Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 26994 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 01:57:04 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
we have witnessed a really astonishing ripple going up recently. many people here said that this activity is temporary and that soon it all lie down. well, now we can make up our minds about it finally
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
The bitcoin cannot be replaced. The coin will be the first around the world. The most known coin has no competitors.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 05, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
RIPPLE of course grew quickly. Most likely this coin will go into correction. Maybe it's further growth. But it will never reach the level of bitcoin!
yeah, ripple is growing fast, but I think it's still too fast to compare bitcoin. well, even though we know ripple is a good coin, basically ripple usage is still inferior to ETH. well, maybe before compared to bitcoin, it's better for ripple to take over the position of ETH.
Activity: 597
November 05, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
This is extremely ridiculous! Ripple never overtake bitcoin though Ripple looks promising these days and also have a good project. But bitcoin is evergreen currency no one could cross it whatever the situation is. Bitcoin still has huge popularity among the crypto users, Ripple may be doing good but won't be next BTC.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 05, 2018, 01:13:21 PM
I don't think Ripple will replace or outperform Bitcoin anytime soon. Although in the case of introduction the Ripple technologies by leading financial corporations, such as MasterCard, XRP can significantly increase in price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
That's really impossible. With Ethereum and NEO in front of you, this will never happen. XRP total supply too much
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
No ripple is not the next bitcoin, it is a good coin but it is a centralized coin and bitcoin is a decentralized coin. The fact that ripple is decentralized is one of the things that is holding back the coin since people find it hard to actually trust centralized coins because they are controlled by people somewhere. Ripple is a good coin on its own but it is not on the level of bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
RIPPLE of course grew quickly. Most likely this coin will go into correction. Maybe it's further growth. But it will never reach the level of bitcoin!
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
it wont happen , and you are asking on a wrong forum this forum called " BITCOINTALK " for no reason Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 04, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
The fact that ripple has been doing great these days does not mean it will be the next bitcoin. Ripple can still not beat the tenacity of bitcoin, as it stands. Even as I speak, the price of Ripple isn't that strong as it were before; it's still kind of fluctuating. Well, it's happening to most coins, though, due to the present market. But, I still believe in the future of Ethereum to be the next in line with Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
I think Ripple can not beat the bitcoin. But the Ripple has strong projects on the real world and it will be always within top 5 on coinmarketcap
Activity: 332
November 04, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
I've been always sure that ripple has a great future. And now when regulators and main exchanges require crypto to be centralized, ripple has all the chances to be on top. Still I'm not a fan of ripple. But it's hard to reject its advantages and perspectives.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Ripple is one of the very good coins along with Paragon and Cardano that I have used so I believe that if I invest in it, it shall be a good decision. It can actually compete with bitcoin to because the three are so good.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2018, 09:58:59 AM
I think it's all just empty talk to create a stir around ripple. Just like it was a year ago. IMHO

I agree. It will always be still bitcoin. And if ripple will.make its name, why not create its own. Do not compare it to bitcoin. There is no alternative coin that can be compare to bitcoin, that is one of the thing people need to understand in cryptocurrency. It is the bitcoin no other coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

I do not think this will happen very quickly. The banks should start using this technology. Yes, Ripple is adapted, but there was no launch yet. If the introduction is successful, it will cause a strong increase in price, but I do not think for a long time. Next year promises us a lot of exciting events about this.

Activity: 574
November 04, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
Up until today, the price of ripple is still a little fluctuation, but the range is rather stable.
I think at the current condition, it won't be able to surpass bitcoin yet.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
November 04, 2018, 09:50:24 AM
How many alts holder/believer said that their coin can overtake bitcoin? Many have said it before up to now but still they didn't come near where btc was. Before you think of that, beat ltc and eth first before dreaming of ripple can take over btc in the no.1 spot. Ripple is way far from beating btc. Doesn't even getting so much attention compared to eth.
Activity: 714
November 04, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Yes ripple is making impressive moves on its way but the fact that to be top the competitor or even surpassing the king of crypto is just an illusion, try to see on the coin market cap to determine the comparison.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
November 04, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
Ripple is just altcoin . Maybe at the moment it has one of the biggest capitalizations on the market and, as developers claim, there are good prospects for the future, but it can never be the next btc, because there can be only one bitcoin. And the rest of the coins are just altcoins, nothing more.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 09:36:42 AM
 Are you making a joke? Ripple has only a value of 0.46$ while Bitcoin it just only 6.3k$, a big difference in terms of value tells everything that ripple cannot surpass the legacy of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: