Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will pump again? - page 14. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 07:45:26 AM
a friend told me about the crypto project Socratus I tell you one thing is the best crypto project
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
The same thing happens to me before, for a long day of holding without seeing good results, it is really frustrating. That's why I just sacrifice my money even I'm losing and shift into other coins. We need some time to diversify our investment if it really in need. Holding too long is useless and if we are still losing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
Just hold for it.  The whole crypto market now is very bad. Hopefully the market will recover Q4 this year. But we can't really tell when will the market recover. Just hold unto it think positive. Smiley 
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
Yes I think that ripple will pump again in the future. I believed that you can break even or profit if you hodl because it's unlikely that ripple price will go to zero.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
Well nobody can categorically say there will be a rise on dump of a certain coin and it will happen that way. We can hope those we have invested in will pump.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
Because Ripple always in the top 10 ranking according to market cap, so this coin has potential to going up multiple times again when the market cap of crypto reach $1 trillion. But you have to wait long for that, can be in 1 years. Big probability for Ripple going up to more than $5 in the near future because this coin often seen in CNBC , so will be more buyer will come from new investor.
Activity: 966
July 13, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
Ripple will pump again but we dont know when is it, can be in next year or in the end of this year. You bought too high price, and lesson learned, you should be always use stop loss whenever you buy coin, and better buy coin only for trading because this is more profitable than holding.
Certainly XRP will be pumped up and not be able to return to the level of 3.6 usd as before as the investor has more experience than before. They will quickly sell them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 06:47:52 AM
Ripple will pump again but we dont know when is it, can be in next year or in the end of this year. You bought too high price, and lesson learned, you should be always use stop loss whenever you buy coin, and better buy coin only for trading because this is more profitable than holding.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
It's good that you invested in it. Do not worry about the fact that you are at a loss. Keep it for a long time and you will accurately pay back your investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 09, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
Sure it will. When the other coins pump along with bitcoin like it does in a bull market then ripple too will pump. I am not so sure about the ripple project though. So far it has been one of the altcoins that has taken the biggest hit in this bear market, it's recovery process is going to be a long one before it can get to a good price where people who bought at its ATH can start to make profit.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 09, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
coins like Ripple aren't going to easily stop being pumped. we are talking about the livelihood of their creators. they earn money by pumping their coin otherwise they have no other purpose. there is no development or anything in these coins!

but the problem is that you can not expect a pump this soon after such a huge pump that it recently had. it first needs to come down from the previous pump and then get ready for the next. these are steps that you can not skip.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
don't panic with this. hold and wait for the price to ride in order to get results that are greater than the current value. for the moment sells a loss certainly isn't a good choice. Ripple can still more produce far greater than anything that exists today and of course, it takes time. so do not let go of the ripple in the low prices.
Activity: 19
July 09, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Hold it. The price pump hopefully following the bitcoin as usual. Selling it in a lesser price will not be wise. So wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

My first investment in cryptocurrency market is ripple and I am already sell it when the price at $1. I think ripple is good coin but from what i am read, owner holding more than 50% from total supply is not good for me.
Activity: 12
July 09, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
HODL or sell?
if want to sell, you should sell it for long time ago, not now.
this is the time every coins are all at dip, selling anything right now is just a bad move.
hope you make your decision right.
goodluck
Yes now i planned to hold my ripple. Because everything dipped in this market. So i need some more patience. Anyway who knows future
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
the hold is the most appropriate decision. Although prices are down considerably if selling certainly gives only the losses only. Ripple will go up again into the higher price even another crypto also certainly could still have a chance to take over at this point. just stay waiting for the time to arrive only to be able to ride because of the potential for crypto in the future to be profitable.
Activity: 21
July 09, 2018, 01:15:03 AM
you price too high.your bought time cryptocurrency volume was 300+ billion now around  270 billion.
after again hit 300 billion then ripple must pump again.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 09, 2018, 12:38:58 AM
Everything will depend on judicial decisions. Most likely the ripple will go up, but now I would advise to wait to see how the situation develops
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 12:37:42 AM
I think you should hold your coins. Ripple is most likely to increase in price by few weeks. Hold your coins for the right time and and think it would be a right decision to hold and of you don't have then buy and hold it for your own interest.
Activity: 966
July 08, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
HODL or sell?
if want to sell, you should sell it for long time ago, not now.
this is the time every coins are all at dip, selling anything right now is just a bad move.
hope you make your decision right.
goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: