Pages:
Author

Topic: @RogerVer lets make a deal. At least 60k, my BTU for your BTC. - page 14. (Read 64844 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
give it a rest buddy we heard you the first 11 times.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@RogerVer, if you don't have 300k BTC, I have more realistic offer for you:

I GIVE YOU 1 BTU, YOU GIVE ME 1 BTC.

Hope you can afford such trade. If not,  please ask your Chinese miners to lend you 1 BTC.

There is no need to do that. After the successful hard fork, there will be only one coin, that is the bitcoin or BTU.

Its about signing and believing in what you sighn..
commitment , roger is not showing any of this.
He does not believe is his own coin.  
but want others to believe in it , that's what's this is about.
that's why loaded set this up.

FYI
In order to have scaling problems, you first need to have scale. These are the scaling rites of passage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZi86_ovB3Y

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

Hope you can afford such trade. If not,  please ask your Chinese miners to lend you 1 BTC.

There is no need to do that. After the successful hard fork, there will be only one coin, that is the bitcoin or BTU.
legendary
Roger, I found another offer on Reddit for 500 BTC. Just in case you missed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/61zpay/requesting_roger_to_exchange_500_core_for_500/

Requesting Roger to exchange 500 Core for 500 Unlimited

Since it seems there are some issues with the deal with loaded, why not at least trade 500 btc to start with under the same deal? If we can close it for 500 I'm willing to put more later and I'm sure other people will follow.
I encourage everyone that is willing to take the deal with Roger to post a comment with a signed message and the amount they're willing to exchange.
1F78bRJA23aHbk4pFjLp9wXVMLkzmYVZMy
i am itworks123
IL83d0+r92QxQytRD6uvzUQpjFcttAfmspEEYKulzyKyNn5P/PBAS3Yz0RM6zalS7yqnE1L0CPxuKHHJd35sytE=

the point is he does not put his money were his mouth is!
This tells everything about roger ver.
legendary
Roger said he would and respond in 48hrs .,...
then he does not , this tells me he is a fake.
he does not own any substantial bitcoins like loaded does.
More important the guy does not believe in his own coin!
He wants people to believe in.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
This thread reminds me of Matthew N Wright's pirate Ponzi bet thread, except Matt was stupid enough to accept the bets. At least Ver isn't that stupid.   

I made a decent amount on that one, although he couldn't pay it fully. I respect his effort, not so much his gullibility.

Yeah, he was either a naive gullible fool or that Texas redneck Trendon Shavers paid him to run that thread. I never figured out which.
donator
This thread reminds me of Matthew N Wright's pirate Ponzi bet thread, except Matt was stupid enough to accept the bets. At least Ver isn't that stupid.   

I made a decent amount on that one, although he couldn't pay it fully. I respect his effort, not so much his gullibility.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
legendary
Activity: 1245

Grin Grin still a nice ~1000 US$ you'd be making there.

This over the counter carry trade thread has been carried away somehow.. honestly pure pettifoggers will take this debacle exactly nowhere.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
@RogerVer I also accept a 1:1 trade for a lesser amount should you be interested.

(crickets)
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
@RogerVer I also accept a 1:1 trade for a lesser amount should you be interested.
legendary
I don't know if Roger is broke or just stupid. Zero dollars in the bug bounty despite being approached with zero-days?!

Anyway.

At least put a few thousand for the pooled bet? or are you going to hide after bluffing the whole community this badly?

not stupid if you buy alot of alts, make drama, sell alts & buy bitcoin. and that is what Roger did. he made some large OTC trades in the past with alts...

And then he gambled and lost a everything , that could explain his behaviour.
hes not giving any bug bounty and his not signing ownership.
of any bitcoin he controles.
in other words he and his btc-u are a joke.
its hard for his believers
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I don't know if Roger is broke or just stupid. Zero dollars in the bug bounty despite being approached with zero-days?!

Anyway.

At least put a few thousand for the pooled bet? or are you going to hide after bluffing the whole community this badly?

not stupid if you buy alot of alts, make drama, sell alts & buy bitcoin. and that is what Roger did. he made some large OTC trades in the past with alts...
donator

Grin Grin still a nice ~1000 US$ you'd be making there.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
Roger, I found another offer on Reddit for 500 BTC. Just in case you missed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/61zpay/requesting_roger_to_exchange_500_core_for_500/

Requesting Roger to exchange 500 Core for 500 Unlimited

Since it seems there are some issues with the deal with loaded, why not at least trade 500 btc to start with under the same deal? If we can close it for 500 I'm willing to put more later and I'm sure other people will follow.
I encourage everyone that is willing to take the deal with Roger to post a comment with a signed message and the amount they're willing to exchange.
1F78bRJA23aHbk4pFjLp9wXVMLkzmYVZMy
i am itworks123
IL83d0+r92QxQytRD6uvzUQpjFcttAfmspEEYKulzyKyNn5P/PBAS3Yz0RM6zalS7yqnE1L0CPxuKHHJd35sytE=
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Roger Ver is wasting everyone's time here. Sign the address with all the bitcoins and we will see then if you are not bluffing. Until we don't see the signed address this is not serious.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
So Roger may or may not even have the BTC he claims to?

i can't remember reading any personal claims about how many coins he has. there's this 300,000 figure bought back in the day but i don't know if he said that.

he's been investing all over the place and no doubt has pumped alts like crazy so he may not have many bitcoins to hand right now.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
So Roger may or may not even have the BTC he claims to?

Are we sure of that or just assuming?
donator

Anyway.

Pages:
Jump to: