Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 50. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Only thing that sounds familiar is a NLC alt at it again.   You really need to get your head out of your ass because there is true evil in the world. 

Watch this documentary and tell me there isn't.  http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/memory-of-the-camps/

PS. make sure it's in HD so it really sinks in.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
The battle is in and about people's hearts and minds.

It is not even possible to comprehend the extent of brainwashing, except to the degree you have been delivered from it. I am more delivered than the most, so I also see more than the most. And I don't like what I see, it makes me sad and angry. Feels like young Moses Sad Wink

The battle has always been about people's hearts and minds though hasn't it?

I think the sad thing for me is noticing, or perhaps realizing, that most people in the USA are so positive that they are "free" and they are completely clueless to the fact that this country has it's own propaganda.  It is tragic really.  And then if we say something against the norm we are laughed at and ridiculed and looked at as crazy.
pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501
There will always be a new, freedom-loving frontier. It's not America anymore. It's here. It's called the internet.

Space.  The Final Frontier.
Yeah, but no decent restaurants.

Just wait, there's one at the end of the universe.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
There will always be a new, freedom-loving frontier. It's not America anymore. It's here. It's called the internet.

Good point.  By the way, where do people think Earth is if not in space?  You will not find a better place.
Matter is mostly empty space between sub atomic particles.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

Good point.  By the way, where do people think Earth is if not in space?  You will not find a better place.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
The battle is in and about people's hearts and minds.

It is not even possible to comprehend the extent of brainwashing, except to the degree you have been delivered from it. I am more delivered than the most, so I also see more than the most. And I don't like what I see, it makes me sad and angry. Feels like young Moses Sad Wink
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
21 million. I want them all.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I have been in a friend-gaining crusade lately, because people living in the U.S. typically appreciate me and thank me wholeheartedly when I exhort them to MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SICK PLACE WHOSE ADMINISTRATION IS VISIBLY AND IRREPARABLY REPLACED BY NON-AMERICANS WITH INSANE AND DANGEROUS VALUES AND GOALS. BEFORE THEY PHYSICALLY FINISH YOU.

Well, I wish.

Regardless I can't go to sleep without at least warning you. Read my latest posts for reference.

My husband's father is from New Zealand.  We have seriously considered moving there at some point and we are thankful that we have that option if and when we feel it is time.

I believe that the USA is Babylon.  It doesn't end well for people staying there.  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
See that is the problem.  People are mixing up their anti-government/anti-establishment sentiments with good science which has changed the world for the better.

if everyone is catalogued, monitored, evaluated by algorithms without their consent, watched for "anomalous behaviour", data-mined for increasing corporate profits and basically treated as a herd of chattels for State "tax farming" is the world really better? (albeit slightly healthier)

be careful of the utopia you wish for

None of this has any impact on the validity of vaccinations and the science behind it.

only if you choose to ignore risk/benefits of totalitarian government "health" controls on general quality of life, well-being and mental health as it influences individual health.

I heard the Soviet union had quite an unhealthy populace?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/13/13207377128fd71cd6cf7d4b43f27c91b83672698e0c1ab5df16c71d2f60cde4.jpg
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
See that is the problem.  People are mixing up their anti-government/anti-establishment sentiments with good science which has changed the world for the better.

if everyone is catalogued, monitored, evaluated by algorithms without their consent, watched for "anomalous behaviour", data-mined for increasing corporate profits and basically treated as a herd of chattels for State "tax farming" is the world really better? (albeit slightly healthier)

None of this has any impact on the validity of vaccinations and the science behind it.

only if you choose to ignore risk/benefits of totalitarian government "health" controls on general quality of life, well-being and mental health as it influences individual health.

I heard the Soviet union had quite an unhealthy populace?
Activity: 28
Yes, if you refuse to get a vaccination on ideological grounds, please get out of the US as fast as you can thank you.

While I wholeheartedly agree that extensive government cataloguing of private information and corporate data mining are frightening, I don't think leaving the US will let you escape these things.

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

This is exactly why Monero appeals to me. Without privacy, human freedom, dignity, and progress will die.

I don't know about die, but can you say... bubble?   You just know it's going to *pop* .  those things you listed, along with population, will be substantially reduced before making another run up. 
pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501

This is exactly why Monero appeals to me. Without privacy, human freedom, dignity, and progress will die.

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well, that site may be jibberish but there's no denying the fact that .gov is getting all Immunization records.

I know for a fact, since I set up the interfaces for this, to automatically send any immunization from our EHR to DHEC.   Every time you go to the emergency room and get a tetnus shot, guess what.. you're now instantly cataloged in a .gov database.   There's much much more coming down the pipe in the advanced stages of Meaningful Use that all hospitals have to comply with.  Well they don't, but they won't be getting Medicare/Medicaid money.  So to stay afloat, every hospital and doc office are now complying with the .gov instructions.

These are for your health of course.
Ongoing Submission of Immunizations
Ongoing Submission of Reportable Labs
Ongoing Submission of Syndromic Surveillance - Diabetes, heart disease, and on and on. Yes, you are cataloged enjoy!

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Also, monkey caved to the market, turned bearish, sees support at 126.

126? What time frame?
Pages:
Jump to: