Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 6. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 07:18:14 PM
in my opinion instead big banks only use ripple as a bridge for the digital economy a way to flow money to the digital economy without being notice ripple is a good project but that doesn't mean it will succeed
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 24, 2019, 04:02:45 AM
Ripple is a top coin in the cryptocurrency world before ripple can die off a lot of other coin would have died off.
Even if ripple gets centralized it would still remain very relevant
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 24, 2019, 03:45:52 AM
How come you can said Ripple will be die and how many time did you heard about Ripple have been die, how ever when bitcoin raised Ripple could be on higher and always have chance to get profit with Ripple.
I even heard more than 100 times about the BTC issue will die, but it will never die and XRP will be the same. I believe that in the future XRP will continue to grow and increase many times in the near future
I understand these people who hate ripple, because this is a centralised cryptocurrency, so that there is no place for it in decentralised world.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 03:07:01 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

in case you didn't know XRP is already centralized. but you are correct that all these banks want to take the technology and make their own version of it.

and Ripple, like other thousands of pump and dump shitcoins will not die as long as there are traders buying into their pumps.

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
i don't see anything remotely interesting about this one either, sorry!

When banks make a closed, centralized versions using blockchain tech, it defeats the purpose, but yes they will.

Its the fact as decentralization grows, they will slowly lose relevance, and with it a choice in the matter
Activity: 448
February 24, 2019, 02:21:56 AM
How come you can said Ripple will be die and how many time did you heard about Ripple have been die, how ever when bitcoin raised Ripple could be on higher and always have chance to get profit with Ripple.
I even heard more than 100 times about the BTC issue will die, but it will never die and XRP will be the same. I believe that in the future XRP will continue to grow and increase many times in the near future
Activity: 812
February 24, 2019, 01:59:27 AM
JPMorgan announcement of creating jpm stable coin really hurt xrp bullish momentum with the current rally we saw xrp doesnt much going up unlike its rival ETH where it continue to grow slowly. But for XRP. To die i don't think it would happen lot of money transfer and banks are getting interested of xrp platform so in due time it would continue to grow.
xrp can not grow rapidly and fast, but I see xrp still has potential but cannot exceed or other coins for now. but we do not know in the future how the development of XRP.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 01:57:12 AM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

Personally, i dont like and i wont prefer ripple to others. Because ripple is not like other cryptocurrencies. ripple is the lowest price and it is backed by the banking system. I hope ripple will be die in future and we should not encourage such kind of coins.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 24, 2019, 01:50:37 AM
The banks saw crypto as a major enemy to their sector and that is why they were always spreading false news about it just to scare people away. But they have come to the realization that, if you can't stop them, you have to join them. Now some banks have even started creating their own coins. Ripple won't die since it has got a real world use case.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 24, 2019, 01:49:23 AM

They always say that. But after the hardfork of ethereum, ripple will going to get the rank 2 spot again. Just like what happened before again and again. It just repeat itself as ripple has many supporters.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
February 24, 2019, 01:36:48 AM

Its not gonna happen, There is already many business project using ripple as payment from what i know ???Ripple already adopted by few banks to be used to transfer money
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
February 24, 2019, 01:33:47 AM
In my opinion Ripple will not die. Just recently JP Morgan announced  introducing it's own coin, that tells you how interesting people are becoming with cryptocurrency so Ripple which has already wide acceptance in the banking world will only be accepted more.
Activity: 406
February 24, 2019, 12:10:43 AM
JPMorgan announcement of creating jpm stable coin really hurt xrp bullish momentum with the current rally we saw xrp doesnt much going up unlike its rival ETH where it continue to grow slowly. But for XRP. To die i don't think it would happen lot of money transfer and banks are getting interested of xrp platform so in due time it would continue to grow.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 23, 2019, 11:48:07 PM
I don't think so. Crypto currency may go down but it again rise up. So let's see what happens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 10:41:51 PM
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
February 23, 2019, 10:13:14 PM
I agree, nobody likes Ripple because it's a shitcoin and total opposite of Bitcoin. I think price is already manipulated and when more users are going to sell their Ripple because of fear the price will crash. Ripple is not a good investment and more people know that.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 23, 2019, 10:08:51 PM
I think Ripple is a good and long-lasting coin, and now the price of Ripple is also much higher than last month, so I'm sure Ripple won't die without strong evidence.
Market is moving to forward so Bitcoin and Ethereum are going to peak. It is really good sign in current scenario, But still few of the panic sellers are available in Ripple coin because it is banking support project so Bitcoin hunters are avoid the Ripple investment. I think Ripple is one of the great concept in future ecosystem.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2019, 09:28:40 PM
I think Ripple is a good and long-lasting coin, and now the price of Ripple is also much higher than last month, so I'm sure Ripple won't die without strong evidence.
Activity: 169
February 23, 2019, 08:37:32 PM
Some people are just so funny. Hahaha. Once I saw the topic of this post, the question that came to mind is "Are you the one to kill Ripple? Hahaha
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
February 23, 2019, 08:29:16 PM
how could XRP die if there were still requests.
what I know is that now it's very difficult to kill crypto which already has a high volume even though it's centralized but many people use it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
February 23, 2019, 08:27:30 PM
Ripple just sold more than half a billion dollars worth of XRP and they are so well funded, they'll be around a decade from now.
Not saying it's a good investment but it's obviously not going to die.
Aside the half billion dollar funds raised by XRP, it is o=also one of the favorite coins for the traders especially the Day-traders. This means that, XRP will always be in demand and this will ensure its survival on the market. Moreover, the UN has announced its interest in XRP and IOTA this year and how it intends to utilize these two coins in its operations.
Pages:
Jump to: