Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 8. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
I think that this is a good decision if you kept small altcoins, but I would not sell the Etherium or NEO in any case now. This is would be not wise. as I think..
Actually this is relatif to people. Sometimes its good or not. But for me, I think the best idea is always to hold your token no matter what, because after all you will get a profit in a few years if you just need to wait and be patient, because this is really the key. Also confirm that the token we hold is the good one to avoid much loss.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 06:41:39 AM
First of all, you should have got knowledge about TRX market. You should have seen its graphs and the condition of the market. No need to worry. It will rise after sometime and you will get margin.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:41:09 AM
At present, the market is still in a downturn. We don't know what will happen in the future. There may be some altcoins that cannot withstand and die. Therefore, the risk of investing in small altcoins is very large. I think this is very dangerous for you. .
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

tron is a good altcoin, but you must not put all your capital into one altcoin, you must divide it to different altcoins so if a certain coin dumps, you dont have a huge amount of loss, but since its your own money, and if you think that it is right, then that's fine.
Yes, it's an adventure. No one can be sure that the price of coins will rise one day in the future. I don't want such a trading strategy.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 08, 2018, 06:18:31 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

tron is a good altcoin, but you must not put all your capital into one altcoin, you must divide it to different altcoins so if a certain coin dumps, you dont have a huge amount of loss, but since its your own money, and if you think that it is right, then that's fine.
Activity: 22
July 08, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
I think it is a good move, even I bought some Tron to add in my portfolio and now I have a good profit already. Still thinking if I will still hold it for long since the dev is very active on their continuous updates and promotion.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
July 07, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

It's scary what you do because you put your money in one coin what if that coin will not increase or gone like other coin so you give your money for nothing ? That kind of strategy is not good because there's a big chance of losing instead you gain a profit.
Activity: 58
July 07, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
Accepting that uncertainty can be enclosed in currencies trades, education can scale down quite a few undesirable trappings and grabbing profitable ones.
Activity: 88
July 07, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
Sounds like a suicide for me,because if TRX will lose 70% of value how would you recover from the situation if the market is being manipulated by the financial institutions? there will be less chance of getting your investment back and that is how cruel the situation in the market is,because people are losing a lot of money from time to time these people are manipulating bitcoin's value.
Activity: 56
July 07, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
Make a good decision better read their platforms and their whitepaper. Visit github and reddit for some proof of works. Choose Xem if you want to and create more btc on this coin. Trading Is risky but if you control it by your own perception you will win. Diversify everything if markets recover all of us will be happy
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 12:02:24 AM
Don't invest in only one altcoin if you want to have bigger chances of going up with your portfolio of coins, not down by any reason
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 11:18:22 PM
This is was so scared and risky movement because if you have wrong move or wrong investment all your money was wipe out so that you have a nice and excellent decision and this is was so risky
Activity: 63
July 06, 2018, 09:49:50 AM
I wouldn't risk it, besides, considering all the altcoins and Bitcoins are in drawdown right now, and you can get good money on other altcoins as well. Here correctly speak about differentiation of risk.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 05:01:14 AM

TRON is and always has been considered a very risky trade.

If you are fearful, then you should not have invested in the first place. Only invest in projects that you believe with complete confidence. Take Ethereum for example, I would have no doubts and worries about my invest in ETH because it is a solid project with a surely bright future.
TRX has good liquidity there. They actively organize, attend workshops, they update the source code regularly. There have been some wonders to their past whitepaper that have little problem. I found TRX's volumetric level high and stable.
Activity: 113
July 05, 2018, 03:52:34 AM
Hey, brother, I'm sweating for you. You are too bold. I think you should diversify. This will reduce the risk rather than pay attention to the TRX
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2018, 02:09:43 AM

TRON is and always has been considered a very risky trade.

If you are fearful, then you should not have invested in the first place. Only invest in projects that you believe with complete confidence. Take Ethereum for example, I would have no doubts and worries about my invest in ETH because it is a solid project with a surely bright future.
Activity: 78
July 05, 2018, 02:07:32 AM
If you are adventurous, the chance of success is one percent. Under your impulsive behavior, the consequences are not ideal. Some people try to try even if they are hoping for one percent. I think these people are very courageous and admire them.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 05, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

What you do in my opinion makes you even more risky, and I just want to ask why you moved everything you have to TRX? because of the advice of people? you should have prepared the worst possible, crypto is volatile, as a small holder of TRX I hope TRX will rise even up to the moon.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
Investing money in the crypto currency is an adventurous enterprise, the rate of virtual money is constantly changing, it is possible to earn both on this and lose your income. Is it worth the risk? Of course! the only advice is to constantly monitor the situation in order to respond promptly to all changes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
July 04, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
Accepting that inestability might be fixed in token offerings trades, awareness would shorten most common negative effects plus materialising desired ones.
Pages:
Jump to: