Pages:
Author

Topic: road to success - page 2. (Read 18976 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 14, 2019, 02:08:46 PM
Give PRs to trusted bounty managers who can scrutinize your project, then I'll take you serious. There are some managers who do their due diligence before promoting a project, these managers are liked by many bitcointalk users. Gaining the trust of btt users is like gaing the 70-80% of the crypto space IMO
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 02:08:27 PM
The road to success will be in our hands we are the one qho will create a successful journey for us in cryptocurrency, So we are the one who will make investments and works here so be wise as always and go for the good projects we may have because we dont want to lose instead we want to make money so try this project and hopefully will help you to make profits,The yanu.io that now runs a IEO so we can buy those tokens and keep until price will grow more amd you can deposit thos in candy box which is you can earn more tokens so must try it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 01:08:10 PM
In my opinion, every social media channel counts and is necessary when it comes to PR or marketing in crypto. There are platforms investors prefer, what works for one might not work for another. Personally, I prefer LinkedIn cos it's more like a forum for job or business adverts.
Activity: 448
May 14, 2019, 01:03:22 PM
In my opinion, marketing in such social networks as twitter and facebook performs well. Also for myself I took note of reddit. There sits a very large number of people in the field of cryptocurrency.
Facebook and Twitter is a social platform that has very many users so it is very effective in advertising a product or service because now almost everyone can access it.
and that is a very appropriate way to use for the spread of cryptocurrency.
The fact is that users of cryptocurrency use social networks, but only in limited quantities.  Based on this, I think that YouTube and communication on specialized forms can be more effective for advertising cryptocurrency.
I think that everything depends primarily on where a large number of cryptocurrency users are concentrated and where there is an opportunity to advertise new projects. In general, the entire cryptocurrency market, then for this business all methods can be considered acceptable.  Although the cost of the Bounty company speaks eloquently about the importance of one direction or another.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 13, 2019, 02:03:07 PM
In my opinion, marketing in such social networks as twitter and facebook performs well. Also for myself I took note of reddit. There sits a very large number of people in the field of cryptocurrency.
Facebook and Twitter is a social platform that has very many users so it is very effective in advertising a product or service because now almost everyone can access it.
The fact is that users of cryptocurrency use social networks, but only in limited quantities.  Based on this, I think that YouTube and communication on specialized forms can be more effective for advertising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
May 11, 2019, 10:35:56 PM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Joining in bounties is the most effective way for us to become successful in this business industry in cryptocurrency.
I saw lot of community here became successful here base on their living testimony, though there are some didn't meet
the success they are expecting it. But it will only happen if the project you partake in become successful and you have a
good rank in here too. That's my opinion regrading on my experienced here.

Indeed, many bounty hunters become success from doing campaign. I do believe cryptocurrency can give us a lot opportunity and bounties is one of many opportunity. But we should selecting good project when we doing bounties because many ICOs are scam
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 11, 2019, 07:41:08 PM
What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Joining in bounties is the most effective way for us to become successful in this business industry in cryptocurrency.
I saw lot of community here became successful here base on their living testimony, though there are some didn't meet
the success they are expecting it. But it will only happen if the project you partake in become successful and you have a
good rank in here too. That's my opinion regrading on my experienced here.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 06:10:05 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 11, 2019, 05:52:03 PM
Projects need to look for genuine ways to market what they have to offer.
The reason bounty might not be very effective, is if there are lots of fake accounts involved and when all the media used for the campaigns do not gave enough audience that are crypto oriented. Which then means, careful choice need to be made.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
May 11, 2019, 04:50:03 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 11, 2019, 03:46:26 PM
In my opinion bounty for good projects is no longer necessary. They focus more on marketing. But who can not advertise themselves well, they need a bounty campaign. Personally, I look of those active in social networks, airdrop dead method.
Activity: 448
April 26, 2019, 03:51:27 PM
I think it's a only strategical point to success know about any project to deeply past performance &at present where the stand in the market to get good earnings.
Yes it depends on our own strategy how we deal with our strategies, like we can invest on right time then hold and let the price be high, crypto currency needs patience and time to recover our lose, time is everything wait for right time to sell then take again a step to invest when the price will be high, I think in crypto currency only patience is the road to success.
Activity: 406
April 24, 2019, 10:03:03 AM
I think the more marketing strategy you have the better. In order to attract investors, you should introduce your product in different marketing platforms like facebook, twitter, and the likes. Its also good if you do bounty campaigns to help spread the name of the project. If they see that the project is active online, they will feel more secure.
Activity: 384
April 24, 2019, 09:27:11 AM
To be successful in Crypto, of course, we need a lot of capital, even though crypto is full of decentralization, of course, without capital, we cannot keep prices down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
April 24, 2019, 09:10:54 AM

The problem is that there are not precise or direct way to success
Just as there are no shortcuts,

Meanwhile, you can follow the right pattern and focus on the basic ideologies of investment
Just as you read and find out facts before joining bounties; do so for your investments
And you will be glad
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 01:27:01 PM
I think it's a only strategical point to success know about any project to deeply past performance &at present where the stand in the market to get good earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 22, 2019, 10:25:58 AM
I mainly get to talk to people about crypto by word of mouth, but I do like Youtube as well, I find it fun and engaging. On the other hand, just always take what you rea dor hear about or watch even with a grain of salt and always do your own due diligence and research before ever embarking on investing in any crypto or Bitcoin. We need to make sure people are well educated and informed, in order to allow them to make the right decisions based on their finances and goals for the future. We don't want to FOMO people in, only to see them discouraged a month later for selfish gains. We really need to see people look at Crypto for it's technological innovation as well as it's financial empowerment.
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 22, 2019, 10:00:07 AM
Personnaly if you want road to succest you must be brave to invest your money and you must learning about the asset investment form communuty and many more news, so you can be professional investor.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
April 22, 2019, 09:51:31 AM
Definitely patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency as there might be lot of challenges in this forum sometimes it will go down and sometimes a small pump will give us some hope, apart from that there are people who scare us by writing some articles like crypto is a real scam and all. All you need to have is wait for your turn after investing in crypto.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 22, 2019, 09:47:30 AM
To promote the project before opening the ICO sale, you need to join ICOs because you can recommend your project to potential investors here. Participate in Blockchain-related competitions and try to win so your project gets better. All of these things can help your ICO project succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: