Pages:
Author

Topic: @RogerVer lets make a deal. At least 60k, my BTU for your BTC. - page 10. (Read 64844 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
So what happened with this deal ? done yet...

looks like loaded was bluffing.

He tried to make Roger look like a fool ?

not so much that, he wanted to express his mistrust of the technical skills of the BU team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Roger Ver is an idiot but this is equally stupid.  BTU doesn't even exist yet, there's no point trading for meaningless tokens that might never exist, especially not tens of thousands of Bitcoin which would be a ridiculously risky investment for something like that.
legendary

looks like loaded was bluffing.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
Why the hell should he? He said he was ready to roll and that's all he needs to do until the other personage supplies more details. I wouldn't bother to personally satisfy the feverish desires of every reader here either.

Unsurprisingly this sounds like Roger playing the victim to me.

While I think it is weird that Loaded doesn't respond anymore, Roger does not win an award for communication either. If he really is so interested about the crowd's opinion, he could have done so many things to show that he is for real.

Communicate, lay out the rules of the exchange for open discussion, sign a wallet and his intentions, take up bets from other people who also have shown an interest.

Instead he didn't do anything, just saying how busy he is and waiting it out to buy time.

He doesn't have to do anything, those were examples of the part you left out.

He is the one complaining everywhere that people are drawing the conclusion that he has chickened out. Then do something about it I would say.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Communicate, lay out the rules of the exchange for open discussion, sign a wallet and his intentions, take up bets from other people who also have shown an interest.

Instead he didn't do anything, just saying how busy he is and waiting it out to buy time.

Why the hell should he? He said he was ready to roll and that's all he needs to do until the other personage supplies more details. I wouldn't bother to personally satisfy the feverish desires of every reader here either.
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
I still have not received a reply from Loaded, but am eagerly waiting.

"Journalists" and /r/Bitcoin like this one should be ashamed of putting out trash like this:
Roger Ver Has Not Come Through on Deal to Swap 60,000 BTC for BCU Tokens

While you're waiting, why not cut a deal with some of the other people who offered you one?

I agree with Roger. Those journalists have no right to sway the crowd's opinion against Roger or anyone else. Thats very irresponsible of them and dirty.

On the other hand, Roger, listen to some of the people here who want to cut a deal with you. If youre really serious and confident about the chances of BU that is.

Unsurprisingly this sounds like Roger playing the victim to me.

While I think it is weird that Loaded doesn't respond anymore, Roger does not win an award for communication either. If he really is so interested about the crowd's opinion, he could have done so many things to show that he is for real.

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

"Journalists" and /r/Bitcoin like this one should be ashamed of putting out trash like this:

While you're waiting, why not cut a deal with some of the other people who offered you one?

I agree with Roger. Those journalists have no right to sway the crowd's opinion against Roger or anyone else. Thats very irresponsible of them and dirty.

On the other hand, Roger, listen to some of the people here who want to cut a deal with you. If youre really serious and confident about the chances of BU that is.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

/r/Bitcoin and "Journalists" like this one should be ashamed of putting out trash like this:

Are you trading bcu coins or btu coins?
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I have yet to receive any contact. Will be on vacation with spotty internet until Monday.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Why should Roger make a 1:1  deal when he can get  1:3 elsewhere?

https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-unlimited-market-share-future/

This has got to be the sneakiest plug I have seen all year

To proof this guy is believing in his BTC-U project.
Putting money were his mouth is Smiley

Miss understanding my quote - I offered Roger a trade in private and publicly. Simple and far smaller trade to start, no response as yet.

your offer is too small to be worth his time im guessing.

Not like I offered 1 BTC - we could start with 50 to 100 BTC for the first trade.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155

/r/Bitcoin and "Journalists" like this one should be ashamed of putting out trash like this:
legendary

Miss understanding my quote - I offered Roger a trade in private and publicly. Simple and far smaller trade to start, no response as yet.

your offer is too small to be worth his time im guessing.
X7
legendary

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

X7
legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
remember when you were a kid and you'd say " I'll bet you a million dollars !! "   Kiss
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

More importantly, Loaded is doing this publicly to make a statement of support for Core and in condemnation of BU.
This is a lie.

Loaded has said that he does not have faith in the BU devs, and in the past he has supported large blocks.

He has also reserved the right to back out of the deal if the BU devs were to improve upon themselves.

There is no deal to "back out of" if Roger doesn't get his act together and prove he can afford to absorb Loaded's BTU dumps.

It's almost time to start posting pictures of giant chickens.  Tongue
I don't think there is a question if Ver can cover a deal of this size.

The last I read, it was loaded that has stopped responding.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

More importantly, Loaded is doing this publicly to make a statement of support for Core and in condemnation of BU.
This is a lie.

Loaded has said that he does not have faith in the BU devs, and in the past he has supported large blocks.

He has also reserved the right to back out of the deal if the BU devs were to improve upon themselves.

There is no deal to "back out of" if Roger doesn't get his act together and prove he can afford to absorb Loaded's BTU dumps.

It's almost time to start posting pictures of giant chickens.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: