Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 7. (Read 65495 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 252
January 07, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
We are aware of what XRP really is,its just a mechanism to destroy our crypto community.

cool, then do something about roger ver and jihan wu's influence over btc (wait, forking that and claiming bcash as the "true" bitcoin), stop all ico's, and stop dev's from premining additional supply when a token launches 👍
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:30:34 AM
I guess the OP made a big mistake when he wrote that. Interesting to see the comments of why some do not like it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 12:22:59 AM
If the fact that XRP did nothing with today's rally doesn't convince you to that XRP is extremely over valued nothing will deter you. You are hopelessly lost. The only reason for the price rising the past month was ignorant noobs investing in a coin that they know nothing about
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
What's wrong to buy Ripple and then to sell it profitably. After all forget about it.
This is only a speculative tool.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
January 05, 2018, 04:15:30 PM
We are aware of what XRP really is,its just a mechanism to destroy our crypto community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 03:58:54 PM
OP is a complete fraud
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 05, 2018, 03:41:52 PM
Investing in Ripple is a matter of preference.If the investor wants to invest in XRP, he will do it. The investor will not do it if they do not want to invest in XRP.I think it must be a little XRP balloon.I hope XRP will not bother anyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
January 05, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
Like you Ripple or not, but we must admit that this coin was the second in terms of capitalization after bitcoin. Yes, it fell a little because of the fact that investors began pouring into bitcoin. If you really invest, you need to scour a coin, very cheap at the start, so she brought a few Xs. In an expensive coin, there is no point in investing.
Activity: 9
January 05, 2018, 03:21:12 PM
hey guys... anyone interested in making quick profit enetr this pump and dump group https://discord.gg/q9F95X

we need more members to increase profit.. our current profit is only x3
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
Make some profit then get out. Probably peaked for now, BTC coming alive again, should depress altcoin prices soon.
Activity: 309
January 05, 2018, 03:14:17 PM
The average human doesn't comprehend things like fixed supply, consensus, gaming theory, immutability. The average human sees fast transactions, something they can own, low fees and huge price bumps and they get excited. XRP is marketing and it is owning a corporate asset. It isn't crypto in any sense of why someone that understands the techology. XRP has the trappings of a cryptocurrency but underneath needs to be nothing like cpypto.

yeah, I think XRP is a con the same way I think owning a class B, non-dividend paying stock is a con. That doesn't mean that it is worthless, just worthless to me. You can make money on worthless shiz but i just buy with the momentum and sell for thigns that have true value.

The best explanation and illumination about ripple I've ever seen on this forum so far. At least, we can understand that you're really an experienced user who is beware of the ripple trap.

They keep claiming it's a great one, they do this without looking at the specifications of ripple. You said, average people never check the cons.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
January 05, 2018, 03:12:14 PM
The average human doesn't comprehend things like fixed supply, consensus, gaming theory, immutability. The average human sees fast transactions, something they can own, low fees and huge price bumps and they get excited. XRP is marketing and it is owning a corporate asset. It isn't crypto in any sense of why someone that understands the techology. XRP has the trappings of a cryptocurrency but underneath needs to be nothing like cpypto.

yeah, I think XRP is a con the same way I think owning a class B, non-dividend paying stock is a con. That doesn't mean that it is worthless, just worthless to me. You can make money on worthless shiz but i just buy with the momentum and sell for thigns that have true value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
Ripple is very good at servicing the banking system. Recently, it has become interested in financiers from Japan and South Korea. Maybe, in part, this has affected the decent growth of this coin recently. His course already reaches $ 3, although only recently it traded at $ 0.40. However, I would not invest in it for a long-term perspective. Because of its complete centralization, it does not seem unreliable.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
January 05, 2018, 01:59:37 PM
I hope you did change your mind back then and you didn't sell of your ripple when you created this topic. Because i am so sure now you had made a lot holding your ripple till now.
Shit-Posting Level : 100

It is indeed a centralized coin controlled by the bankers but joining its hype is a great opportunity to get more profits before it dumps.
"It's a shit coin controlled by bankers blah blah.." Makes me cringe.Do you guys know anything beyond that ? Do you know how the crypto market works for that matter ? The coin didn't become centralised yesterday,the day it was launched it was made very clear that it would be centralised with controlled flow.Why are you freaking out now ? You wouldn't have cared if the prices wouldn't peek.I believe there are other shit-coins to worry about : DGB/XEM. 
Activity: 186
January 05, 2018, 01:54:08 PM
It is indeed a centralized coin controlled by the bankers but joining its hype is a great opportunity to get more profits before it dumps.
Activity: 566
January 05, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
I hope you did change your mind back then and you didn't sell of your ripple when you created this topic. Because i am so sure now you had made a lot holding your ripple till now.
Activity: 49
January 05, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
For a long time I was looking at it, trying to understand it and later to see a fit time to step in, I did made a small profit but after I while I came to the exact same realization as you.
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 05, 2018, 09:33:10 AM
I don’t understand why you think like that. Isn’t ripple one of most increased coins of last year. People who got in early on and successfully hold the coin made great amounts of money. I think we are being unfair to it as  community.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
January 05, 2018, 01:36:56 AM
Can you also explain what exactly his FUD is?

he said, "It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers." all of this is wrong.

xrp is deflationary, and it's not governed/owned by bankers... ripple is an independent company which sells a settlement asset to banks... he majority of people still remain clueless, or intentionally spread misinformation because xrp violates their crypto-anarchist ethics. get over yourselves...

WTF are you smoking, every rule that governs ripple can be changed by a meeting of guys in suits and ties. They can issue millions of more coins whenever they want and HAVE already done so over the years.

XRP merely only has the trappings of anything crypto, it has consensus rules but they can be changed on a whim, it has a money supply that has no boundaries, it has decentralization until it needs to be changed. NOTHING about XRP is based on ANY crypto principles EXCEPT what you see on the surface. Simply using words like consensus, nodes, decentralization, blah blah blah does not make you an independent entity that is beyond the control of governments and bankers.

Don't get me wrong here. Class B stocks with no rights to corporate assets, and no dividend have had value for 50 years now. XRP doesn't have to have any real principles behind it to have value and this latest push cements it as probably the shitcoin of the next decade. However, XRP is NOT in the same class of asset as Bitcoin it is NOT truly a crypto currency. Don't buy bitcoin if you hate it, but don't shill nonsense about XRP just because you pray to God that it is somehow better than Bitcoin because it isn't and never will be (the temporary crap ass btc txn fees be damned).

On a side note, I have made lots of money swing trading XRP. But it is still just a piece of shit phony utility token tied to a corporate Swift replacement. Can it potentially be the preferred currency of the internet, sure, but of all the coins in the top 10 it is also most likely to be worthless in 20 years.

Activity: 273
Merit: 252
January 04, 2018, 04:56:14 PM
Can you also explain what exactly his FUD is?

he said, "It has unlimited inflation potential, unlimited delution potential, it is governed and owned by bankers." all of this is wrong.

xrp is deflationary, and it's not governed/owned by bankers... ripple is an independent company which sells a settlement asset to banks... he majority of people still remain clueless, or intentionally spread misinformation because xrp violates their crypto-anarchist ethics. get over yourselves...
Pages:
Jump to: