Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will pump again? - page 11. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
Due to recent news about ripple and their cryptocurreny i can say that we can't expet that it'll grow. Ripple facing problems they violated security law and because of that people lost their trust in it so i suggest you to sell while it has 0.46 USD price. Well this was my opinion, I hope that i helped you
Activity: 396
August 19, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
There is no doubt that Ripple is another altcoin in altcoins that is second only to Ethereum. I used to buy 5,000 Ripples at $1. Now I lost more than half of the money, but I still think that as long as I have the patience to wait, then I will not lose.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
Base available diagram and measurements, every one of the coins are on advancing upward and rising by and by from being slammed and one of that altcoins is the swells. As I would see it, swell will indeed rises and draw high as the before the finish of the year on the grounds that the last quarter of the year is the green time frame to all the cryptographic forms of money. Simply have somewhat more tolerance in pausing.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
Ripple will go up again mostly only if bitcoin goes up again and altcoin market recovers Selling now is pointless because the train has already left. I advise you to hold on to your crypto because crypto market is unpredictable and in an year or two it will go back up again!
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 03:00:03 AM
Ripple is ethereum base coin so i think for ripple to rise it will duely involve ethereum and the world economy is on recession now
Activity: 459
August 17, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
The market will gradually recover strongly, but XRP's pumping up to $ 2.5 is a fad at the moment. We know that the economy is in recession and everything is falling. We need to know that the world economy needs to overcome this difficult period so that everything will recover.
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
do not rush, you need to wait for more strong growth. We will see a rise in prices in the second half of 2018 goda.na all needs time Smiley
Activity: 34
August 17, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
Beyond any doubt it will. At the point when alternate coins pump alongside bitcoin as it does in a positively trending market at that point swell too will pump. I am not entirely certain about the swell venture however. So far it has been one of the altcoins that has endured the greatest shot in this bear showcase, it's recuperation procedure will be a long one preceding it can get to a decent cost where individuals who purchased at its ATH can begin to make benefit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
August 13, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
As soon as the general growth of the market will take place. I expect that the price of fish again will rise to 1.5-2.0 dollars. Very persperspective project and team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
To choose certainly to you, but personally I would leave until the price for it grows!
Activity: 238
August 03, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
I don't think that you can talk about pumps. Now there is not that excitement and demand.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 16, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

Yes Ripple will pump again, but getting to 2-3 dollars seems very far away, and if it ever gets to 3 dollars, then BTC or what ever you sell your Ripple for now will have got up also.
You should have taken that lost long time ago and moved on. Everyone lose on some trades, I'm taking loses all the time, but I try to limited the losses so its within a few %of the price I paid for the coin.
Activity: 97
August 16, 2018, 06:37:10 AM
HODL or sell?

There is always the chance for a coin to pump but it is more likely with coins like bitcoin and ethereum where there is a lot of investors in the coins and they are more likely to make  lot of profit from the coin. The coin will do well but you just have to be patient and wait for the price of the coin to go up.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 03, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
ripple is an altcoin that already has a large enough community, so even though the price is now down it will be easy to climb back so I suggest you do not get easily panicked with emotion and then sell your coins and finally regret  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
August 03, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
Ripple has a professional team. They have quite a lot of money to fund the progress of Ripple. They are trying for bank partnership and in the same time are looking for other investment options and improvement to the blockchain. We can safely assume they'll have another pump.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 03, 2018, 06:13:32 AM
If you have a deep understanding about the crypto currencies, you will definitely go for a long term specially in ripple. Ripple is already build a good foundation on their services and project as well. They already prove about what are they capable of.

Ripple seems a very promising project, I think its price will start to grow, as well as all other coins, only after bitcoin pump.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 06:05:52 AM
I think that Ripple will surely pump again.because this coin has a bright future.So have patience and wait for the market.
Activity: 322
August 02, 2018, 09:39:46 PM
For those who are of multiple altcoins collection and ripple is one of them then its your time to move your coins if that is true that the ripple coin is on pump ,you will decide on whatvto do with your ripple coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 02, 2018, 09:29:43 PM
If you have a deep understanding about the crypto currencies, you will definitely go for a long term specially in ripple. Ripple is already build a good foundation on their services and project as well. They already prove about what are they capable of.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 09:02:01 PM
HODL or sell?
I think it will not be so good for us to hold for long term. It may finally fail onr day and I think you had better sell them when the price is reasonable.
Pages:
Jump to: