Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will Die - page 8. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 10:58:07 AM
And until now, XRP has partnerships with most of the largest banks in Asia and around the world. Show that XRP will not die and will grow very strongly in the future. If XRP is accepted and used by those banks, I think the value of XRP will reach at least 10 $
Activity: 854
February 12, 2019, 10:46:20 AM
It is a joke that Ripple will die. Banks chose to partner with Ripple because they see the potential of this coin in their industry.
And always remember that as long as that crypto has supporters, then dying is not possible.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 10:19:54 AM
It seems to me on the contrary, Ripple is actively promoting his coin and most likely he will continue to exist!
Activity: 770
February 12, 2019, 09:28:43 AM
even if the bank only uses ripples, I don't have the rippling belief that it will just die, we know the ripple has so much volume and ranks third and even second in the coin marketcap. could it be that easy the ripples will fall.
Activity: 672
February 12, 2019, 09:21:28 AM
No, I do not think that now there is such a question, which in general can somehow worsen the situation with the XRP project, I think that everything will turn out and nothing bad will happen, especially if you now have the opportunity to work with cryptocurrencies legally in some countries.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 12, 2019, 09:15:52 AM
If you say ethereum or xrp, I always say xrp. Because of the central investments available. One of the largest banks in the country I'm in will use xrp said.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 12, 2019, 08:55:01 AM
Well several Countries are in the process of moving from cash, a watermark secured to a mathematical (crypto) secured currency.
Saudi Arabia, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, and UAE have so far made claims to change over to mathematical currency.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
February 12, 2019, 05:52:41 AM
almost year past from first post of this topic)) still not dead) i think xrp weaker than eth but i dout that it will die soon.
maybe in value or the size of the ethereum community is indeed greater. but the size of the ripple is not bad, they have a market response which I think is pretty good. they will last longer.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
February 12, 2019, 05:50:20 AM
I don't see XRP going to die, instead, I see XRP will increase the reason is that ripples will develop along with the Bank, as with exchanges, banks also benefit from trading using Ripple. so it is impossible for ripples to die because of being dumped by the bank.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 05:35:58 AM
I find the community and sentimate of XRP is really great on GeekSight App. So I don't think ripple will die as so many people support it. Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
February 12, 2019, 05:33:45 AM
almost year past from first post of this topic)) still not dead) i think xrp weaker than eth but i dout that it will die soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
February 12, 2019, 05:17:29 AM
Ripple will die for sure but not within 2/3 years. Within this time, Ripple will get good bump. In fact, it's a good investment foe 2/3 years. After that Ripple will be ripped for sure.

It's easy to say like that, you must be underestimating ripple or just for the hate.
If you try to be realistic, you will see how progress Ripple is and not only on their progress in their product but it also reflect with the price.
For a coin that cost almost nothing, it has reached over $3 during the run, it's something that we should not neglect because without
potential, supporters won't that be so aggressive pushing it up with significant increase.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 12, 2019, 04:57:26 AM
Ripple will die for sure but not within 2/3 years. Within this time, Ripple will get good bump. In fact, it's a good investment foe 2/3 years. After that Ripple will be ripped for sure.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 12, 2019, 04:55:53 AM
It is highly possible that ripple dies.

But on the other hand that wont imply that XRP stops existing....as we all k ow R3 announced to integrate XRP into their settlement system. And SWIFT announced to be using R3 for settlement LMAO...
I dont care anyway about ripple its the other big companies starting to use XRP i care about and if that coin is scalable and secure, and IT IS!! dont forget SBI is going live this year and also many top banks.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 12, 2019, 04:50:44 AM
I think both Ripple the company and XRP the coin will survive and prosper. The question of whether banks will use the XRP coin or a coin of their own devising has been answered many many times. A lot of the objection to Ripple and XRP I think comes from an ideological standpoint rather than from a dispassionate assessment of the solution and the tech.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2019, 04:02:09 AM
I see ripple as one of the most powerful coins at the moment. I don't think ripple could die in the near future. This is a strong coin.

Ripple is a very cool project but I do not think that XRP has really the greatest future. Probably, this cryptocurrency will live for a couple of years, and then really vanish. We will farewell it.
Activity: 420
February 10, 2019, 03:48:06 PM
The ripple of the second capitalization of the coin. I highly doubt she'll die. I think that it will stay at the Ethereum level for a long time. If it will take the turnover of ICO then it will drastically overtake the Airwaves and will give more for the course than Ethereum with the support of ICO
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
February 10, 2019, 03:44:30 PM
I don't know why anyone thought Ripple could die when it became more and more popular among financial institutions. I know that XRP is different from the Ripple company, but that is showing the powerful vitality of the XRP operator
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
February 10, 2019, 03:27:55 PM
I think everyone understands that banks and large financial corporations will never choose any one cryptocurrency. For them, the important system of blockchain for a non-specific product. That's good. Since it is necessary to develop the quality of the product and not to speculate with different coins. Who is the first to develop a very high quality product is to get a colossal benefit from their efforts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 02:12:50 PM
Ripple takes serious steps to make its coin more and more popular, and I look good at it!
Users are strongly evident as the coin develops , for example, the same Ethereum when updates do we try, I think it is better to stay away from ripple as a coin very much speculative
Pages:
Jump to: