Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 13. (Read 16171 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 06:23:02 AM
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 12, 2017, 08:37:26 AM
what is your softcap?
What are softcap and hardcap goals of this ICO?

Hello,

Softcap - 1 000 000 usd ; Hardcap - 15 000 000 usd
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 06:59:52 AM
I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
Yes, I also would like to inquire about whether not there is a soft cap? If so, is there also a hard cap, and what is the projected goal?
Agree. I could not find anything about this either. Maybe undecided yet as it is still early.
Yes of course, its still too early. You can join their telegram if you want a quick answer, or surscribe their newsletter to get information early.
Activity: 15
October 12, 2017, 06:20:28 AM
What are softcap and hardcap goals of this ICO?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 06:13:39 AM
Hmm. It sounds curious. Is the bounty company over or not?
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
October 12, 2017, 05:54:16 AM
I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
Yes, I also would like to inquire about whether not there is a soft cap? If so, is there also a hard cap, and what is the projected goal?
Agree. I could not find anything about this either. Maybe undecided yet as it is still early.
Activity: 84
October 12, 2017, 05:19:49 AM
what is your softcap?
October 12, 2017, 04:27:36 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 11, 2017, 04:23:39 PM
Like many others have asked what is the soft cap please? I don't have time to check back thread again so please if you have some mercy please message me about the soft cap

In telegram chat, $2m soft cap was mentioned.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
October 11, 2017, 04:15:18 PM
Like many others have asked what is the soft cap please? I don't have time to check back thread again so please if you have some mercy please message me about the soft cap
Activity: 135
October 11, 2017, 04:10:53 PM
This is truly one of the most exciting projects I have seen in a while, just wondering how the ICO goes on and how much it can raise. Seriously very cruious for the actual release.
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
October 11, 2017, 12:49:49 PM
Activity: 180
October 11, 2017, 04:55:44 AM
Why should they try to stabilize the price anyways? If someone want to hold the tokens, he will hold for sure, if someone sells, that's also ok. Even after a dump the coin will go up at one point again. As you said, as long as the devs deliver progress, everything is fine.
exactly. Making token stabilize at some point is about fear. If you have fears about your token, then you don't believe it's valuable. Bancor put a buy wall on 0,10 eth to make it never go down from 0,10 eth only can raise.Now bancor is 0.0078 eth. The market crashed that wall.
So if you believe your token, don't be afraid of dumps, it will get its value eventually, but if you don't believe it, then don't invest. Don't look for some security measures.
Activity: 83
October 11, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
Going to the moon!
Activity: 219
October 11, 2017, 03:48:16 AM
Why should they try to stabilize the price anyways? If someone want to hold the tokens, he will hold for sure, if someone sells, that's also ok. Even after a dump the coin will go up at one point again. As you said, as long as the devs deliver progress, everything is fine.
October 10, 2017, 01:54:01 PM
Actually bancor tried that kind of price stabilization. Market crashed it, so at the end you can't beat the market.
So, free market will adjust the price through demand.
This project seems to be worth keeping on to the tokens though. so why try to stabilize? let it rise as high as possible.
Might as well let it float and let the market decide the valuation, sooner or later it will be reflecting the true value as long as the Project delivers on its promises.
Activity: 303
October 11, 2017, 10:13:54 AM
What will happen if the project will raise less money than you expect?
maybe they will change their softcap or they must give back money to all investor
Activity: 219
October 10, 2017, 09:27:02 AM
Actually bancor tried that kind of price stabilization. Market crashed it, so at the end you can't beat the market.
So, free market will adjust the price through demand.
This project seems to be worth keeping on to the tokens though. so why try to stabilize? let it rise as high as possible.
October 11, 2017, 08:44:58 AM
What will happen if the project will raise less money than you expect?
October 11, 2017, 07:37:12 AM
exactly. Making token stabilize at some point is about fear. If you have fears about your token, then you don't believe it's valuable. Bancor put a buy wall on 0,10 eth to make it never go down from 0,10 eth only can raise.Now bancor is 0.0078 eth. The market crashed that wall.
So if you believe your token, don't be afraid of dumps, it will get its value eventually, but if you don't believe it, then don't invest. Don't look for some security measures.
How are they supposed to stabilize? If they set up walls, they have a risk they lose money if the wall breaks. Should not be something they worry about, they should be working on making the product better. Let the market do what the market does, if the project improves long term value will go up
The market value of the token Is not up to the team in charge of the project. As far as the market value of the token goes, if any one could control that beyond minimal fluctuations they'd be ruling the world. Not even The Rothschilds can't even Control the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: