Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 15. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 09:42:46 AM
Where can I check the MVP? I can't find it.
Read the announcement carefully. They're going to deploy it soon, but not yet.
Ah, misread this. Have anyone got the description of the special deal? I've subscribed, but haven't received any email.
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
October 07, 2017, 05:11:56 AM
Read the announcement carefully. They're going to deploy it soon, but not yet.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 04:05:05 AM
Activity: 303
October 06, 2017, 05:12:47 PM
This is of course cool, but there is always a chance for seeing a scam project, also there are often marketing bubbles. ICO is simply promoted, but the team is not competent. So nothing helps here.

Yes, but you should agree, there's still less chance of such a scam rush. And experts for exactly these reasons are the experts -- to identify all, any problems.

Of course it's clear! I'm only asking not building the air locks...
Activity: 412
October 06, 2017, 04:34:01 PM
This is of course cool, but there is always a chance for seeing a scam project, also there are often marketing bubbles. ICO is simply promoted, but the team is not competent. So nothing helps here.

Yes, but you should agree, there's still less chance of such a scam rush. And experts for exactly these reasons are the experts -- to identify all, any problems.
Activity: 303
October 06, 2017, 04:08:24 PM
Activity: 363
October 06, 2017, 01:55:39 PM
Moreover, this project potentially can protect us from scam and shitcoins.
Activity: 317
October 06, 2017, 10:15:08 AM
Blockchain is very promising technology, that’s the point. And everybody afraid of coins now. No regulations, no structure, etc.
That is why such projects as the Rocket is necessary and should be promising. ICOs needs protection of the investors, project analysis...
October 06, 2017, 09:17:32 AM
Blockchain is very promising technology, that’s the point. And everybody afraid of coins now. No regulations, no structure, etc.
October 06, 2017, 06:43:35 AM
Switzerland double-edged sword, it depends on situation. As usual...
Oh no, Switzerland is a state with obvious neutrality in all spheres. And they always searching for the most profitable things and don’t afraid of experiments.
October 06, 2017, 03:32:13 AM
Switzerland double-edged sword, it depends on situation. As usual...
October 04, 2017, 11:49:21 AM
They tried to use ICO experiments on small territory, and after that think about bigger one.

I love Switzerland, systematic approach in everything Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 10:40:11 AM
They tried to use ICO experiments on small territory, and after that think about bigger one.
Activity: 266
October 04, 2017, 08:38:03 AM
Waiting for actions from Russia, I think. As a domino principle, after one state allow ICOs - others will allow it too.

I’m not sure, I concerned about China. Hope for Switzerland and Japan.

And what about Switzerland?
October 04, 2017, 07:37:26 AM
Waiting for actions from Russia, I think. As a domino principle, after one state allow ICOs - others will allow it too.

I’m not sure, I concerned about China. Hope for Switzerland and Japan.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 04:02:37 AM
Activity: 266
October 03, 2017, 02:50:17 PM
Hey guys. Does the former Soviet states think about ICO ban?

No, there are no rumors about that.

It depends on a state. Always see some news from Ukraine. I think they just look and wait Smiley

I saw news from Russia more often, and it’s not so clear too. But they are good friends with China, so they may use ICO ban too.

No, I have big doubts about that. A lot of powerful people there are on the side of ICOs. They want to control it and earn maximum profit.

But project is from Belarus, and there are few news from there.
Activity: 220
October 03, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

It depends on a state. Always see some news from Ukraine. I think they just look and wait Smiley

I saw news from Russia more often, and it’s not so clear too. But they are good friends with China, so they may use ICO ban too.

No, I have big doubts about that. A lot of powerful people there are on the side of ICOs. They want to control it and earn maximum profit.
October 03, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 03, 2017, 10:35:56 AM
I made a new video news update in Chinese for our Chinese audiences and I will try to promote more the ROCKETICO INFO on my social media channels and it is a project worth looking at in my books. I hope people will see the value of it and invest in the ICO because of the good low supply of tokens which makes it very enticing for investing. ALSO THE TOKEN is a utility token which makes it have real value from the offset.
Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=XWm-n-KSMek
Pages:
Jump to: