Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will pump again? - page 13. (Read 2047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
July 17, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
Growth is quite possible when the mood in the market changes. Now you do not need to sell it, the price is very low. In my opinion, it's better to wait and not panic.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
I think the ripple is good to hold for a long time, it has a large community, held by many organizations but can not avoid the market rules and the impact of bitcoin prices. So, I believe the ripple will grow well when the market recovers. You have bought the ripple for quite a high price, you can buy more current low price to average price if you have surplus savings. I believe the future is good for crypto.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 12:04:25 PM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

I personally think it's better to hold it on more time. First because there is no point selling it to such a big loss. And second because I think Ripple will start to rise. There is a lot of potential in this coin, and I personally think it deserves trust.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
Of course Ripple will pump again!  Bankers are gonna bank and the betters are going ot bet on the bankers.  Bankers/Elite rule and run the show so Ripple only has one way to go and that's up.  Especially at these absurd low prices.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
July 17, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
Ripple is the worst coin out there, but still, I can pump again because there are a lot of people who are interested in it and they can use media to orchestrate the pumps.
Activity: 142
July 17, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
This coin should give it a very big increase, after all, it read recently news that this coin should be filled on the new 3 exchanges, which means a larger range of popularity and, accordingly, a higher price!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
July 17, 2018, 05:14:08 AM
Yes
Check the chart
Only newbie will not understand where to buy and where to sell, i mean now is a nice chance to fill bags
they have prediction about it
whaletank club
lol are you creating another joke about that? Coinbased have passed this one to be listed on the gdax exchange site.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes This is crap coin honestly . When i was reading about the news about coinbase has received legal support from SEC to listed security token and coinbase has already passed this one and that gives a conclusion about this coin is not worth to invest
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 05:12:25 AM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
All coins will pump when the market starts to rise. If you keep it for half a year, then why sell now? Now everything looks as if the bottom is already behind. But I advise you to draw conclusions from this and do not buy anything else on the next big growth Wink
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 05:04:06 AM
Yes
Check the chart
Only newbie will not understand where to buy and where to sell, i mean now is a nice chance to fill bags
they have prediction about it
whaletank club
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
Ripple has lost a lot of it's value in this Bear market. Unfortunately I also had some in my portfolio. I think it is better wait now, if the bulls arrive, the coins lost the most of their value will be the ones increase the most IMO
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 15, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
If seen from the current ripple volume the possibility of ripple will experience a big increase could happen. but the current crypto market condition is very bad. maybe at the end of this year ripple will experience a big increase.
Every coin on the market has the potential to increase or decrease in price. The current market is just a limited time of bearish and it isthis time that major whales come in and cause panic sells to fill their bags. They sold their coins for the profit and now using tactics to get more coins from panic sells. Ripple, like any crypto will pump soon when the time is due.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 15, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
I'll tell you a secret - all the normal coins will pump again))) Ripple is among them. But everything happens as usual when you do not expect it at all. On this you need to always be on the alert)))
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
It all depends on the total crypto market. If the bearmarket is over, your ripple will also regain some value.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
July 15, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
Ripple disappointed everybody. I think you should sell Ripple and buy new coins.
You have many options for this. Take Ethereum, NEO, Bitcoin as an example.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
If seen from the current ripple volume the possibility of ripple will experience a big increase could happen. but the current crypto market condition is very bad. maybe at the end of this year ripple will experience a big increase.
Activity: 121
July 15, 2018, 04:44:03 AM
May be yess...at the end of this year ripple price are increase and you will earn profit...you should have patient...ripple coin are will come on top 5 coins again...
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 14, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
Ripple is a very good coin, we can receive and send with Ripple quickly and safely, this is what makes investors confident about the future of Ripple, and I'm sure the year-end price can reach at least $ 3.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 14, 2018, 09:23:38 AM
Generally XRP is strange and ambiguous asset. The system is centralized, there is no control over the issue, at any time any number of tokens can be brought to the market. That is, it doesn't fit the definition of cryptocurrency. At the same time, representatives of traditional financial institutions actively cooperate with it. Obviously, as a result of this, market participants are beginning to invest in XRP, which causes growth and additional interest. It's possible to make money on the XRP growth, but it's important to remember that it isn't a cryptocurrency, it is a centralized payment system, with all the risks.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
Crypto associated affairs st one of these time that we're now are such that calls for critical endurance, perseverance. an awesome observer/investor will without a doubt realize selling his lots now will clearly resort to deficit; which can also cause financial ruin if care is not taken.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
There are lawsuits against Ripple and i tkink that the ongoing cases have affected the XRP price negatively. There will be no increase in the high probability XRP price before the conclusion of the lawsuits, still the decision is yours.
Pages:
Jump to: