very risky altcoin to invest? I don't think Litecoin is safer. I don't think Ripple is very risky, it's just that the appreciation is slower.
If you want to be more cautious, don't invest anything. Just invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
If I were to advise among Ripple or Litecoin then I will advise to buy Litecoin. Because Ripple is very risky Altcoin to invest. Litecoin has good project and team members for growth.
Activity: 314
July 01, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
From my point of view both of this coins have not great potential. I mean that LTC and Ripple will grow in the market trend, but I think that it is able to find coins with better potential to grow against BTC price.
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Personally, i want a long term investment because it has a better chance of winning. Ripple is a short term investment while litecoin can be a short term or long term. Ripple is in the top 3 as of the moment while litecoin is in the 6th place of top 10 cryptos. So I will choose Ripple for now because it is in the higher place.
Activity: 166
July 01, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
il go on ripple. Banks suport the ripple, given enough time this could be a dollar value coin. Invest now while its cheap.
Activity: 73
July 01, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
Of these two cryptocurrencies, I would obviously choose Ripple because it is really different from other projects and is already actively used in banking.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
There are a lot of people who are trying to be rich with ripple. Although this coin can make double, triple or more in the future, I think a coin must be much more than this. Ripple is not a decentralized altcoin, and this is enough for me to choose litecoin or an another real altcoin instead of ripple.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
I prefer Litecoin to Ripple. One thing we should take into cognizance is the fact that the total supply for Ripple is outrageous meanwhile, Litecoin is not. The supply affects the market greatly. Other pending issues are there with Ripple which may prevent it from mooning like Litecoin would.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
I think of these two coins is to choose a Ripple, because Litecoin will not bring you much profit. If you use Litecoin as a fairly stable coin - then you should invest in it. I think Ripple can grow very large, which is why I choose Ripple.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
I can't believe this needs to be asked. What on earth do people continue to see in XRP? Can anyone fill me in? Back in the day the boards largely hated Ripple, but i keep seeing these X Vs Ripple topics and they make me wonder if people actually consider Ripple a worthwhile crypto these days.
centralized with big pre-mined token for the developer. Because they are lack of a new topic and they have created a similar thread. I guess centralized banker coin just like ripple is not worth to be compared with another coin.
Activity: 224
June 30, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
I can't believe this needs to be asked. What on earth do people continue to see in XRP? Can anyone fill me in? Back in the day the boards largely hated Ripple, but i keep seeing these X Vs Ripple topics and they make me wonder if people actually consider Ripple a worthwhile crypto these days.
Activity: 50
June 30, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
I will choose litecoin, it is suitable for long-term investment,great potential,good future,has a great price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

I will buy both why should I choose only one if I could have Litecoin and Ripple. As you have said, both of them are a great investments considering being in the top 10 in Coinmarketcap. I don't see any reason not to invest in any of them because for sure, those holding these coins will benefit more once they pump more than 10x in the future.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:45:03 PM
Most people are advised to invest in ripple. But personally I don't like this currency. Ripple is not even a cryptocurrency. So between these two coins I choose litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: