Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 2. (Read 65495 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Over the past year, with the help of Ripple, I have earned a lot more than using bitcoin. Ripple has good support and the guys will work on his development. I do not consider this a fraud.   
There's no denying the fact that xrp is having its time in the sun, but I just can't help but shudder at its future
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
1 min candles stack like wood  Huh
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 12:54:02 PM
Over the past year, with the help of Ripple, I have earned a lot more than using bitcoin. Ripple has good support and the guys will work on his development. I do not consider this a fraud.   
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 13, 2018, 04:36:01 AM
Delusional friends of ðºÞæ
You can spot him easily, just follow the dumbest and most stupid Comments in every thread and you will find the little darknetcriminal Wink

Can someone lock this fakenews thread?
Bots and retards getting out of control.

@JuniAiko, who cares about what you think? Nobody  Smiley
Dont waste time and resources. Just buy XRP.
XLM is just a copy of XRP Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
February 12, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Incidentally, i haven't liked Ripple or XRP.
Once i know that they are managed by a bankster, I'm no longer interested in this one coin, Ripple !!!. But for XRP I still think about it.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 12, 2018, 11:48:20 PM
I have already sold most of my XRP too when it was high for XLM. Tongue
Big corporations that adopts Ripple's network do not necessarily have to adopt XRP, and most chooses not to. Ripple may be promising for the banking industry, but I do not believe in XRP. I am only holding some, since it has speculative value, and that is about it. There are still a lot of unjustified hype around XRP.

I'd rather stick with XLM. It is very similar to XRP in its technology, but is substantially decentralised (and will become increasingly so as adoption by small businesses and individuals increase).

A lot of things are already going in for this particular coin in terms of adoption, especially in South East Asia, and a big announcement is expected at the end of this month.

Its not as high as XRP in terms of price; but that has all to do with speculation/trading/gambling within the crypto market and marketing. A lot of other quality crypto-projects with much better technology such as OMG/Waves are not getting as much attention neither.
Activity: 238
February 12, 2018, 11:26:53 PM
not knowing the Scam or not, but all the world's major exchanges add it a asset , I'll keep
Activity: 2
February 12, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
XRP and XML is completely centralize, THe owner hold over 80% of coin. But people still invest alot in it. wth with this market.
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
February 12, 2018, 08:57:55 PM
Ripples database tech is this age:

then this is bitcoin's?

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 08, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
ðºÞæ has gone full retarded as always. I wonder for how long he can fly under the radar with his paid fud campaign  Cheesy
As always very very entertaining. Did you put up your tinfoilhat while writing that? Cheesy

Award for comedian of the year goes as last year to ðºÞæ

Watch how he disappears when he filled his bags after enough fud to scare off weak hands
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 08, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
.......Yes ripple is kind of centralized ......
Thats kind of a good one, one company selling every single xrp  Cheesy

.......you can't doubt their tech ......

Ripples database tech is this age:

Blockcain tech is this old  (Tesla S rolled out 2012)

no you cant doubt there tech
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29852549
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
February 08, 2018, 12:16:54 PM
Yeah, yeah We get it, you bought in too late at the recent bump, got nervous at the dump and sold with losses because you were not cool enough. Now you are mad. Sucks to be you. It was your fault and nobody elses.

Couldn't have said it better without... myself
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 08, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
Is that SALT that I see.i never can understand why People here and in Reddit hate ripple .Yes ripple is kind of centralized but you can't doubt their tech and the potential of their company
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:07:13 PM
This thread was started since May 2017 and Ripple that time wasn't really impressive to the market but now, Ripple had made the impressions of the market and in fact Ripple ripped the market since December last year and will be this year and to the next decade. Ripple will stay for a longer time as our world allows Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Ripple isn't a fraud and it's different on that May 2017, and there's a lot of negative speculations that were made in the past that prove them wrong and those crazy investors who don't believe those negative coin speculations that made them millionaires today.
Sometimes doing the opposite things will lead us to be unique and special, and Ripple become one of the most special coins in the market today due to it's speed and reliability.
Activity: 151
February 08, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
Why? Xrp is good for me
We know that xrp is not decentralized and xrp is centralized
But xrp have so good project to do
So many partnership sponsor to xrp and it can make xrp price get high
Xrp is good for mid - long term trading
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 08, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

Comical
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29852549
the world always had traitors, but at the end dealt with it (effectively)
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
February 05, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
Ripple is not like the other altcoins and may not be the best one, but it is not fraud. Ripple was overvalued and lost more of its value, but this is not making it fraud.
Activity: 5
February 05, 2018, 02:07:09 PM
I think you regret about this words cuz now in 2018. And project of Ripple has found a implementation in a lot of business
Activity: 42
February 02, 2018, 04:45:34 PM
After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

you are not making sense what are trying to say here ?
Activity: 42
February 02, 2018, 04:45:25 PM
After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

you are not making sense what are trying to say here ?
Pages:
Jump to: