Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 9. (Read 18977 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 10:26:17 AM
I wll always subscribe to bounty, because it is more effective compared to airdrop. Airdrop can help to build the community, but bounty tends to create more awareness about the project, most especially to communities of investors.
maybe some people who are in this forum have felt how the bounty provides a great benefit to his life. even though now it's not so good, but we still have to be positive if the bounty will return to benefit everyone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 03, 2019, 10:23:29 AM
It is obviously social networking sites like facebook, twitter, which have much potentiality and power to attract customers. The world has entered digital space and these social networking sites have been growing powerful day by day. I think advertising in such social sites have much meaningful and beneficial. Bitcointalk forum is also good space for advertisement. Lately, the bitcointalk members have increased drastically. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 09:40:36 AM
I wll always subscribe to bounty, because it is more effective compared to airdrop. Airdrop can help to build the community, but bounty tends to create more awareness about the project, most especially to communities of investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2019, 06:08:06 AM
in doing crypto projects we really need a program for advertising, and I think the bounty program will be very effective and good to use.
but now new projects very often deceive bounty hunters and therefore it is important to be prepared for this kind of fraud
not just a bounty hunter. some projects also deceive investors, this is not good, because if investors feel insecure with investing in the project it might be a refusal to invest. I think this kind of thing has happened a lot in our market now.

It is sad that many fraudulent projects make investors and hunters feel they do not trust the ICO and prefer to trade in markets that are already registered and have decent value. By trading, it is able to benefit so that work is not in vain.

Yeah that's why they have to be regulated. The more crypto becomes popular and the higher the demand for it, the more abusive people try to take advantage. The sad thing is that a number of scam and bogus projects are dragging the industry's image down. 2018 cam be proof of that. That's why it's challenging to bring confidence back to investors as well. But i think this issue is being addressed now and investors should also do their part by not blindly making investments
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 05:24:32 AM
For successs the best thing we can do to succeed is to take risks, many people fail because when one fails then they give up and are afraid of risk, and crypto is an investment that we deserve to try.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 03, 2019, 05:07:58 AM
To go on a successful path you need to have a lot of experience and learn from your mistakes. You need to be very careful and always be on the alert. Now a lot of scammers need to be ready for anything.
Activity: 170
April 03, 2019, 04:55:23 AM
Doing bounties is the best way to publicize a project, a good project with great potentials will be accepted in few days if bounty hunters publicize it on different social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium, steemit etc
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 03, 2019, 04:49:34 AM
in doing crypto projects we really need a program for advertising, and I think the bounty program will be very effective and good to use.
but now new projects very often deceive bounty hunters and therefore it is important to be prepared for this kind of fraud
not just a bounty hunter. some projects also deceive investors, this is not good, because if investors feel insecure with investing in the project it might be a refusal to invest. I think this kind of thing has happened a lot in our market now.

It is sad that many fraudulent projects make investors and hunters feel they do not trust the ICO and prefer to trade in markets that are already registered and have decent value. By trading, it is able to benefit so that work is not in vain.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
April 03, 2019, 04:48:13 AM
now it is difficult to see a promising project at this time because a lot of fraud is happening,even though there is already a bounty program and ad promotion in the project but we will not know whether the project can be successful or not. new projects are indeed a lot of scams and I have often seen that.
even I often follow it. I don't have good ability in analyzing projects that will make money. Some say from sales revenue, I follow what is almost hardcap, but in reality they manipulate their income and run away without paying a bounty hunter.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
April 03, 2019, 04:36:54 AM
Partnership and collaboration with other company that are interested in the project. You know that a good project has a good connections among establish company or a good community that support the project. Hence, it is not only the bounty manager and its bounty programs attracts an investors to invest in that project.

This is why I always saw project bannering their partnered  company.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
April 03, 2019, 04:34:41 AM
now it is difficult to see a promising project at this time because a lot of fraud is happening,even though there is already a bounty program and ad promotion in the project but we will not know whether the project can be successful or not. new projects are indeed a lot of scams and I have often seen that.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 04:34:01 AM
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
April 03, 2019, 04:22:48 AM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Just the wider the reach, the better. The more people learn about the project.
The main thing is to convey information to people, and the more people know it, the better the information and the project itself, the greater the chances of success.
yes,I think this is also a good way to introduce the program widely, besides that the website is also a good way to promote the project. and the most important thing in my opinion is the project team or the developer. attending this open event is also a quick way to get funds for their projects.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 03, 2019, 03:59:44 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 03, 2019, 03:10:16 AM
The best Promotion is from mouth to mouth and i think media social isnt good enough anymore, especially for bounty hunters who promote their project, most of them just a spammer when promotion with media social.

Word of mouth and organizing seminars in your local areas to enlighten people about a project and its usefulness in the community and society at large would be very effective indeed but also will be a bit expensive and can be limited to a certain number of audience,

However, using social media is more cost effective and can easily reach out to thousand of people within seconds, any form of social media promotion can reach a larger audience in my own point of view than word of mouth, nowadays almost everyone is on social media, only Google alone can capture millions of people in minutes because different people from different part of the world are searching for one information or the other using google search engine.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
April 03, 2019, 02:58:21 AM
I think the best form of marketing is word of mouth, if there is a good project then they don't need to shout it from the rooftops, people will realize the potential and they'll tell others about it, soon it will spiral and the project will be very popular.
really, word of mouth is the right way to market the project because people will be more confident than the words of other people who have experienced or from community leaders.
But marketing it on Facebook, Google or Bounty in my opinion is also very important because it will be more value if a project has a good marketing technique
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
April 03, 2019, 02:51:37 AM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Just the wider the reach, the better. The more people learn about the project.
The main thing is to convey information to people, and the more people know it, the better the information and the project itself, the greater the chances of success.
Activity: 608
April 03, 2019, 02:16:35 AM
Jpt
Activity: 374
April 03, 2019, 01:40:53 AM
Marketing on social media has become popular and it has much potentiality to attract customers as well. The world has entered digital era replacing traditional method of advertising. Among the social sites, I think facebook and twitter attract much customers and they can appeal to customers. A large number of people spend their time on facebook and twitter nowadays. And it case of bounty campaigns, even newbie can participate in facebook and twitter campaigns unlike signature where they are often time not allowed their participation.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
April 03, 2019, 01:06:42 AM
Just one way how to be success with all of your investment in crypto and bitcoin or altcoin, always asking more detail about some project do you want to participated, without know more you will be lost your asset and your money.
Pages:
Jump to: