Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 10. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 07, 2019, 11:16:59 PM
Iam not agree with that because since Ripple started tradeable untill now the price has been going up multiple times, though the price was dumped hard after pump but this is normal price action since XRP tradeable. Currently XRP become the most popular altcoin because now to be second crypto based on coin marketcap, and with more product that been created and lauched they will keep bigger and also they was has partnership with third party so more adoption will be coming more for Ripple.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 11:08:00 PM
Ripple is currently the second coin after bitcoin, of course it will be a bad thing if the ripple die, this will make investors panic and the market can drop significantly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 10:45:17 PM
Ripple i think never gonna die many are gonna supporting on it and it has a high volume in the market, ripple is the competitive of ethereum to be rank number two in coin marketcap. Ripple is good for investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
February 07, 2019, 10:43:13 PM
No. I don't think ripple will die. And i think that if a coin is used by someone, even if not everyday that coin will not die and always will have a value even if is not a higher one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 10:27:52 PM
No, ripple isn't going to die yet, the ripple project is pretty good and now it is getting more widely known and a lot of supporters for this ripple, the growth of the ripple itself is good and in the future it will grow better, and there is no reason for the ripple to die because This coin is worth calculating and certainly has good potential for investment
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 07, 2019, 10:00:26 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business
considering about Ripple the currency will disappear in the market people will not try to make it stronger because there are lots of problems are available here more than this so if the people want to rice again it will take you lots of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 07, 2019, 07:49:47 PM
Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2876521) that are person to person and small business to small business

There are many big partnerships from the RIpple side, but there are many articles, that mostly it is small/medium companies and Ripple is faking and making it hype. If ripple will be dead in the near future than imagine what will happen to the market cap. In the long term, it's dead.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 07, 2019, 07:32:41 PM
I consider Ripple one of the most promising coins for making payments. I like high speed with minimal transaction fees. It does not bother me that the ripple is owned by a large bank, which may affect its value.
Large wallets also have millions of bitcoins and Ethereums and in which case they can influence their value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 07, 2019, 06:50:08 PM
Yeah maybe or maybe not. In my opinion they don't die this fast. Ripple is one of the best project in this market and yes they are backed by banks cause they are a crypto based on instant payment and banking system. The technology they made is very use fully for banks. So maybe one day some banks adopt the technology and kicked them. But that is hard cause already many banks are using them for medium and low cap banks it's very hard to adopt this technology so it's is better to pay ripple and take their technology. But there a big chace that banks buy the whole technology what ever happen ripple will live long.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 07, 2019, 06:31:03 PM
I see no reason why an XRP coin could die. The Ripple project is very technically developed. The team constantly introduces its product into the world, constantly concludes new cooperation with banks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 07, 2019, 06:24:59 PM
Ripple has done better than I expected, they have made financial partnerships with established companies and continues to grow. Although it is their other product xCurrent that is making waves rather than their token and it's infinite supply
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 06:18:01 PM
I'm sure Ripple won't die. I see that RIPL grows almost every day stronger and stronger. I expect Ripple to grow well in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
February 07, 2019, 06:00:53 PM
This post was made in March 2018 and it is 11 months old and in all that time, Ripple is yet to die, infact it did quite the opposite by claiming the second place in the CoinMarketCap, I do not think it is going anywhere anytime soon.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 07, 2019, 05:56:39 PM
May be that might be a good reason but the xrp will never die even though the banks drop it , but it will still stand as the most trusted way to beat the barrier in making transfer with no boulder barrier which will make it switch way to go .
So even if they build their own blockchain it will always be behide the xrp in crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 04:25:46 PM
I hope so because I cannot stand centralised coins on the crypto market. I do not think that Ripple as a financial instrument belongs to crypto currency, it should be traded in a regular way on a stock exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 04:24:23 PM
me too I think that ripple can be easily replaced by other technology nothing really special about ripple any blockchain can do the same job of ripple at least in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
February 07, 2019, 04:21:02 PM
This is the second coin on CMC and I have huge doubts about this statement. It seems like a lot of people are supporting this coin and investing huge money into Ripple. In my opinion it does not deserve to be in top 3, but it won't die anyway.
Of course, there is no reason to argue that a ripple coin could die. It seems to me that the banks are not going to leave this coin. On the contrary, more and more banks and financial corporations are switching to its use. In my opinion, banks need unity in the use of a certain cryptocurrency in their system, and such a cryptocurrency may well be ripple.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 07, 2019, 04:01:38 PM
I know why a chicken or salad cost a x amount after-all there are production cost and land is needed to grow.........
Can anyone explain why Ripple is selling xrp at $0.30 cents now?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
February 07, 2019, 03:21:44 PM
Ripple's XRP coin looks very promising and is not going to die. XRP has a real business behind itself and many other projects have nothing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 02:46:25 PM
In connection with the latest news about Ripple, trust in him has been diminished. Despite the fact that he already has market capitalization and support from banks, falsification is bad.
Quite expected solutions from the "centralized" coin. I would not be surprised if in the near future they will again do something on the market. That's why you should stay away from them.
I think that only one thing can be expected of this project. This is a return to the third place of the cryptocurrency market. Apparently the ethereal will be very well and things And he will come to the second position. And pulsations will be interested in the banking system and their investors.
Pages:
Jump to: