Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 26. (Read 27504 times)

copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 03:08:01 PM
I don't think that ripple will die. Ripple is a good coin with huge market capitalization and it is third place on coinmarketcap. It is supported by modern blockchain technology, but it is a centralized coin.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 09:34:58 AM
Banks don't need any cryptocurrencies, and of course Ripple, but other merchants use Ripple, such as supermarkets, small grocery stores, which I think is enough for Ripple to develop well.

Wait, but there are a lot of different projects on the cryptocurrency market, why are we talking only about the XRP project? I think that it is here that the banking sector is of real importance, and it is the bankers who are raising this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
January 02, 2019, 10:40:57 AM
Ripple will never die because it is one of the strongest and top five coins of this market. and many global banks using its a platform.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 10:28:48 AM
Ripple is centralized, XRP is very Decentralized.  Ripple only controls 7% of the XRP Ledger and only 27% of the UNLs and that's dropping.  If you look into the fundamentals of XRP and ignore the price (because its still coupled to dying BTC) than you'll see that its massively oversold and way undervalued.  Ripple has had an incredible year fostering the development of the XRP ecosystem while at the same time removing their control of the ecosystem.  The blog below just shows what's happened in Q4.  Incredible.  And XRP wasn't designed as a currency.  It's designed as a bridge asset allowing for instant movement of value globally with FIAT or other assets.  I'm buying and holding XRP for 5 years then will re-evaluate.  

https://xrpcommunity.blog/q4-2018-xrp-adoption-report-actions-speak-louder-than-words/
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
January 02, 2019, 10:25:26 AM
Impossible Ripple could be die, how come ripple at the third position at coin market cap could be die, we have support ethereum will be more positive and have higher price later.
Activity: 630
January 02, 2019, 10:04:35 AM
It will not happen that ripple will die because only few people know that all the bank will not accept block chain decentralized system at this time. But block chain technology is fully power full and every system must have to join it for big and better change for better life.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 04:24:58 AM
No, Ripple will never die. Its centralization is actually more dynamic than the decentralized crypto, because it has the support of large organizations behind it, which may incur opposition of some crypto fans, but we can't deny it. The strength of those large investment institutions, they have the ability to support Ripple's long-term survival.
Activity: 462
January 02, 2019, 04:24:03 AM
Banks don't need any cryptocurrencies, and of course Ripple, but other merchants use Ripple, such as supermarkets, small grocery stores, which I think is enough for Ripple to develop well.
Activity: 602
January 02, 2019, 04:21:11 AM
It's not time for Ripple to die. The market owned by Ripple is always moving and up and down. I think Ripple is not a careless coin that we can underestimate. Ripple is a good coin and its future potential is good too. So it is appropriate for us to invest in it. This will increase our income in the future and guarantee it.
As has been said many times, I also think that today XRP as a whole looks fine, but as for encryption and a normal blockchain, this is a terrible situation as a whole, because XRP is nothing like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 11:13:20 PM
I think you need to give a solid prove saying that Ripple will die, cause up until today people still trading Ripple in the market, that means the coin will still live on with the support of the community.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 01, 2019, 11:06:27 PM
Funny, how can people say that ripple is going to die, it is impossible you can look in the market. Already ripple secure its position in the market at 3rd position, which it helps to grow the value of ripple in the market.
copper member
Activity: 29
January 01, 2019, 10:56:27 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

I do agree that banks are completely against the decentralized control of financial system. They will "try" somehow to be decentralized.
Activity: 490
January 01, 2019, 10:54:24 PM
Ripple is not dying and as a matter of fact, many corporations and venture capitalist are more open to ripple more than other cryptocurrency. Why is this so, because thry can relate with ripple system unlike it's counterpart thst ate decentralized!
Activity: 384
January 01, 2019, 04:11:23 PM
For now at the beginning of this new January 2019, I only see Ripple still looks pretty good. And there is no sign of death. I hope this year the market and crypto prices will improve.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 01, 2019, 02:17:09 PM
Of course Ripple will die.
Major banks will never use it.
Most major institutional players are currently sitting back and watching the development of crypto.
Those who have started using it are making their own blockchains.

And why would they bother with xrp when they can just make their own?
AS far as ripple's claims of major banks using their platform, it is mostly trumped up and not an established business partnership.
So why is xrp so valuable?

Because it is a pure speculative coin and is easily manipulated.
Especially when the vast majority of it is in the hands of ripple themselves.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 01, 2019, 02:14:01 PM
......................as long as it is crypto, we should all support.
and xrp is a certified scam
Activity: 396
January 01, 2019, 02:02:00 PM
If my guess is not wrong, I think Ripple will have a very big rise in the next bull market, although there are many people who don't like Ripple. I don't understand why when a crypto may not be decentralized, there will always be some people who reject it? To know that we must be united now, whether it is centralized or not, as long as it is crypto, we should all support.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 01, 2019, 01:49:22 PM
I think that of course in theory some day in far future of course it is possible that the Ripple may die like any other coin or token. But today it is very much supported by a group of people that are interested in it, so it will not happen nowadays. And it will not happen untill it is supported by the traders. So the Ripple will be alive at least for some period because there is a demand on it. But personally I do not think this coin to be very perspective.
Activity: 74
January 01, 2019, 01:05:55 PM
I myself changed the token for a day and the price for it stood on the spot, there are many exchangers, but I like this exchange https://bitebtc.com/?affid=46795 most of all, where people pass verification
Now BiteBTC is in the top 40 exchanges around the world, but some traders believe that our volume of fakes. It is not true. Personally, I use it myself and there are no problems https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48875
I’m probably already using the exchange for about a year, there were no questions, everything works without problems
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 01, 2019, 01:00:52 PM
Ripple will never die. On the contrary, Ripple is always or a good improvement. Because Ripple is one of the altcoins that is very much interested. And ripple predictions will always increase in price. In the future, of course Ripple is one of the potential altcoins for an increase.
Ripple periodically pampet well, this is the coin can bring good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: