Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 4. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 04:39:05 PM
If the prognosis for XRP was that, years ago prices would be at negligible levels. If that did not happen, it means that there are big players interested in this coin and that there is probably a strong community, an adoption that goes up every year and a real project. Particularly I have no interest, but I recognize the merits and the ability to do business that besides XRP, some other projects have. What would die to you? Is it the level of price or use or mention between people?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
March 22, 2019, 04:13:05 PM
I do not believe that such a strong and promising project could die. It seems to me that ripple has a great future. Most banks are willing to work with this cryptocurrency.
On the contrary, I see a very good development from the Ripple team. In general, I believe that the team is promoting its coin most strongly on the market.

In addition, Ripple has potentials like other coins in the market. Even though they accused it; as a pumped and dumped coin, it's still very much pretty far from other shitcoins. Being the very number Three on coinmarketcap put it ahead of all other coins bellow it. Ripple will survive like others did.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 22, 2019, 04:00:27 PM
I do not believe that such a strong and promising project could die. It seems to me that ripple has a great future. Most banks are willing to work with this cryptocurrency.
On the contrary, I see a very good development from the Ripple team. In general, I believe that the team is promoting its coin most strongly on the market.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
March 22, 2019, 03:23:53 PM
I think there is no direct basis that the ripple will die, as what we can see on the market place ripple is really become better now and I believe that there arexsi many people in crypto that believe on it, people really wanted to invest into ripple due to the big potential of the voin and in the near future the ripple will maybe rise and not going to die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 02:45:47 PM
Activity: 462
March 22, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
Nowadays XLM is in trend and adoption of this project by institutional investors and banks far more developed than XRPs
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
March 17, 2019, 03:20:56 PM
Ripple currently has many followers. More and more large banks and world-famous companies announced the creation of their coins in the likeness of Ripple to serve their own needs.
And you should know also many people who don't like ripple because has centralized system. When cryptocurrency is received by many people then I don't think they will choose ripple as an investment place or even as payment system because they will choose cryptocurrency that has decentralized system. My presupposition once they received cryptocurrency in theirs live it because they has bored and sick of with centralized system so as they move to new system that they can do anything without limited.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 17, 2019, 03:15:09 PM
It is impossible. Such a big coin as Ripple will survive because they are almost the only team that are always making great partnerships with banks from all around the world. I do not like Ripple, because this coin does not have a limited supply, but this coin will live and will be a big part of our industry.
I also do not think positive about Ripple. At least being centralized is not easily accepted by me. Because it is like something contrary to the character of cryptocurrency. I cannot give an opinion that it will die, maybe it can continue.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
March 17, 2019, 03:04:17 PM
Progress Ripple over the past year, says that the project will live and pretty good. The project signs many contracts in the banking sector, and is well developed and improves integration.  Smiley
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 02:37:03 PM
Not at all ripple is like one of great coin in crypto wold and the ripple was down 3usd to 0.4 due to bad condition in crypto market, I was holding the ripple for very beginning I hope the ripple will going to rock in crypto market very soon.
I also don't think Riak died beside a coin with high capitalization in the Riak market and also one of ETH's rivals at a higher level. The ripple factor decreases clearly because Crypto's condition is currently not conductive. just waiting for Riak time to soar in the bullish market tomorrow.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
March 17, 2019, 01:58:25 PM
Not at all ripple is like one of great coin in crypto wold and the ripple was down 3usd to 0.4 due to bad condition in crypto market, I was holding the ripple for very beginning I hope the ripple will going to rock in crypto market very soon.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 01:52:14 PM
No it won't die. Ripple is one of the good coins in this space. Even recently some platforms have adopted or implemented it into their services. So I think Ripple will continue to wax strong.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
March 17, 2019, 01:36:11 PM
It is impossible. Such a big coin as Ripple will survive because they are almost the only team that are always making great partnerships with banks from all around the world. I do not like Ripple, because this coin does not have a limited supply, but this coin will live and will be a big part of our industry.
Merit: 101
March 17, 2019, 01:26:00 PM
XRP is a project that in the future will have opportunities for legalization and it seems to me that this will not only be in the banking sector, it will be everywhere, including many old and regular payment systems.
Activity: 574
March 17, 2019, 02:15:09 AM
Coin Ripple and payment system done all different things. And many crypto enthusiasts do not like Ripple because it is not a cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 16, 2019, 06:30:16 PM
Ripple currently has many followers. More and more large banks and world-famous companies announced the creation of their coins in the likeness of Ripple to serve their own needs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
March 16, 2019, 06:19:40 PM
Do not panic. While the banks will develop their system can take years. Or they have nothing left. And what will each bank create its own system? No, I do not think so.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 16, 2019, 06:18:10 PM
If medium/large banks don't want to use Ripple, that's not a problem. ven though these banks make their own coins, this is a progress and it is not impossible that this will happen, the transaction system throughout the world will soon become a decentralized system.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 16, 2019, 06:00:46 PM
I don't think that ripple will die. Ripple is a coin for money transfer and banking stuff. And ripple is fully backed by banks and some big investors. And yes there is a chance that banks can copy the project and do whatever they want. But it will take time till then ripple will be go many project. As a project ripple is good but the main problem is centralizay
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
March 16, 2019, 05:56:32 PM
I don't think this will ever happen. Check recent developments within Ripple you will see there are many partnerships etc with the aim of going mainstream. With time Ripple and other good projects will go mainstream, which is what we need.
Pages:
Jump to: