Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP is a complete fraud GET OUT! - page 4. (Read 65495 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 31, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
People are brainwashed by some "fundamentals"
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
After this realization I had to give up on Ripple completely, I sold my shares and am out of Ripple, I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and I very likely may get screwed while they get successful. Open your eyes if you're investing in them.... you are investing in their XRP not Ripple as their employee quickly pointed out to me on twitter. Even regarding their block-chain technology big competitors are coming on the scene soon. The main point though is I need a company that will go down with me and rise with me not one that rises no matter what while I fund them and take all the risk. Why can a company I invest in be successful without me being successful as well, how is that even a possiblity!?! I'm out this is a complete scam and fraud it was obviously knowingly created that way.

DO NOT INVEST IN XRP

yes you should avoid coin like that because the coin like that will not be good for the future and do not easily fooled me hope this can be in read everyone so that those who play in ripple can know info from this thread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 31, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
Ripple is good dump and pump coin...
Buy for 0.00002 and sell for 0.0002...
Make easy 10x  Grin

It's definitely a good pump and dump coin now that the market is so terible.  However, I do believe that this coin will hit 3-5 dollars easily this year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
January 31, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
Ripple is good dump and pump coin...
Buy for 0.00002 and sell for 0.0002...
Make easy 10x  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 31, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

Ripple is going o be used by banks, this is actually the start that crypto are going to be recognized by banks and government as assets in the future. If they consider using ripple, they may as well consider treating BTC and all other tokens out there to be as asset in real world. This isn't a fraud, its just like any other coins out there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 08:36:58 AM
Ripple is a complete manipulating machine for new investors in cryptocurrency. The whole supply is owned and control by group of individuals.  Ripple do not belong to cryptocurrency because ripple operate with different set of ideology.  I will not advice anyone to buy it.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 08:30:26 AM
For Ripple  are great people and money !You will see who is in the team :adviser to 2 US presidents ,the man is in the top 50 most influential people in the world.There is one person from the NSA is rigidly which suits surveillance around the world.Where did SNOWDEN run off and told everyone about it.And still a lot of ordinary people.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 31, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
it is manipulated by bank, which were supposed to be out of crypto world, let's join all together to destroy ripple and bank who ruined the world, now they want to destroy the crypto world

It is a matte of time that seem banks will leave and other may come and join this race. It is not going to end soon or suddenly the XRP will crash. 2018 hopefully few bigger banks may join the XRP as a payment option and obviously at present the market is crashing and thus XRP price is at very low. Soon once the boom times start it will recover much quicker and give you great returns as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
January 31, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
No way, Ripple has partnership with 20 major banks already and have back of some financial institutions, how it can be a scam?
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
January 31, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
it is manipulated by bank, which were supposed to be out of crypto world, let's join all together to destroy ripple and bank who ruined the world, now they want to destroy the crypto world
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 08:20:05 AM
Yes, Ripple is likely to end soon, but of course this can not happen very quickly, because the capitalization of the project is very large. I'll explain why I think so. because I recently read that banks deny using the Ripple project as a means of payment in their work. Hence it follows that Ripple is simply not needed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 08:06:02 AM
XRP is good for short-term investments and daily trading but no good for the long-term investments cause it's based only on hype and marketing but ripple blockchain is not used anywhere, in no bank and in no financial institution
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 31, 2018, 05:44:49 AM
Ripple is the same speculative coins like all of them, so if today the price gone down it is not the reason to call this coin as fraud, I am actually one of Ripple investors and I think I will earn something with this coin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 05:35:21 AM
ripply now is uses  for many banks now a days
January 31, 2018, 05:33:34 AM
^ cancer alert.

ðºÞæ is clearly braindead.
Wait till he brings up his fabricated fakenews stories Cheesy
Still not enough XRP in your bags?
I understand that you want more. Its very precious  Smiley Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 05:33:00 AM
i don't think that ripple is fraud but also i think that you couldn't make money on it unless you invest a lot and trade every day
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 31, 2018, 05:31:03 AM
Ripple is on par with the DeBeers, both sell hyper-inflated products (diamonds , xrp) with  little real world value.
Yes, i hear scamy xrp supporters scream, but Banks..... well, some have a working agreement with Ripple and has absolutely nothing to do with XRP. No Bank could work with something where the price is all over the place, that is not how Banking works.
The whole operation works as long as some horny chap can be found with money to throw away.
January 31, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
u/kilomans straight from /biz lol

Ask why anyone should buy XRP
But at the same time he advertising shit like -"reflux enterprise blockchain" LMAO
The hypocrisy is big in crypto lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
 wouldn't be surprised if XRP has another pump in it, but of all coins in the top 10 this is the #1 coin that can be worth ZERO in 5-10 years. Once its game plan is destroyed by whatever else banking decides to use why the hell would anyone own a single xrp.
January 31, 2018, 05:10:41 AM
I think Ripple XRP offer nothing to the new economic system. It is a more improved versin of current banking system which is centralised, and it does not offer anything except fast transactions.
However all other cryptocurrencies and ICO projects offer innovative technologies which can totally help us using decentralised peer to peer payment system, smart contracts, smart identities, etc. It is wise to use Ripple onlu for real short term trading, you should look for other cryptocurrencies and support them

The time you realize that NONE of your opinions matter is the day you will FOMO hard to catch some fkn XRP.
You must be a very very uneducated bot Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: