Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 6. (Read 18977 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 5
April 10, 2019, 11:57:33 PM
All the above tools are useful. Though some project owners prefer some to the other. To many of them, Twitter is most active tool. Article writing or blogging to me is the best when properly written and publish on good sites.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
April 10, 2019, 06:06:14 PM
In my opinion bounty for good projects is no longer necessary. They focus more on marketing. But who can not advertise themselves well, they need a bounty campaign. Personally, I look of those active in social networks, airdrop dead method.

A good project differs from a bad one in that it tries to make advertising everywhere in order to reach the widest possible audience of potential investors. That is why it is so important to conduct bounty campaigns and airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
April 10, 2019, 05:05:37 PM
In my opinion, youtube and bounty campaigns. Because youtube today is number one media platform for advertising. Especially if a famous blogger will advertise it. Bounty campaigns exist in my opinion for spam all over the internet.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 10, 2019, 04:44:57 PM
In my opinion bounty for good projects is no longer necessary. They focus more on marketing. But who can not advertise themselves well, they need a bounty campaign. Personally, I look of those active in social networks, airdrop dead method.

Now a good project advertisement is 50% of success. However, in addition to advertising, the project should itself be of interest to investors. Otherwise, they will enter the site through an advertising link, and there they will not see anything interesting.
And at the same time, a good project without good advertising will not be able to find investors, just because they will not be able to find out about it.
There's always allocated funds for advertising so why not do it properly, attracting investors using bounty really paid off as investors will be aware of such existing project to review and research, it should be a good and well manage campaign for the betterment of the project, good advertising brings psoitive outcome to build much stronger start.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 10, 2019, 04:11:44 PM
accumulating all the experience you have gotten in cryptocurrency and putting them to use. It's you being able to distinguish between good ICOs from bad ICOs before  investing. It's also setting up a good strategy or having the knowledge to understand the basis of what you want to do. Hard work too is an example.
Activity: 26
April 10, 2019, 03:39:24 PM
I anticipate the better formation of selling is chat of lips, whether thither is a great propose so they assume 't require to scream it from the rooftops, humans desire discern the possible and they'll separate others almost it, presently it desire volute and the propose desire be extremely public.
Activity: 36
April 10, 2019, 03:08:29 PM
What form of PR way are advantageous in a crypto propose? and what invite you? Representing instance, digital selling podia similar cheep, facebook or airdrops or philanthropies. What is your conclusion?
copper member
Activity: 364
April 09, 2019, 03:20:47 PM
The best methods of project promotion are publishing in thematic public places, promotion in social networks and, as for me, a good effect will be from those sites on which there has not yet been such advertising  Roll Eyes

The best way to promote project is through social media because it connect to the world, publishing, advertising are minimal compare to what social media can do, Facebook, Instagram are platforms to create awareness.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 03:07:40 PM

a good project does not really need advertising from bounty hunters, but in my opinion if advertising through bounty hunters can make the project more successful, why not do it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 03:06:45 PM

Now a good project advertisement is 50% of success. However, in addition to advertising, the project should itself be of interest to investors. Otherwise, they will enter the site through an advertising link, and there they will not see anything interesting.
And at the same time, a good project without good advertising will not be able to find investors, just because they will not be able to find out about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 09, 2019, 02:52:06 PM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I think the successful project depends on the advisor. Because investor confidence is very influential on the advisor. If the advisor already has positive trust, of course this will make it easier for investors to invest. In addition, the place where they promote the project is right on target. Of course this forum is the most strategic place.
It is a pity that among all projects there are quite a few scammers who use resources in their bad intentions. But in any case, problems remain with investors who have entrusted their funds.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 04:47:00 AM
The point is only in the approach. You can succeed without even falling in love. Because a couple, we do not choose circumstances. And how to understand that you are doing exactly what you really fit? Yes, not how.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 09, 2019, 04:31:47 AM
System of personal meetings and conversations. The biggest deal on investing or buying assets is this, as well as information. If they found information on the site-they will buy on this site.
The road to success may not be as smooth as we expected it to be, it does not happen overnight. The road is not even straight, it has its curves called failures, disappointments, pain, and unexpected challenges.  If you fail and fall, it's all fine, stand up and move forward but don't forget to carry with you the lessons it taught you. Cryptocurrency may have its rise and fall but I believe that it has a long way to go if we only unite and support each other for its growth and progress. I believe that its demand will continue to increase, there will be more developments, and more people will not only become aware of it but will be more educated about this technology. It takes effort, time, focus, and commitment in order to succeed and achieve one's goal. Success is not served on a silver platter, it may not be easy but it can be very rewarding. Life is not always at its best, learn to handle the worst, learn from it, and grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
April 09, 2019, 03:18:59 AM
System of personal meetings and conversations. The biggest deal on investing or buying assets is this, as well as information. If they found information on the site-they will buy on this site.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 08, 2019, 01:06:40 PM
allways it is the same, if you wanna get successed then you need to cheat (hear a good gossip, get a good knowledge,etc. that others can not get) or just be lucky, thats all. nomatter what you choose, it is allways so in the life.

You have the wrong idea about achieving success in life.
To be successful, you need to find a favorite business and learn to make it better and better. And then success will come to you and you will be able to earn well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 08, 2019, 11:55:52 AM
I think that the most important point for PR is a good site with photos of the team, the finished project , and information on all social sites.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 06:26:53 PM
Twitter can be more important than facebook or other social media platforms because we can communicate easily with the person on twitter
spreading now only with social networking because individually it is impossible to happen in my country the crypto currency has not been fully recognized by the government
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 06:08:10 PM
Strategies that lead to success in a project are probably marketing promotion strategies. This strategy is very diverse including many forms such as Facebook, Twitter, Signature. As good as the crypto market, Team must be strong in capital and finance and reliable information with investors.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 06, 2019, 05:55:37 PM
To achieve what I want in cryptocurrency, I work very hard and study cryptocurrency, read various books and simply believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency
Reading was mostly advised when I came to this forum until recently where the thread are filled with project fracAS. THey get to learn nothing but think of how t0 gain some funds and abuse each other.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
April 06, 2019, 05:52:44 PM
I think what attracts me is Partnerships. Partners with a company outside crypto that is huge. I may also add, if the coin was added to an article of forbes I automatically invest on it. Since forbes is a big company in terms of NEWS it will really indeed get a lot of investors for an easy hard cap for the token.
Pages:
Jump to: