Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 25. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 06, 2019, 04:46:49 PM
I do not like Ripple as well and I believe that Ripple will be replaced by a much better altcoin like BCH or LTC. I also think that we should invest more money into crypto currencies and not into the centralised bank solution.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 06, 2019, 04:40:38 PM
One of the most controversial coin I have ever seen is XRP. Controversial in the sense that, first it is centralized and there have been a lot of a controversy on it, because there are some things about it that I do not like.
Yes, it might give you some profits,  but I do not see it lasting for long.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 04:27:06 PM
I am not sure about Ripple dieing. Lots of big banks in many countries are behind Ripple. I am sure Russia will be the first one to use Ripple.
Well, I doubt that Russia will begin to use, Russian banks do not like blockchain much , I think that Japan in this regard will be the first country to use blockchain and rippl, as ripple is now in a bullish mood, I think it will grow well !
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
January 06, 2019, 04:06:02 PM
I am not sure about Ripple dieing. Lots of big banks in many countries are behind Ripple. I am sure Russia will be the first one to use Ripple.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 03:58:48 PM
I think ripple will never die. it was impossible for the top ranking coin to suddenly disappear. maybe a decline is more appropriate to explain the current situation. but if the ripple team can work harder, I'm sure in the future ripple can succeed. like now, when the fall of the ripple market can survive. even he can take over the position of ethereum. it proves that the team and project are very high quality.
Yes I think so, Riak is not dead, because coin ripples have high potential and a good transaction system. Up and down the ranking in the competition is normal because each coin has its own advantages and disadvantages. It won't be that easy. Ripples die, I'm sure the future will be better.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 06, 2019, 02:40:00 PM
You have some good points but still I don't think that ripple will die this soon. Ripple is one of the best devloped and dedicated project in this market. I know people don't like ripple for it's centralization so do I. But if you see it as a project then ripple is really doing great. And they already partnership with many banks. And some of them are accepted its technology. And many other banks are trying to use it. Yeah some day banks will develop a project like ripple or maybe they fully backed ripple. But ripple will survive for a long time as I think.
A Ripple partnership with Banks has absolutely nothing to do with XRP. XRP is a worthless scam and the sooner its gone the better for crypto as a whole.
And yes having the same crippling inflation (2.xx%) as fiat means it will have the same faith.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 06, 2019, 02:24:02 PM
You have some good points but still I don't think that ripple will die this soon. Ripple is one of the best devloped and dedicated project in this market. I know people don't like ripple for it's centralization so do I. But if you see it as a project then ripple is really doing great. And they already partnership with many banks. And some of them are accepted its technology. And many other banks are trying to use it. Yeah some day banks will develop a project like ripple or maybe they fully backed ripple. But ripple will survive for a long time as I think.
Activity: 546
January 06, 2019, 02:20:41 PM
if the ripple is the same as this, I am sure that sooner or later XRP will be abandoned by the investor. there have been too many problems here and every problem that has made the price of XRP destroyed.
with the decline that occurred in the XRP which made it back in the 3rd position in the market, plus many problems that occur, it is not impossible that investors will start leaving.
but in my personal opinion there will still be new investors coming in and big investors who are on the XRP will not be easy to leave so that the XRP will still survive.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 02:03:05 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

A short TA on Ripple

Bullish Case:
Ripple has respected the long-term trend-line(green) and have bounced pretty well from it.

It has to cross 200 days Moving Average(red line) to continue the bullish momentum.The major hurdle for ripple would be the long-term downward trendline(dotted-line). Once the dotted-line is broken, bulls might hope for short-term upward movement.

Bearish Case:
If it broke the $0.34 support level and closes below that with strong selling volume, then the chances of breaking the long-term green line are high which will lead to bearishness for ripple.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
January 06, 2019, 12:46:21 PM
if the ripple is the same as this, I am sure that sooner or later XRP will be abandoned by the investor. there have been too many problems here and every problem that has made the price of XRP destroyed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
January 06, 2019, 12:37:57 PM
I think ripple will never die. it was impossible for the top ranking coin to suddenly disappear. maybe a decline is more appropriate to explain the current situation. but if the ripple team can work harder, I'm sure in the future ripple can succeed. like now, when the fall of the ripple market can survive. even he can take over the position of ethereum. it proves that the team and project are very high quality.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 12:32:20 PM
Will Ripple / XRP expand and be used more and more by big banks?  It could, but I'm not overly concerned about it.  I just want whoever is controlling Ripple / XRP prices to give it one more good, long, hard, BALLS DEEP pump, and grant me the wisdom to know when the price has peaked and it's time to sell out, then they can dump it for all I care.  I'm in it for the money to be made, nothing else.

Having said that, banks pay "X" to send a money transfer now.  If the price of Ripple rises above "X", then why would the banks want to use it, even if it is infinitely faster?  So I think Ripple is price capped in that way.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
January 06, 2019, 12:25:32 PM
If we follow the development of Ripple, we will be optimistic about the future of the coin, devs. who has a good reputation and is also supported by a strong community is certainly a guarantee that Ripple will continue to last as long as crypto still has a market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 12:18:56 PM
Ripple has not lost in price, just because of the upcoming Ethereum fork, its price is rising. I think that very soon Ripple again will take the second place and race continues.

I doubt that now ripple can take 2 place, Ethereum is now gaining strength and I think will be on 2. and of course ripple is unlikely to die I think the project will develop
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
January 06, 2019, 12:10:10 PM
I don't know if this is going to become true or not, but I didn't even like ripple once. I believe it is not a good decentralized example.
No one likes XRP, but it is supported by the bank. XRP is growing strongly every day, with what XRP has done in 2018, 2019 is sure that XRP will go up to No. 2 in a convincing way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 11:31:12 AM
There is no need to create illusions, nothing bad as you understand will not happen with this terrible project, there was a lot of negativity on the forum about this project, but still nothing happened in general.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 04:25:06 PM
I don't know if this is going to become true or not, but I didn't even like ripple once. I believe it is not a good decentralized example.
Activity: 462
January 05, 2019, 04:23:43 PM
Ripple has not lost in price, just because of the upcoming Ethereum fork, its price is rising. I think that very soon Ripple again will take the second place and race continues.
Activity: 588
January 05, 2019, 03:26:42 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
They will not use Ripple´s technology Xraid because you said it? They would rather use some small cap coin for it?
This doesn´t make sense. Banks will cooperate only with old estabilished blocchains.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2019, 03:21:50 PM
i don't so ripple will die because on that accusation, i really believes the team ripple are work hard to make sure ripple put in the highest position from the coinmarketcap, and people knows that ripple(xrp) after ethereum down fall in the market they place at 2nd highest coin at cmc.
Pages:
Jump to: