Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 6. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:57:20 AM
It's a stage to your accomplishment in life haha I'm upbeat for you that you are prepared to get a hazard. I seek that you will acquire cash after this move. Furthermore, as per the present patterns it's very conceivable I'm certain.
Activity: 18
July 20, 2018, 01:30:20 PM
As investors say, risk is always there. Frankly, cryptocurrency markets may possibly become dificult. Therefore, all are required to define a preplanned method for holding.
Activity: 41
July 20, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
That's a very bad and risky move. The market isn't moving anywhere now and no news can even help it. All you could've done is convert your tokens and stay in tether and buy back the dip once there's a slight news about it being over. This move you've made, might sink your whole money if Tron mistakenly dumps.

Noone knows what's going on with crypto market at this moment. We just have to wait and try to make a right decision with our savings - where to invest
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
That's a very bad and risky move. The market isn't moving anywhere now and no news can even help it. All you could've done is convert your tokens and stay in tether and buy back the dip once there's a slight news about it being over. This move you've made, might sink your whole money if Tron mistakenly dumps.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 20, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

oh you have good nerves, my friend! let your investment be profitable, but next time try not to sell everything till the last coin, it doesn't hurt to save some Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
Same with the others, I think your actions are very dangerous, but it goes back to each other. Because I know for sure before doing these actions you have considered it as well as possible. But if it was me, I would not dare you to do it, I would not dare put all my money in one place, even if it looks very promising. I will always make a backup investment on a different coin.
Activity: 133
July 18, 2018, 01:57:28 PM
I do advice people not to put all their eggs in one basket as you have done. Two things are involved: it's either you make gain on it by converting all to TRX or you loss all your money in that investment if anything happens to TRX
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
Good luck to you my friend and please let us know in the thread how your investment is doing. Did you sell it? Or are you still hodling it? Personally I am not a risk taker so wouldn't do something like this ever.
Activity: 83
July 18, 2018, 01:46:59 PM
Eventhough risk can be one of the main consideration in tokens opportunities, knowledge can moderate most frequent undesirable fallouts while seizing liked outcomes.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 01:51:49 AM
Woah, yes it is. But you wouldn't risk like that if you don't trust TRX.
Can you share why would you risk all to TRX? I might change my mind
and go all-in also to TRX.
anyway, Good luck!
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
July 18, 2018, 01:29:30 AM
Of course, this is a risky step, because to bet all your money on one coin, it is quite dangerous, but nevertheless it seems to me that you will earn a good amount.
Just a prediction of most people, bitcoin will have a high price in the future. Every bitcoin user will continue to grow every day, and most importantly the limited number of bitcoins and the increasing amount of bitcoin demand will be the reason many scholars think bitcoin is one of the must-have crypto currencies, so I believe investing on one coin such as bitcoin will not have a big risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 18, 2018, 01:21:29 AM
That was a very risky move that created by you dude. Seriously trx rigth now much violate that you suspected and a long time to waiting to clear any of that. A few cent that you make with the high risk you make. Good luck
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 18, 2018, 01:11:05 AM
As long you are comfortable with the risk you are taking and the outcome of it,  then you have nothing to worry about!  Everything in business is a risk and for you to move forward in life and business,  you must take risk.
Activity: 215
July 18, 2018, 01:08:27 AM
tron is not a bad coin to invest but I do not know it's exaggerated or not to swap all the coins into the tron. better then once i appreciate all your risks and sell some of their tokens, tron. of course you can take risks, but with a more promising altcoin.
for me investing in bitcoin is the safest
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
July 18, 2018, 01:02:21 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Going all in on one coin, even btc, is risky for me. Even if it's btc, I would not want to miss out on higher gains is an alt moves higher than btc.

Good luck on your move! I hope it pans out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
All crypto is risky, but Tron is much more risky investment. I do not trust in Justin Sun projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 12:53:49 AM

Putting cash in the digital currency is an audacious undertaking, the rate of virtual cash is continually transforming, it is conceivable to procure both on this and lose your salary. Is it worth the hazard? Obviously! the main exhortation is to continually screen the circumstance with a specific end goal to react immediately to all progressions.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 12:44:02 AM
Its morelikely a betting move,risky asf! doesng bode well for what reason would you need to put all your cash into a solitary card? which you can lose everything,#1 lead in exchanging never bet everything in light of the market's instability and it can be the motivation behind why you will lose the greater part of your investment.If your card has fizzled you without a doubt you will lose everything and it won't not be recoverable,that is the reason we never utilize our fortunes with our ventures since you will wind up the same as others,btw goodluck with the coin you have purchased.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 04:39:43 PM
Eventhough danger can be nested into token offerings opportunities, knowledge would moderate varied avoidable effects while grabbing profitable ones.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

This is really too risky move. To sell all my altcoyins and buy Tron on them, I consider it more than risky. However, the move is made, you can win or lose. Nobody can tell you in advance. Although, in my opinion, I would have better invested all my funds in ethereum. In this coin, I am always sure. Especially it will be good if it will soon be implemented PLASMA project, which will allow it to have transactions with the speed of hundreds of thousands per second.
Pages:
Jump to: