Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 5. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
March 16, 2019, 05:41:53 PM
Die?? Haha, its incredible how ignorant so many people can be.  Look into Coil, Xpring, new features of XCurrent and also understand the partnership with R3 and why the Corda Settler has selected XRP as the only obvious choice to settle cross-border payments.  Do some research on SBI, Temenos, SAP and XRP.  XRP is the fastest, most secure and least expensive way to facilitate payments that also has the necessary liquidity in a variety of markets.  All other coins with similar technical merit have ZERO liquidity including XLM and Nano. XRP will be used at scale throughout Asia and the Middle East before the end of 2019 and in other markets where there is regulatory clarity.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
March 16, 2019, 12:56:06 AM
It depends on how the team develops the altcoin ripple, I will not say die in the near future that altcoin ripple has a good place on the marketcap but it all depends on the team and enthusiasts of the altcoin if they want to stay on the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 16, 2019, 12:44:14 AM
There were really a lot of attempts that would really make it, in fact, nothing happens, as you see today the XRP project is just gaining more serious dimensions. This is good because I plan to make money on this project in the medium term.
Agree and XRP  are diversify their business not only focussing in payment transaction from banks and other payment merchant but they are now engaging in gaming industry this can add value to its coin in the ling run and not purely dependent on banks and payment center a good move for Ripple company for making this decisiion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 11:57:34 PM
Up until today, Ripple still has it's value and it also showing it's struggle to rise up just like the other coins do.
I believe it still racing to take the 2nd seat from Ethereum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 11:09:29 PM
Ripple is best platform to crypto investors , Ripple is old cryptocurrency and most reliable platform in the cryptomarket nowadays Ripple performance is very well in cryptomarket now it's place is second in coinmarketcap If this condition persists definitely.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
March 15, 2019, 09:30:19 PM
How one of the top 3 coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple) will die? XRP is now on 3rd rank and is good competitor with ETH. I also believe that XRP will exist and its price will be at least 5 times after 5 years. There is no reason to die XRP yet. So be logical and practical. If crypto exist, Bitcoin, ETH and XRP will exist.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 10, 2019, 02:08:32 PM
This post was created ten years ago and OP was totally wrong, it went to become the top 3 in the market, it even claimed the number two spot on two occasions, it looks like Ripple future is bright and we will see a lot more Ripple in the future.
The OP carries out the wrong analysis in this regard because currently ripples are coins that compete in the market. therefore I am sure that ripple can get its best position in the future and hopefully there will be many developments that occur on ripple especially for usability in the real world
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 10, 2019, 01:56:19 PM
There were really a lot of attempts that would really make it, in fact, nothing happens, as you see today the XRP project is just gaining more serious dimensions. This is good because I plan to make money on this project in the medium term.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 10, 2019, 09:54:17 AM
This post was created ten years ago and OP was totally wrong, it went to become the top 3 in the market, it even claimed the number two spot on two occasions, it looks like Ripple future is bright and we will see a lot more Ripple in the future.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
March 10, 2019, 08:59:55 AM
In my opinion, Ripple will not die. Indeed, there are not many traitors to Ripple like ETH, EOS and BNB. but the price of Ripple is very stable on the market. I am sure if later the price of Ripple will experience a significant increase.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 10, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
I don't think ripple will grow much more, people are starting to see the real side of ripple that's its not a very good coin
Ripple can still live and last longer, it does have flaws but other coins also have weaknesses because nothing is perfect.
he can still produce results for us, if we can manage the opportunity to get opportunities still exist.
so prove it first to find out more so you don't get the wrong idea.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 05:52:59 AM
I don't think ripple will grow much more, people are starting to see the real side of ripple that's its not a very good coin
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
March 10, 2019, 05:48:23 AM
In my opinion XRP will keep bigger and the price has potential to raise another 100x in the long term, XRP already tradeable a few years ago and the price already rising more than 60 times. With more quality product like XRapid and use by many third party the demand will increasing.
In the next 10 years, if XRP is still alive, I believe it will increase 100 times compared to the present. XRP is the No. 2 competitor of ETH and it is certain that it will stabilize in the next 2 years
Yes, there are maximum chances it will grow more in the upcoming year if it remains in the market.
Activity: 351
March 10, 2019, 05:03:37 AM
The first thing to note is that XRP prices didn't experience a surge due to the number of banks that Ripple allied with. While the number of financial institutions that are willing to partner with XRP is indeed impressive, the real motivating factor lies in the status of these partners
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 03:07:39 AM
In my opinion XRP will keep bigger and the price has potential to raise another 100x in the long term, XRP already tradeable a few years ago and the price already rising more than 60 times. With more quality product like XRapid and use by many third party the demand will increasing.
In the next 10 years if XRP is still alive, I believe it will increase 100 times compared to the present. XRP is the No. 2 competitor of ETH and it is certain that it will stabilize in the next 2 years
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
March 10, 2019, 01:50:47 AM
the ripple won't die easily, right now the ripple is still in a good position. this is only a matter of price and will not experience death quickly. the market is not stable and be patient to see the current price of coins cannot be maximized.
Activity: 251
March 10, 2019, 12:26:31 AM
Banks do not have a stake in Ripple, but they do have a stake in SWIFT as it is a cooperative of the major financial institutions worldwide. Under the guise of co-operating with Ripple, they can learn the best bits about the cryptocurrency and blockchain, then implement something of their own in SWIFT.

That way, the network and financial benefits stays within "la familia".
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 11:07:03 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Banks will never going to support any cryptocurrency willingly, unless they have some plans for it in order to overcome the decentralize strategy that blockchain has. Banks will going to be hypocrite in accepting and adopting cryptocurrency in fact.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 09, 2019, 10:57:41 PM
isn't it not only a bank, but all official ones in the country haven't used crypto, right? so it's not a benchmark for crypto to die or not, because there must always be other developments.
Activity: 588
March 09, 2019, 10:45:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: