Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 7. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
You can never all Deposit to buy one coin no matter how good ideas you think it is. There can always be a force majeure and you will lose all your money.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:51:13 AM
That excessively unsafe, all prevalent coin now on oversold so for the better purchase least 2 unique coins, typically all crypto will going up at the same periode, now all crypto down however can be switch with up incline in a couple of week. TRX still youthful crypto, and there are others more potential and more mainstream like DASH, NEO, XLM and so forth.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
Of course, this is a risky step, because to bet all your money on one coin, it is quite dangerous, but nevertheless it seems to me that you will earn a good amount.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
Tron is not a bad choice to invest. but you too dare to take the decision. It is advantageous if Tron is going up. But if the opposite happens, of course, it will be a very difficult decision for you. expect only the best in order to reap a huge profit from Tron.
Activity: 58
July 12, 2018, 01:01:06 AM
I hope you have researched about that token well..I think there's nothing wrong in buying just one coin as long a you know the risk and you're ready for the possibility of loosing...Maybe he just trust  trx more compared to the others alts he sold...
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 11, 2018, 02:17:17 PM
All of us will make many mistakes and such risky moves. We can't make right predicion for each altcoin so invest in another alt and wait its future up.
Activity: 81
July 11, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
Investing money in the crypto currency is an adventurous enterprise, the rate of virtual money is constantly changing, it is possible to earn both on this and lose your income. Is it worth the risk? Of course! the only advice is to constantly monitor the situation in order to respond promptly to all changes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Each of us have different choices and different ways to earn in the cryptocurrency. And it is better to do the risky one's than do nothing because doing risky things can make the things worthy and it's more challenging so wecan't blame him/her decision. Because he did it because he/she accepts what may happen

I think you shouldn't have sold your coins and bought the other coin. You'd better purchase coins from your fiat wallet increasing the total number of various coins in your portfolio. Those coins, you've sold, may rise higher than TRON no matter what coins are.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Good luck for you. All of your money put in just a basket. I hear so much about TRX, its technology and faith community for it, but I don't believe in it.
Activity: 35
July 10, 2018, 03:57:51 PM
From my perspective and my prior research, it is really really risky. You can do that when markets have a general upward trend, but it is a completely different thing when you have limited chances of success. Maybe, a few cents up versus lost of cents down. It actually can't be predicted.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
I don’t think that idea to buy 1 token for  all your money is not just risky, but stupid. Once I lost some money on such strategy.

If he is aware of what he is doing, he may take such a risk. Maybe he did a deep analysis and came to the conclusion that such a move would bring him great benefits. In principle, it is better to diversify the funds. But who doesn't risk ....
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
Whereas risk might be enclosed in token offerings markets, education should scale down varied unsought surprises plus grabbing desired ones.
Activity: 94
July 10, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
Still not. With the sharp rise of the whole year last year, this year will require an entire year to restore and correct mistakes, so the risk is still there. He needs self-recovery. He needs a lot of people to leave, and many people come in again.
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
I don’t think that idea to buy 1 token for  all your money is not just risky, but stupid. Once I lost some money on such strategy.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 06:00:51 PM
I think the TRON is an excellent altcoin, especially after the launch of its own blockchain.  I hope As soon as there is a market turn, then the price of the Trx, as well as other altcoins, will go up.  In addition, the TRON  launches a secret project, details will be published on July 30.
Activity: 92
July 09, 2018, 05:37:42 PM
If it was all your money and you invested in Tron, then I do not envy you because your decision is very risky and if bad news comes about Tron, you can lose all the money in one moment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 09, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

As far as I can see from the graphs Tron cost 0.00000612 BTC on March 29.
On May 02 it was 0.00001025 BTC (it went up almost twice).
Hope you managed to get your profit, bro, because now it's even lower than when you bought it (0.00000550 BTC).
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

It is possible for you to be lucky but for the truth my brother it is not advisable to put all what you have in one investment because you should remember this is Crypto and there are other options for you because when you're not careful enough and you loose all, what will be the story.
Activity: 96
July 09, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
The successful people today in the world all took a risk. for you to be where you are today you have to take a decision and some risk most be involved before you decide to sell all your altcoin and invest in one particular coin, you must have seen what others might not see in that coin which will favour you in feature trading.
Activity: 45
July 08, 2018, 10:05:48 AM
Well that all depends on your choice of investment or trading, if you are just a trader that always take advantage of the market you will make that move your constant move. But if you are a passive trader then you may choose to buy other coins and hold for a long time in other to make your desired profit.
Pages:
Jump to: