Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 10. (Read 18977 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
April 03, 2019, 12:55:22 AM
The most successful PR method is of course bounties. You just need to very well interest and motivate the bounty hunters, so that they would do their job with high quality. And it is desirable to pay them not with coins, but with Ether.

It seems to me that some bounty hunters are few. It is necessary to conduct a comprehensive advertising project, which will involve the leading news sites about cryptocurrencies.

Of course the Bounty hunters are part of the project promotion that is being done, If there is no Bounty the project will not be famous.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 12:51:11 AM
Due to the large number of projects there are equivalent high number of unpaid projects. That makes the game exciting and makes us to be much more decisive when it comes to selection of good projects.
many projects and few are successful. those who are able to survive and run from 2018 to this year there are several projects that have finally succeeded. and that is only shown by projects that are really good and have potential.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 03, 2019, 12:45:52 AM
Social media has a powerful PR in terms pf crypto projects. Majority of us are already using twitter and Facebook and the best method is to promote it in social media platforms. Also, include youtube channels to do some marketing promotions. Flyers and commercials can also be helpful for the crypto projects to be known by everyone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2019, 10:48:15 PM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I do such bounties but my focus now is more on a more technical aspect of crypto activity. I see allot of opportunity in trading and investment, though it is not that easy to understand, you will need allot of time and effort to learn new things. Hodling is not the best idea but the concept of economics should be there. Give the coin a rotation it deserves in order to maintain market liquidity as well as to gain profit.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 02, 2019, 08:00:33 PM
Due to the large number of projects there are equivalent high number of unpaid projects. That makes the game exciting and makes us to be much more decisive when it comes to selection of good projects.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2019, 07:28:21 PM
It is best to advertise new projects with the help of crypto bloggers who have their YouTube channels. Whose thousands of people and who have tens of thousands of views every day.
It is also very useful advertising on the forum Bitcointalk. It is there that I find out information about new projects. Therefore, signature campaign bounty is a good way to advertise your project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 06:40:49 PM
The most successful PR method is of course bounties. You just need to very well interest and motivate the bounty hunters, so that they would do their job with high quality. And it is desirable to pay them not with coins, but with Ether.

It seems to me that some bounty hunters are few. It is necessary to conduct a comprehensive advertising project, which will involve the leading news sites about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 02, 2019, 01:58:34 PM
I think that the most effective means for an advertising campaign will be high-quality content(it does not matter the article or the video, the main thing that was clearly explained and made available).

I think advertising from Google (Google Adwords) is the best, if the project wants to be successful, of course, it must be advertise so that the public knows and certainly is interested in investing.
I think that the rate on Google Adwords alone will not bring the desired results. But if you combine your and my proposals - this conglomerate will be successful
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 01, 2019, 02:44:12 PM
You want to be success with ICO and investment project? you need learn  more how step is it, first you have learn what have do you do and keep investing with many feedback first at some ICO project.
I think that it is necessary to make a start, not from reviews but independently study the project and all its activities and the team
I think it's best to start learning about his social and corporate activities. Only then proceed to the analysis of the capitalization of the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 01, 2019, 02:29:55 PM
You want to be success with ICO and investment project? you need learn  more how step is it, first you have learn what have do you do and keep investing with many feedback first at some ICO project.
I think that it is necessary to make a start, not from reviews but independently study the project and all its activities and the team
Activity: 532
April 01, 2019, 02:18:26 PM
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2019, 02:06:51 PM
Crypto is already popular and well known but not well understood. For me, informative ads is what we need.
They are boring...
You could say that it is boring, I mean who would like all stories with no pictures? But what I am talking about is an artistic and informative projects. Sorry for not clarifying tho.
My point is, since cryptocurrency has already been made headline news countless times, many people right now have misconceptions about this industry. There are even hate groups that spread fake news and information about crypto. And that is the main problem why many people still don't trust this tech. But I do believe that it can grow and mature one day. I am really glad to see different sorts of projects and events in crypto because they show how creative the human mind is. For instance, I am excited for the event of Bitrus especially right now that the exchanger is live. Plus, there are also great prizes to win. This kind of events and promos really do amaze me because they are product of artistic and logical minds that aims to boost this industry and to help new people to know that there is more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 218
April 01, 2019, 01:58:19 PM
Crypto is already popular and well known but not well understood. For me, informative ads is what we need.
They are boring...
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
April 01, 2019, 01:54:40 PM
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
April 01, 2019, 01:54:16 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 01, 2019, 01:46:04 PM
Depends if project are good enough to join, but yes a lot of project was successfull and they do what they say, i mean they respect roadmap and whitepaper. We need more good projects like other coins was.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
April 01, 2019, 01:43:13 PM
Bounty programmes are the most successful way in promoting projects before an exchange launch. Those tokens should be locked or paid with other tokens, to avoid the price dumping. After exchange launch the best way to increase the value is to launch a trading competition.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 01:40:04 PM
The effective mean is social marketing but many ico manager have to look towards payment to bounty hunter.social campaigning will be done aggressively by bounty hunter if they paid either regularly or is usd. The second option is advertising the product showing its complete feature and how to use them effectivly
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 01, 2019, 01:12:07 PM
I think that the most effective means for an advertising campaign will be high-quality content(it does not matter the article or the video, the main thing that was clearly explained and made available).
I also believe that advertising is important, it should be understandable. Unfortunately, currently there are many projects that do not actually show their product, are limited to photos and just a set of words.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
April 01, 2019, 01:06:29 PM

I think advertising from Google (Google Adwords) is the best, if the project wants to be successful, of course, it must be advertise so that the public knows and certainly is interested in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: