Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 11. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I made some calcul, concerning my miner ,fixed th/s. And if it's interesting to invest in a miner actually.

My miner produce 14980 th/s (  value 65844 + old rack ( 3K ) )

Network                %            sat / claim                     per day
20000 PH/s   0,0749      1,498                            431,424
30000 PH/s   0,0499      0,9986666667               287,616

In fact more the network grow , less my fixed miner win. Are you going to grow the power of each miner? I buy for 65844 sat into miner. with 287.616 sat/day, this represent  228 days, to recover these sat. As the network will grow, i don't think it's a good idea to buy miner, and i don't think it's the idea to avoid buy miner.
Calcul based with average of  5 min between claim.

Regards
Samothrace
Activity: 46
where do I see the miners I bought ?
if you already buy a rack .. then it will be on right side of your table

I DIDN'T see either of them , Rack and Miner , But I do have the constant Hash power from the miner , now there is Cheesy
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Yogyakarta !!!
if you already buy a rack .. then it will be on right side of your table
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Hello,
I've played the game before and I liked it and I was hoping for a bit of improvements,I don't see much done unfortunately.I suggest to add an anti-adblock,it will help increasing the block reward which is way low compared to the pool power (you have to play alot to get few hundred satoshis).I also see you are using Google Adsense which is pretty rare to see in a faucet,I'm pretty sure it's one of the best paying adnetworks so it will be really good if you increase the block reward.
Regards
Activity: 23
Hello Again .

Is there a limit to the number of Racks/Miners , that we can buy ? i noticed that there is no sell option . So if there is a limit , i'd want to get the best ones possible .

Best Regards.
Activity: 217
Hi admin,

I thought that it would be good if there was an in-game market where players can sell their miners to other players . This is because some of them may want to sell their small miners like ROLLERMINER S4 , ROLLERMINER S7 , etc . to buy a big miner like ROLLERFURY B8 or DRAGONROLLER 16T . And i don't know if it is a good idea ,can you also make an update in which combine the total assets of the players and show their networth . For eg: mine will probably be something around 0.002 btc .

And the i have been seeing the stuff button , electricity and 5 more games other than coinclick , coin west , crypto galaxy , cryptonoid and coin-match , so when can we users start playing the games ?

Thank You !!
hi, new here, probably dumb question or I just cant find it, how can I change my password ?
Cool bro .
First time i heard about phaser .
Keep up the good work .
Activity: 12
Hi, @shadowof047

Your site is very hard to log in to
From what country you play?

1 more thing , if i keep playing games , they keep accumulating in my system's memory , and if i play for more than 5-6 hours it goes up to 99% . your games doesnt have garbage collection of some kind ? what engine you used to make them ?
Know about "they keep accumulating in my system's memory" and try fix it after "referral program"
About "and if i play for more than 5-6 hours it goes up to 99%" it's new for me

your games doesnt have garbage collection of some kind?
It's native from browser

what engine you used to make them?
https://phaser.io/
Hello

Your site is very hard to log in to .
It usually takes half an hour for me to log in . most of the time my character wont appear , and if he is not there , buttons to start the games just wont work , and i need to refresh and wait to see if it appears or not.

1 more thing , if i keep playing games , they keep accumulating in my system's memory , and if i play for more than 5-6 hours it goes up to 99% . your games doesnt have garbage collection of some kind ? what engine you used to make them ?
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
can you tell me a game that i can earn high TH/s.
Cryptonoid used to give you 600 gh/s per game, now it's been decreased to 350 gh/s, if not less
Activity: 9
can you tell me a game that i can earn high TH/s.
@Senseye, if that is your name.

If i follow your logic, how then these guys, http://prntscr.com/k1qfeh
are staying high? It should decrease their Th/s on their block reward (bad english) They have lots of miners, or something, because if i follow your logic, that block reward decreases my TH/s, then how these guys
are staying high? Me from 2 days even playing games from 19th, it got me to 542th or something like that.

How these guys are staying high ? They play games like 24/7 and every game is giving them 1 TH/s or what?

@Breanziel, when you see they graphic, you also see up and down changes of power.
Block reward also drop power of games played 24 hour ago. You can create another member and test it.
Hope help you.
(for me understand to need create more guides in FAQ)
@Senseye, if that is your name.

If i follow your logic, how then these guys, http://prntscr.com/k1qfeh
are staying high? It should decrease their Th/s on their block reward (bad english) They have lots of miners, or something, because if i follow your logic, that block reward decreases my TH/s, then how these guys
are staying high? Me from 2 days even playing games from 19th, it got me to 542th or something like that.

How these guys are staying high ? They play games like 24/7 and every game is giving them 1 TH/s or what?
Is it normal for every block reward. My TH/s is decreasing?
Yes it's normal, when server create block: from database receive all users and calculate reward for each, then recalculate game power to drop expired games
Uhm, this is not really that. My Th/s is decreasing every block reward...

Is it normal for every block reward. My TH/s is decreasing?
Everytime when i play games to reach 104 TH/s after reaching it. My Power it goes to Red Color and Drops to 95 TH/s. After that again i'm trying to get it to 104 TH/s and after that it drops again to 95, wtf???

please help
After played game you will win power, but after 24 hour of each game power expired.
Please help me, tell me why this happens:

Everytime when i play games to reach 104 TH/s after reaching it. My Power it goes to Red Color and Drops to 95 TH/s. After that again i'm trying to get it to 104 TH/s and after that it drops again to 95, wtf???

please help

For now i'm stuck on 96 TH/s and i'm afraid to reach more. Tell me what to do. Why it is going down??

Yes, in 5th game remove auto reward on game start, look bad when 3-5 seconds wait.
I home and wait when our team lead will start adding more harder game like puzzle or maze, maybe some shooters between players.
Pages:
Jump to: