Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 16. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 10:27:09 AM
Hey guys. Does the former Soviet states think about ICO ban?

No, there are no rumors about that.

It depends on a state. Always see some news from Ukraine. I think they just look and wait Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 03, 2017, 09:06:10 AM
Looks like an interesting project. Do you have advisors?

Obviously, you can find they on MAIN PAGE  
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 03, 2017, 08:57:29 AM
How many are already collected on the Pre-ICO? Where can I see this amount? Is there a soft cuP and hard cup?

We have raised 879.87 ETH -- 175% of our minimum goal!

You also can see it on the top of our site - https://rocketico.io/en/

It is greate news. good luck!
Activity: 124
Presale starts on 28th of April!
October 03, 2017, 07:46:57 AM

No, there are no rumors about that.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 07:41:32 AM
Looks like an interesting project. Do you have advisors?
Activity: 220
October 03, 2017, 07:38:22 AM
Activity: 219
October 02, 2017, 05:09:56 PM
I see that Most developers of RocketICO are russians. I mean, don't get me wrong, but  I don't remember good russian ICO’s.
 Wink Wink

First of all, that they are belarusian not russian Smiley Shitty idea or low competence of the devs can be everywhere. It's not the issue of nationality.

I agree. ICO market is already full of scum and now it’s much more complicated to rich hardcap.  I heard the news about post-Soviet area, they has set the record for total amount of ICO’s rased money. I think it’s thanks to funds.

It’s true. But there is no sense in money if project or team is not ok. But these guys will be ok, I’m sure.

Yeap, I think they suld go to funds too. It’s difficult but news shows that it’s real.

Sure they will. Or you have any specific proposals? Smiley

No-no-no Smiley Just my thoughts Smiley
October 02, 2017, 05:06:59 PM
Will this Russian Rocket launch and reach the moon? Russian make good rockets Soyuz and other types. Let this Rocket bring investors to the moon..

This Rocket bring investors to the moon before you can blink! Wink
October 02, 2017, 03:06:23 PM
How many are already collected on the Pre-ICO? Where can I see this amount? Is there a soft cuP and hard cup?

We have raised 879.87 ETH -- 175% of our minimum goal!

You also can see it on the top of our site - https://rocketico.io/en/
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 02:48:02 PM
Activity: 266
October 02, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
I see that Most developers of RocketICO are russians. I mean, don't get me wrong, but  I don't remember good russian ICO’s.
 Wink Wink

First of all, that they are belarusian not russian Smiley Shitty idea or low competence of the devs can be everywhere. It's not the issue of nationality.

I agree. ICO market is already full of scum and now it’s much more complicated to rich hardcap.  I heard the news about post-Soviet area, they has set the record for total amount of ICO’s rased money. I think it’s thanks to funds.

It’s true. But there is no sense in money if project or team is not ok. But these guys will be ok, I’m sure.

Yeap, I think they suld go to funds too. It’s difficult but news shows that it’s real.

Sure they will. Or you have any specific proposals? Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
October 02, 2017, 01:32:20 PM
Will this Russian Rocket launch and reach the moon? Russian make good rockets Soyuz and other types. Let this Rocket bring investors to the moon..
October 02, 2017, 01:28:04 PM
the amazing master of Pre-Ico will start in 6 hours and the bonus will be 60%, that's very good, Project looks topical.
This is great for ICO beginners. i must join and support your project

I appreciate your opinion. It's very important. Thank you very much. You are into that sort of thing.
Activity: 219
October 02, 2017, 11:11:59 AM
 Wink Wink

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 11:09:54 AM
the amazing master of Pre-Ico will start in 6 hours and the bonus will be 60%, that's very good, Project looks topical.
This is great for ICO beginners. i must join and support your project
October 02, 2017, 10:57:58 AM
there's a roadmap of this ICO..? any airdrop or bounty..? im just curious on this platform.. because i want to know if they already did another project in the past.. but for me its look exciting.. im looking forward on this system.. goodluck

You can find roadmap on site(https://rocketico.io), and all about the team & their project's.  
       There is BOUNTY- thread too (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092056.0;all)
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 10:41:24 AM
there's a roadmap of this ICO..? any airdrop or bounty..? im just curious on this platform.. because i want to know if they already did another project in the past.. but for me its look exciting.. im looking forward on this system.. goodluck
Activity: 266
October 02, 2017, 10:16:59 AM
 Wink Wink

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 08:43:06 AM
When is the coin to the moon? What are the trading platforms? What's the best news?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 08:40:58 AM
 Wink Wink

I passed by and did not go into the details of the project, so I do not know whether it's a scum or not. Regarding the good Russian ICO projects - there is KICKICO, you have not heard of it?
Pages:
Jump to: