Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 8. (Read 65495 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 111
January 04, 2018, 03:29:00 PM
I like most of you on here regret selling my 10 million ripples from the old days that i bought for nothing. I let my philosophical conflicts with Ripple prevent me from holding on to even a million for fun. Huge mistake obviously.

Ripple is the antithesis of bitcoin, it is not really a token it is definitely not a distributed, consensus crypto currency.

It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers. It is everything I ever bought bitcoin to fight against, but I still should have held some for fun.

A sad sad joke of a coin that makes me realize the power of marketing, traditional business relationships, and hype.

so you're butthurt you sold and now want to spread FUD 🤔  cool, we get it...

i take it you bought BTC to pay $50+ in fees, take over 1 hr to send (or to stay unconfirmed behind 100,000+ other transactions), to get forked multiple times, and to cry with the other miners over what the "true" bitcoin is? GTFO ➡️

Can you also explain what exactly his FUD is?
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 03:03:48 PM
I like most of you on here regret selling my 10 million ripples from the old days that i bought for nothing. I let my philosophical conflicts with Ripple prevent me from holding on to even a million for fun. Huge mistake obviously.

Ripple is the antithesis of bitcoin, it is not really a token it is definitely not a distributed, consensus crypto currency.

It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers. It is everything I ever bought bitcoin to fight against, but I still should have held some for fun.

A sad sad joke of a coin that makes me realize the power of marketing, traditional business relationships, and hype.

so you're butthurt you sold and now want to spread FUD 🤔  cool, we get it...

i take it you bought BTC to pay $50+ in fees, take over 1 hr to send (or to stay unconfirmed behind 100,000+ other transactions), to get forked multiple times, and to cry with the other miners over what the "true" bitcoin is? GTFO ➡️
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 04, 2018, 02:55:30 PM
Nice Coin XRP.
Best coin XRP.

So much progress
January 04, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

You did the right thing, you didn't know when this is going to collapse and nobody knows it beside ripple and banks. If it was collapsing yesterday you wouldn't be sorry but glad. Its not a matter of if but when bank and ripple decide its time. Even a blind man can see the 100% manipulation of the price when looking at the chart. A nice steady pump every couple of days and breaking the fall. Look at the volume vs the price.
January 04, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
Thank you for pointing out,this is why i hate people who still getting XRP because they knew all a long its a centralized coin of the bankers that can destroy our good community.

People have  amnesia and have already forgot 2008 "crisis"

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/25/cyprus-bailout-deal-eu-closes-bank

Some how I don't fill any sorry for them, greed makes them blind even when every red sign is on the front of them.

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
January 04, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
January 04, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
Thank you for pointing out,this is why i hate people who still getting XRP because they knew all a long its a centralized coin of the bankers that can destroy our good community.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 04, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
people buy 1 altcoin just because some news. even bank accept ripple I dont know how we can make profit from it
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
Yeah, probably it is artificial pump in these days. However, may be it is connected with Ripple test between South Korea and Japan
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 04, 2018, 12:06:08 PM
Ripple's total market cap has outperformed ETH's total marketcap. Meaning crypto people are now investing in Ripple. Even the huge whales are so afraid to dump as the volume is so huge. Huge number of volume will kill the centralization.

It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities

This makes really so little sense... Ethereum is a very useful platform used by hundreds of excell]ent new projects. Who is using Ripple? Seems just a huge pump and dump operation to me.

Centralized coins? Who do you think will benefit from it?

This is just a simple pump-and-dump for all I care. I already moved out because I know that this will end one of this days. I just hoping that this newbies who are buying at the top price will simple get out. We have seen this in bitcoin last month. Irrational behaviors of buyers, then suddenly bitcoin stalled at $13K. Those who bought at $16-$19K are now trapped.
Activity: 109
January 04, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
Ripple's total market cap has outperformed ETH's total marketcap. Meaning crypto people are now investing in Ripple. Even the huge whales are so afraid to dump as the volume is so huge. Huge number of volume will kill the centralization.

It is but as you can see you can earn more bitcoin trading it. Thats why people buy it. I personally wouldn't buy it. There are other opportunities

This makes really so little sense... Ethereum is a very useful platform used by hundreds of excell]ent new projects. Who is using Ripple? Seems just a huge pump and dump operation to me.

Yes, I have the same opinion on Ripple. It really looks like a pump and dump. The price increase is not healthy according to the real value of Ripple. The sad thing about this is, that it will scare a lot of newbies away, if the dump occurs.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:08:40 AM
Lol... this dude now understand how much wrong he was.... now XRP is one of the most important coin in crypto... now at this moment XRP will rise everyday... 🙂
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
January 04, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

Activity: 702
Merit: 251
January 04, 2018, 10:51:41 AM
Never thought it would go this high this fast, it's a shame to see so much support for a centralized platform when there are so many decentralized options out there.
Activity: 83
Am i a millionaire yet?
January 04, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
When are people thinking is the right price to sell XRP?
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
Ripples XRP is the only recognized crypto worldwide  Wink by governments banks and FI's

Yeah that's true! if it's true that this ripple is made up by banks then this is the great crypto with a lot of potential in the stock market, the price now is even more bigger.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 04, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Ripples XRP is the only recognized crypto worldwide  Wink by governments banks and FI's
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 09:10:02 AM
Any coin is worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. Ripple is of course very overbought, I personally do not want to not sell or buy it Smiley
Activity: 110
January 04, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
Bitcoin and crypto as a whole at the start was big with anarchists/anti-establishment types, they're the ones who held Bitcoin, used it, actually brought it to where it is. They still hate banks and the government. Ripple is helping banks become efficient and is working with regulators around the world to ensure crypto isn't just banned world wide.
Those bitcoin fundamentalists really don't like what Ripple is doing and they REALLY don't like that it is succeeding.

So a lot of hate and lies are spread around. Majority is easily refutable with a small amount of research but a lot of people will take it at face value and begin to spread it themselves.
So what we're left with is this. The vocal community (predominately Bitcoin holders new and old) do not like Ripple and say bad things about it non-stop, but they're the minority and the people with money (who either believe in the token or just want more money) are jumping in getting the price up.
Pages:
Jump to: