Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 12. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
so much bug appears since 2 days.

cryptonoid: my cpu grow up to 60-70% ....
coin-match : if i align 3 or more identical icon, most of the time, the game don't detect the lign, and most of the time don't take the align point ... before we was able to gain some ghs without playing, but now even when we play we win nothing lol

Samothrace
Activity: 12
Reward value & time depends, when increase pool power than decrease time of generate next block, like in real mining
You right, daily reward was actual with static time, now exists infelicity, will think how fix it
Also see game message with wait -xxx seconds
Hi,
block reward have a timer of more than 30 min before claim ( before it was every 5 min). I've got 15 sat, expected 4K sat/24h. If it's normal , 4K it's a wrong number and became a display bug. ( 15*48 = 720 not 4K )

An other bug with coin match. The icon game is ok to start the game, but when i click on it , i've got the message you need to wait -xxx sec.

Regards
Samothrace
thanks, we try find game balance and have some limits for approve in server 
Activity: 89
Hi Rollercoin. Since Bitcoin price goes down, can we increase block size reward?? Huh
what append ? from 2K player , we are now 5xx ... 1500 lost !!!

May be the admin has removed all the inactive accounts .
All account stay, server side developer (me) clear all zero power values from database for optimize reward calculation
Activity: 217

May be the admin has removed all the inactive accounts .
Pay out work, after 72 hour. May be quicker in the future
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Yogyakarta !!!
Even for me it is fine . I think there may be a problem because from 200th rank i came to 70th rank
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
The server is accessible from my part and I haven't lost any satoshis.I hope we get some update from the admin,the game needs some serious upgrade anyway,it becomes really fast annoying.Maybe otherways to get power would be good to diversifies user's activity on the website.
Regards
Yogyakarta !!!
Activity: 61
Yogyakarta !!!
rollercoin get reset ?? all my satoshi is gone
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Some one received a payment here? It would be nice to provide a payment proof.Also why some of the games are blocked for me?
A suggestion:Increase the block reward as there is more and more players joining which makes new players gets very small portion of the reward.

Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Some one received a payment here? It would be nice to provide a payment proof.Also why some of the games are blocked for me?
A suggestion:Increase the block reward as there is more and more players joining which makes new players gets very small portion of the reward.
Nice game, but there's a bug. It says you lose and shows Matrix go offline eventhough I didn't lose.

Matrix go offline doesn't appear when you lose it appears when your internet connectivity is slow or when you are not connected to the internet

Ok thanks for the information, I thought Im just losing in a sudden. Too bad I got a slow internet connection tho xD.

Anyways OP, I can't login my account anymore. It says "Can't find user with email:", Is there anyway to login or recover my account please? I love this game and I want to play it really. Please fix my account.  Smiley

Contact admin through facebook or through the email .
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Nice game, but there's a bug. It says you lose and shows Matrix go offline eventhough I didn't lose.

Matrix go offline doesn't appear when you lose it appears when your internet connectivity is slow or when you are not connected to the internet

Ok thanks for the information, I thought Im just losing in a sudden. Too bad I got a slow internet connection tho xD.

Anyways OP, I can't login my account anymore. It says "Can't find user with email:", Is there anyway to login or recover my account please? I love this game and I want to play it really. Please fix my account.  Smiley

Yogyakarta !!!

thx for the information, recently I got connection problem

Pages:
Jump to: