Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 8. (Read 18976 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 04, 2019, 10:09:22 PM
What attracted me to the cryptocurrency space was a friend who told me about it existence and despite the fact that he was still a novice, he was willing to share his opinion. That was instrumental to a large chunk of potential investors and community members.
with the presence of our mentors can be directed in determining a decision because it can do a study or ask advice from our friends who are more experienced first
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 09:55:29 PM
Its a good question. I have my own tips for success ICO, project should be simple for understanding, team and advisors must have KYC, milestones should be done at time, by the way bounty and airdrops means not so much for me.
To be successful in the world of cryptocurrency is not something easy, because it must be fought for by studying, discussing, and exploring the character of the coins you want to trade.
By undergoing such a process it will be easier to analyze the price movements of a coin, especially new coins in the trade that have not been tested. Investing in new coins does require less capital than the old coins, but the risk is also greater where the market response still needs to be considered to make further decisions.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
The importance of social media marketing cannot be over emphasised. It plays a crucial role in developing and commercializing crypto. My initial curiosity on Cryptocurrency started from twitter. Tweets and Retweets about it keeps popping up on my page which forced my hands to do more research
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 03:34:04 PM
For successs the best thing we can do to succeed is to take risks, many people fail because when one fails then they give up and are afraid of risk, and crypto is an investment that we deserve to try.
Yeah being strong is very important because price of the coin will rise and fall but we will have to keep patience, it is volatile type of investment so to avoid risk we will have to be ready all the time, join campaigns and invest when the price is low and hold with patience until the price rises higher and makes profit for you.

The price of coins is difficult to predict but we must be sure that there will be time to go up and we have to wait.
and I think all investments are at the same risk so what should we fear if we already know that before entering here.

so we must always be optimistic about what we have started so that we will not be easily fragile and that will lead us to success.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 04, 2019, 02:52:07 PM
For successs the best thing we can do to succeed is to take risks, many people fail because when one fails then they give up and are afraid of risk, and crypto is an investment that we deserve to try.
Yeah being strong is very important because price of the coin will rise and fall but we will have to keep patience, it is volatile type of investment so to avoid risk we will have to be ready all the time, join campaigns and invest when the price is low and hold with patience until the price rises higher and makes profit for you.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 03, 2019, 08:01:06 PM
I think that PR method by bounty, airdrop is no longer effective, people are more and more interested in the quality of the project than spam content.
Investors and supporters already learned from the situations, bounty and airdrop is just another way to gather attention but no longer much effective to really gained people's trust, it's the fundamentals and usable features that investors are looking for longer progress and success of the projects.

Allowing yourself to review and analyze if the project will work around this industry, is really important when you are aiming to find good one to invest.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 03, 2019, 06:53:59 PM
Its a good question. I have my own tips for success ICO, project should be simple for understanding, team and advisors must have KYC, milestones should be done at time, by the way bounty and airdrops means not so much for me.

Facing struggles on our holdings is our key to survive in order to become successful. Don't hesitate pursuing your dreams by having patience and courage in order to avoid negative speculations hinders us from striving hard. Being part of a successful project begets great outcome when the right time comes for all of us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 03, 2019, 06:24:34 PM
Bounty campaigns and airdrops are just means of disseminating information on the project and creating more awareness. Some investors may not get to know about the project if enough marketing is not done and one of such ways is through bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
April 03, 2019, 05:03:16 PM
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
April 03, 2019, 04:28:24 PM
What attracted me to the cryptocurrency space was a friend who told me about it existence and despite the fact that he was still a novice, he was willing to share his opinion. That was instrumental to a large chunk of potential investors and community members.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
April 03, 2019, 04:06:04 PM
It is difficult to determine a specific media which attracts me. When I am interested in something and I get different signals from
different places like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or a celebrity that attracts me to check what is it about.
So, synergy effect  of the social media impacts me the most.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
April 03, 2019, 02:45:31 PM
The road to success in a constantly volatile cryptocurrency market is the availability of sufficient experience as well as investing only in very promising coins that will bring you a good profit during the period of market growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 03, 2019, 02:27:37 PM
In terms of doing a very good promotion, in my opinion, is social media. Now social media is developing and everyone has social media like Facebook and Twitter. And both social media are very helpful in carrying out Cryptocurrency promotions.

Cryptocurrency advertising on social networks is spam. I never watch cryptocurrency news on my facebook. And I am very glad that Twitter bans people who are engaged in spam of information about cryptocurrency. You need to advertise wisely, and not spreading one news by spam.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
April 03, 2019, 01:11:48 PM
I think that PR method by bounty, airdrop is no longer effective, people are more and more interested in the quality of the project than spam content.
Activity: 574
April 03, 2019, 01:04:45 PM
In terms of doing a very good promotion, in my opinion, is social media. Now social media is developing and everyone has social media like Facebook and Twitter. And both social media are very helpful in carrying out Cryptocurrency promotions.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 03, 2019, 12:20:39 PM
What attracted me to cryptocurrency? Well, its not really social media that introduced me to crypto, someone, a kin of mine introduced to me years ago when bitcoin was just very cheap but I did not pay attention to him. Now I regret for ignoring him during that time. How will crypto survive without software, meaning channels of promotions like social networks? In introducing a new currency to the people, social media plays a big role, but not just the social media, the whole internet world can be used and is very essential for the survival of cryptocurrency.  

Well, it is not too late for us to continue to believe in, I remembered when I was a newbie here, bitcoin by that time was 150$ each bitcoin. And since then Ignored and never believe in it, but when 2017 turns out Bitcoin all of a sudden kicked its price value to the highest peak of 20k$ almost, where at once those people who hold bitcoin became rich. Therefore, the road to success is remain patience and keep holding on what you are believing for.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 03, 2019, 12:11:11 PM
For now, digital marketing is indeed the best because there are already many rapidly growing projects that are spreading very rapidly with a large number of members joining in to spread the marketing news quickly spreading to various regions in each country
Activity: 140
April 03, 2019, 11:51:49 AM
Road to success is on our hands ir depends on how we treat our journey on cryptocurrency on how we work on it sometimes we have to double our efforts and sacrifices to make money and that is the reason why we are here ,obviously this is the right time to be hardworking and wiser because of the market is getting good we expect that everything is going smooth and great ,this is thr year of making money.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
April 03, 2019, 11:51:10 AM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Obviously, in the modern world, social media is the only methods that can make things attractive. Social media also can help to success a crypto project. In my opinion, some things are needed to make a project successful. :-

1. Active team
2. Good vision
3. Good product
4. Enough Money
5. Make hype on social media
6. Should make a bounty campaign and BTC payment signature campaign in this forum for the promotion of the project.

If the 6 things remain in any project the maximum chance to be a success. Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 03, 2019, 11:08:39 AM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

New coins need a community to talk about the project, getting a good marketing team seems to be used a lot, most of the ico in 2018 was all about a great looking roadmap and then a lot of social media updates.

I prefer twitter updates, but a good bounty program should also be included.
Pages:
Jump to: