Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Vs NEO - page 16. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 05:34:09 AM
They are entirely two different projects. Ripple XRP coins is created to used for bank transfers. Think about an improved and modern version of Swift payments. It is centralized, controlled by the Riplle company.

However, Neo is decentralised smart contract platform. It is created to be used by companies want to create their own ICOs, smart contract and even smart identity software.

Neo is the future. Ripple is not Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 03:38:57 AM
IMHO NEO is more appealing as an environment considering multiple products/coins can be spawned in it. Once people buy into the environment, they typically stay with it unless and otherwise they have strong reason not to.
XRP is appealing for transactions and like, however, other technologies could be proven to be more disruptive. Given it's high volume (eventually 100b), I don't think the price will go very very high as often predicted by some pundits. Smiley

Disclaimer: I own a small amount of XRP and no NEO  (too late to join the party, I guess! Embarrassed )
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
And what does it means for you? it doesn't mean that NEO is going to be highly accepted by them.
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china...

And this was just an old-new, there is nothing new with this, and if i am not wrong, this was a fake notice in order to pump the price of NEO.

It went from $25 to $43 in a few hours.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
i would say overall neo would win, you can use neo for so much more then you can ripple, which for me means it's a better investment overall.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 03:04:03 AM
They don't compete at all. They do entirely different things  Huh
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
January 20, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
Between XRP and NEO I think NEO will turn out to be more effective in the long run because it is considered as the ETH of China. It will surely rise more in future as the its charts show us that it has gained more over the last few months. It might cross $500 within this year according to my speculation. XRP on the other hand has a good potential to return more profits but is highly controlled by the so called Bankers. It can return more profit since it is only $2 yet.
Activity: 154
January 20, 2018, 02:35:27 AM
Keep ripple winning when compared to neo. One of the reasons for the ripple is supported by bankers that we know more competent in the investment's world.  Smiley
Activity: 273
January 20, 2018, 01:50:09 AM
Yeah right as you say. I think if both competition. the ripple will win.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
January 20, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
Pages:
Jump to: