Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 48. (Read 907212 times)

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

And the compulsory disclaimer:
Zionist != Jew. Zionists in my understanding are typically mostly not even ethnic Jews, and the supermajority of Jews certainly are not Zionists. Zionism is a purely political supremacy movement.
We are so OT but what the hell-  Supremacy of who over whom?
The definition of Zionism is the Belief that the Jews should have the right live in the Zion (The land of Jerusalem).
Any other interpretation is wrong and based on many other beliefs (some right , some wrong).

Here you go. They should have the right to land that others already own. That is a supremacy ideology.

Without going into the historical arguments from both sides [we will never get to the end of it ] - what does it have to do with Risto's so called Zionist takeover of the media and the world maybe? Is there such a "conspiracy" -maybe there is- but to call it Zionist is wrong- people that use that term are giving too much credit to the people that are the REAL Zionists. I'm sure one can use other terminology for such groups.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

Zionist != Jew. Zionists in my understanding are typically mostly not even ethnic Jews, and the supermajority of Jews certainly are not Zionists. Zionism is a purely political supremacy movement.
The definition of Zionism is the Belief that the Jews should have the right live in the Zion (The land of Jerusalem).
Any other interpretation is wrong and based on many other beliefs (some right , some wrong).

Here you go. They should have the right to land that others already own. That is a supremacy ideology.
legendary
Activity: 1449

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
What is Zio?

It refers to the "mainstream media", all the big and small media corporations that invariably are in Zionist majority ownership and factual control, throughout the western world. If you know of any other industry more so, I'm glad to hear. Smiley

So "mainstream media" as a term is a joke, I as a white married Christian am surely more "mainstream" in my country than the media  Roll Eyes

I think categorising ownership and agenda as just 'Zionist' falls short. I'd say it's more to maintain the Western power/elitist status quo. Maybe part of that is continuing support /funding for Israel? Possibly, but at that ultra 1% level power & wealth usurp religious ideals - take for example the Serb / Croat conflict where, according to Misha Glenny in McMafia, the two 'leaders, were dealing between each other (cigarettes, $$ etc) in private while espousing war in public.

Your explanation does not explain much at all.

If you think of the media, it's no different than if I owned a media. I have a certain set of beliefs I want to propagate, and the media is a tool for propagating them.

Zionists own the media, including Hollywood. It is nothing extraordinary for them to use it to further their goals. Just see what they are propagating every day in every media outlet.

(It is not a universal law that newspapers need to be full of insecurity and that type of shit. It is only that the Zionist want you to live in insecurity. I am not insecure. But I don't read their shit  Cheesy )

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
What is Zio?

It refers to the "mainstream media", all the big and small media corporations that invariably are in Zionist majority ownership and factual control, throughout the western world. If you know of any other industry more so, I'm glad to hear. Smiley

So "mainstream media" as a term is a joke, I as a white married Christian am surely more "mainstream" in my country than the media  Roll Eyes

I think categorising ownership and agenda as just 'Zionist' falls short. I'd say it's more to maintain the Western power/elitist status quo. Maybe part of that is continuing support /funding for Israel? Possibly, but at that ultra 1% level power & wealth usurp religious ideals - take for example the Serb / Croat conflict where, according to Misha Glenny in McMafia, the two 'leaders, were dealing between each other (cigarettes, $$ etc) in private while espousing war in public.
donator
What is Zio?

So "mainstream media" as a term is a joke, I as a white married Christian am surely more "mainstream" in my country than the media  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Check this out...a lot of Elites and military getting a 'bunker' mentality. Military 'exercises' all over the USA

Zerohedge saying something big coming down:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-16/signs-elites-are-feverishly-preparing-something-big

Zerohedge really should change its name to throwasmuchshitatthewallandhopeitstickshedge. One day they may well be right. By that point they'll have become so (even more) predictable and tiresome that no one will be there to actually read it.

Versus what? CNN? Fox News? Both of those are blights on society and nothing more than government propaganda. I'll take Zerohedge & Drudge any day over the MSM.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Give that monkey a treat

Or a good spanking.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Give that monkey a treat
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
Monkey thinks we're at a daily bottom in BTC, but does not see a longer-term upturn until June.  Monkey says: Surpassing 237 on the daily would make 296 the next resistance.  Otherwise, weak-ish support possible at 180.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
You are here ---------> but you're not all there.
I get your drift but zerohedge is one of those sites where alternate and outside info gets to be read rather than the tired mainstream bullcrap that is being foisted upon the average person. Whether true or happening or not, this is a site that most average idiots could learn a few things from.
Indeed. But it has just as much of an agenda as any mainstream outlet and is just as keen to push angles where they're tenuous at best or purely don't exist. That don't sound like much of a 'true' news source to me.

Since you seem to be capable in evaluating that, both in connection of Zio and ZH, you should read the one that gives you more inspiration and deepens your insight.

What is Zio?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Yes, whether you put this down to disinformation, the internet enabling mass publication or just wealth of information, the result is that there are so many conflicting views that it becomes almost impossible to find the truth needle in the information haystack.

Yeah, don't we all miss the simpler times when truth was simply broadcast on TV?

Nowadays we're forced to think for ourselves. Damn, maybe I should've taken the blue pill...
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

I get your drift but zerohedge is one of those sites where alternate and outside info gets to be read rather than the tired mainstream bullcrap that is being foisted upon the average person. Whether true or happening or not, this is a site that most average idiots could learn a few things from.

Indeed. But it has just as much of an agenda as any mainstream outlet and is just as keen to push angles where they're tenuous at best or purely don't exist. That don't sound like much of a 'true' news source to me.

Yes, whether you put this down to disinformation, the internet enabling mass publication or just wealth of information, the result is that there are so many conflicting views that it becomes almost impossible to find the truth needle in the information haystack.
donator

Since you seem to be capable in evaluating that, both in connection of Zio and ZH, you should read the one that gives you more inspiration and deepens your insight.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Check this out...a lot of Elites and military getting a 'bunker' mentality. Military 'exercises' all over the USA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-16/signs-elites-are-feverishly-preparing-something-big

Zerohedge really should change its name to throwasmuchshitatthewallandhopeitstickshedge. One day they may well be right. By that point they'll have become so (even more) predictable and tiresome that no one will be there to actually read it.

we all know then winds of change are in the air....good thing I got ear to da tracks and the mic in my hand!
Have a good night all....:0)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
My husband's father is from New Zealand.  We have seriously considered moving there at some point and we are thankful that we have that option if and when we feel it is time.

Today is the day that reminds me how nice it is to live in New Zealand.

Well, we do have Disneyland.

But that was about all I can come up with at this point. Wink

Wat up BitChick ?
Check out my Twitter "Original HyperJacked" Cool photo of New Zealand...
Cheers from the big apple...just chilling wit Satoshi drinkin home brew!
He's got his John Lennon glasses on and that goat tee grin a mile wide...
Sat man dooooo! Just tell where da cold wallets at playa!
Alright already Jack ! I buried it the vault with Edison's lil Dynamo ...
Holla back on Twitter! Maybe I'll follow up...
cheers!  Cool
Generally, this isn't a dating site nor is this thread which is focused on something totally different. I think you're looking for Match, eHarmony or Christian Mingle for your bedroom fantasies and you have to be the talent that draws the brawd in just so ya know, in person. Blind date style and gotta perform in order to lock it down, pretty tricky but doable depending on the person.

I love you show Chef! So does my wife of 24 years my 3 kids and my cat....they say hello! :0)
I just keep it real shout from the rooftops off the twitter roof and drop the mic 8 mile style!
just a thought for your show...jr chefs should a reunion or all stars maybe! What do you think bro...
I never is in the judgement seat ...please don,t judge
Peace!

Edit:I apologize if I offended anyone...i won't be back
legendary
Activity: 1568
My husband's father is from New Zealand.  We have seriously considered moving there at some point and we are thankful that we have that option if and when we feel it is time.

Today is the day that reminds me how nice it is to live in New Zealand.

Well, we do have Disneyland.

But that was about all I can come up with at this point. Wink

Wat up BitChick ?
Check out my Twitter "Original HyperJacked" Cool photo of New Zealand...
Cheers from the big apple...just chilling wit Satoshi drinkin home brew!
He's got his John Lennon glasses on and that goat tee grin a mile wide...
Sat man dooooo! Just tell where da cold wallets at playa!
Alright already Jack ! I buried it the vault with Edison's lil Dynamo ...
Holla back on Twitter! Maybe I'll follow up...
cheers!  Cool
Generally, this isn't a dating site nor is this thread which is focused on something totally different. I think you're looking for Match, eHarmony or Christian Mingle for your bedroom fantasies and you have to be the talent that draws the brawd in just so ya know, in person. Blind date style and gotta perform in order to lock it down, pretty tricky but doable depending on the person.
legendary
Activity: 1568

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Pages:
Jump to: