Pages:
Author

Topic: [Round ended] DGBet Poker Event Discussion| Prize: Up to $2000 Freebet - page 2. (Read 830 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

So Tzaros got 4th. That rascal  Grin

Who called an all in with 10Q when he still had bunch of chips at risk. I was trying to give some pressure to Royse by raising all in there and I wouldnt lose that much even if Royse wins that hand but Tzaros the rascal called with 10Q. Unexpected !

Anyway congrats for the top 3 guys !  Smiley

Agreed. Not really much support from the community.

Yeah its true but atleast I was having fun playing with you guys again  Smiley
Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
Maybe the forum is having a crisis where too many users are leaving while very few new users to replace them.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Congrats to malcovi2 for the win. Prizes will be credited tomorrow if I receive everyone's connected address tonight. Still waiting on about 6 of you.

Only 13 players at the end and it was free to join, a bit disappointing... seems like fewer and fewer poker players on the forum. It's foolish to ask for more poker tournaments with nice prizes when there aren't enough of us.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

Nice game, and some of us won some nice prizes. Smiley

Only 13 players at the end and it was free to join, a bit disappointing... seems like fewer and fewer poker players on the forum. It's foolish to ask for more poker tournaments with nice prizes when there aren't enough of us.

legendary
That straight by Royse, damn! I didn't see that coming. I got two pairs, but Royse got a straight. I tried to bluff with  flush of hearts, but I think Royse just ignored it (or didn't noticed). Poker is not really for me; I've joined many tournaments and never won 1st place. Well, it's different this time for Memehunter compared to the previous tournament—I think Memehunter was knocked out first?  Tongue Me finished 9th place from 13 participants.
Memehunter took 11th. Can't win em all. A lot of these players probably don't play poker that often, so they're not really paying attention to any of the boards. You will still get a little something for participating though. Prize pool was set where all got a minimum $5 freebet.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
That straight by Royse, damn! I didn't see that coming. I got two pairs, but Royse got a straight. I tried to bluff with  flush of hearts, but I think Royse just ignored it (or didn't noticed). Poker is not really for me; I've joined many tournaments and never won 1st place. Well, it's different this time for Memehunter compared to the previous tournament—I think Memehunter was knocked out first?  Tongue Me finished 9th place from 13 participants.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

We are waiting, whoever is still watching, the game starts in less than half an hours.
legendary
can i join?
You are welcome to join, I posted how to join in the other thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.64509464 everyone can take a look, do what's needed and ask to join.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 75
legendary
Code:
Promocodeudo
Mate2237
DYING_S0UL
kuriboh
Sebas.tian
livingfree
fortunecrypto
reefsea
bitzizzix
Bitcoinsummoner
Mr Reporter
Judith87403
kingvirtus09
I would like to invite the above members in this poker event. Feel free to join since you have a chance to win for FREE.

Cheers,
legendary
I sent out the link to the game to all who were eligible so far, only 4 of the 11 I sent the link to have joined. C'mon guys, join so you don't miss it cause we are starting the tourney at 6pm UTC. You miss it, there is no late reg. That's why I told everyone to join NOW when I sent the link.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
We have 11 people in the tourney currently, we need to see at least 4 more join so we can raise the prize pool. Tell your friends who have a bitcointalk account to join. Just a little over 24 hours left and the tourney will be live.
I'll create a thread invitation on my local board about this because they might not have seen it and perhaps someone will join to increase the prize pool. The only problem I see is that the start time of our poker event, which is 2 AM Philippine time if I'm not mistaken. For me it’s probably worth a try, especially since the prize winnings might good if I win. There's nothing to lose, I'll just end up staying up late. lol
legendary
We have 11 people in the tourney currently, we need to see at least 4 more join so we can raise the prize pool. Tell your friends who have a bitcointalk account to join. Just a little over 24 hours left and the tourney will be live.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Still time to join this event, it is free to enter now so don't miss out on your chance to join. Tagging some users that may not be aware of the changes.

memehunter
arallmuus
Jayce
Seoincorporation
Betwrong
Seek3r
shield132
AHOYBRAUSE
panjul07
Chikito
sompitnov
famososMuertos
cygan
bullrun2024bro
CoinEraser
rhomelmabini

I hope more people will join. This is a nice opportunity to hang out and play poker together like we used to... and some will win some nice free bets. Can we ask for more than this? Free poker game and a chance to win exciting prizes. And all we need to do is join & have some fun. It will certainly be interesting, and with more people, more fun for sure.

Thanks to DGbet for such a nice promotion, I hope there will be more. And thanks to Yahoo and Royse for going the extra mile to organize all of this. As always you bring interesting things for us forum members.

Good luck everyone and see you at the table tomorrow.
legendary
Still time to join this event, it is free to enter now so don't miss out on your chance to join. Tagging some users that may not be aware of the changes.

memehunter
arallmuus
Jayce
Seoincorporation
Betwrong
Seek3r
shield132
AHOYBRAUSE
panjul07
Chikito
sompitnov
famososMuertos
cygan
bullrun2024bro
CoinEraser
rhomelmabini
legendary
We have less than two days to start the event. Buy in 0, Prize pool of $2000 freebet. Minimum 5 posts will be paid out. It seems everyone who joined so far is going to win the prize. I think a lot are missing out.

Read the details again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgbet-community-building-poker-eventbuy-in-0-prize-up-to-2000-freeroll-5507462
You will surely find a good reason to join and play in the event.

legendary
I am excited to announce that the are no buy in for this event. Join the poker event and win a share from the $2000 Freebet prize pool.
legendary
@iv4n, we are waiting for the official entry from you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgbet-community-building-poker-eventbuy-in-0-prize-up-to-2000-freeroll-5507462

@memehunter, we are still waiting for your entry: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgbet-community-building-poker-eventbuy-in-0-prize-up-to-2000-freeroll-5507462
I guess your sponsorship is still open.

Nice work @xLays: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.64478315

Yes, as yahoo already stated, only less than 5 days left. Interested members who are still waiting to join, please register for the tourney.
legendary
Less than 5 days left to get your bets in and get your entry into the tourney. Don't miss your chance to participate and check out a new betting site.
legendary
Not really a fan of the whole system especially prizes is being paid in free roll and connecting wallet..... but its poker so I guess I'll join up for the sake of old times especially after Royse and yahoo came up with this idea to bring us another poker  Smiley.

By the way, the date of the event has moved to 8th September. I will update it soon.

Does this mean I have until 7th September to do all the requirement task or do I still need to complete everything before 1st September?

It's a free roll, so I guess the prizes in free bets are fine...

Well since the OP has been updated with odds 1.0 as the min odds requirement then I guess its still decent after all
You have until the 7th to complete the bet, but you can get it done sooner if you want.

Address connected to dgbet.fun: 0xe90A737c38a7fdaCfeFD710ec329d2dD4432951E
Welcome aboard. Please set up everything for the event: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgbet-community-building-poker-eventbuy-in-0-prize-up-to-2000-freeroll-5507462

By the way, the date of the event has moved to 8th September. I will update it soon.

Thank you for moving the tournament date. Now I still have time to find Matic for the transaction fee. lol It’s also better this way that the tournament date was moved, as having more participants in the tournament will make it less boring. I'm not a fan of poker tournament with few participant. Also, if possible, could you require or ask the signature campaign participants of dgbet.fun to join this tournament? They should try the platform they're promoting. I think that make sense.
Can't force anyone to join, but it would be great if some did. I've always been a strong advocate for participants helping the company that hired them.
Pages:
Jump to: