Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 47. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
No signature bounty? ICO only 3 days? No threshold?
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
why open ico selling only 3 day
i think is very fast, if ico selling only 3 day, not extended maybe one month
ico selling need promotion and not fast time if want succes in ico selling
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Dear user, the first dividends have been paid out!

The detailed information on payouts is available at https://etherscan.io/address/0x962c38542eF6e2bf248a5D59EdeE43CD83E85A52#internaltx.

We've distributed 50,31 ETH to 120 wallets of partners and testers who participated in platform testing and received from 1000 up to 5000 RLT for a period of 30 - 60 days.  Distributed sum of 50,31 ETH consisted of ~ 23 ETH lost by players and ~ 27 ETH bonus from the developers given for testing the algorithm of dividends payout and preparing final versions of the platform's smart contracts for ICO (ICO is starting on 04/07/2017) as well as for the further work.

In spite of the fact that first dividends' sizes are quite small and an average tester or partner has received $0.20 - 0.55, it's necessary to consider that the payout was made for deposits from 1000 RLT/75$ (at the rate 1 ETH = $50), that comprises 2 - 3% monthly if taking into account the minimum platform's turnovers and payouts once for 5 - 8 days.

Starting from 03/30/2017 we are launching the active advertising campaign of the game and the service which according to our calculations must provide regular accumulation and distribution of the profit in amount of 50 ETH approximately once for 5 - 9 days with 2 - 4% monthly of money invested.
nice i will updated my thread as soon as possible . Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
Dear user, the first dividends have been paid out!

The detailed information on payouts is available at https://etherscan.io/address/0x962c38542eF6e2bf248a5D59EdeE43CD83E85A52#internaltx.

We've distributed 50,31 ETH to 120 wallets of partners and testers who participated in platform testing and received from 1000 up to 5000 RLT for a period of 30 - 60 days.  Distributed sum of 50,31 ETH consisted of ~ 23 ETH lost by players and ~ 27 ETH bonus from the developers given for testing the algorithm of dividends payout and preparing final versions of the platform's smart contracts for ICO (ICO is starting on 04/07/2017) as well as for the further work.

In spite of the fact that first dividends' sizes are quite small and an average tester or partner has received $0.20 - 0.55, it's necessary to consider that the payout was made for deposits from 1000 RLT/75$ (at the rate 1 ETH = $50), that comprises 2 - 3% monthly if taking into account the minimum platform's turnovers and payouts once for 5 - 8 days.

Starting from 03/30/2017 we are launching the active advertising campaign of the game and the service which according to our calculations must provide regular accumulation and distribution of the profit in amount of 50 ETH approximately once for 5 - 9 days with 2 - 4% monthly of money invested.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I've received a reward for testing SmartRoulette.io gaming platform running on Ethereum smart contract.
Official representative

I am a BITCOIN Gambler but
First time i play with new Cryptocurrency Etherum and i love it  Roll Eyes

I've received a reward for testing SmartRoulette.io gaming platform running on Ethereum smart contract.

Thank you for your feedback! In order to get the reward it's required to fill the questionnaire in and post the text about the promotion either on social media page or on a forum (excepting for this thread).
Your activity / number of followers should be no less than 100. Waiting for your request to our email: [email protected].
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

I am a BITCOIN Gambler but
First time i play with new Cryptocurrency Etherum and i love it  Roll Eyes

Official representative
Important addition to the promotion for testers

Due to a great number of testers wishing to participate in our promotion and the limited amount of tokens issued for this promotion, we've reduced lifetime of temporary tokens to 30 days.
Thus, users will be able to receive sufficient amounts of ETH in this period.

I emailed about a bounty can you check, it was 2 days ago

Thank you for your request. If you still didn't receive the reward, please, check if your social media page or a forum profile meets the requirements. If the terms are observed, please, wait for the reward crediting within one day.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Due to a great number of testers wishing to participate in our promotion and the limited amount of tokens issued for this promotion, we've reduced lifetime of temporary tokens to 30 days.

I emailed about a bounty can you check, it was 2 days ago
Official representative

Official representative
More information about the team of the Development team?And where is the roapmap?

More detailed information on our Roadmap and Team is provided in White Paper. Please, visit our website to keep track of everything.
Activity: 594
More information about the team of the Development team?And where is the roapmap?
Activity: 938
Hello i want reserved for indonesian translate.
Official representative
Dear users, according to the promotion terms it's required to post the promo-text either on social media page or on the forum devoted to cryptocurency or gambling topic. Posting at Bitcointalk.org is possible, but not in this thread. Hope for your understanding and good luck in testing!

i've filled the form to get reward, how long my reward would be send?

Rewards are credited every day. Please, check your Mainnet balance and contact us to [email protected] if you didn't receive it.
Activity: 126
Dear users, according to the promotion terms it's required to post the promo-text either on social media page or on the forum devoted to cryptocurency or gambling topic. Posting at Bitcointalk.org is possible, but not in this thread. Hope for your understanding and good luck in testing!

i've filled the form to get reward, how long my reward would be send?
Official representative
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Looking interesting project I will give try to this game very soon.
Activity: 201
Nice to try

Activity: 154
I also tested the game. Nice game
Pages:
Jump to: