Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 76. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
...So the choice is between individual freedom and serfdom. Everything else is a scam.

Freedom is the opiate of the masses.

~Your Beneficent Reptilian Overlords.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
If there are ways to reform and to get the input of the people back into the government and to get the money out, then that would be great.

It would be like reforming flies to not seek sh*t. Because everyone wants free sh*t paid by someone else -and can't never get enough. So the choice is between individual freedom and serfdom. Everything else is a scam.
...what would happen if the price of bitcoin goes significantly below the cost of production for most miners...

Woah! That's completely fcked up man. If mining isn't that profitable anymore and this here happens to you? Just, damn.

Funkiest electrical fire I've ever seen.  Those Spondoolies boxen must be stuffed with accelerants...

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
You are talking non-sense.  If there is some kind of explanation regarding the set up of a society without government, then surely that can be explained rather than asserting that you have some obscure knowledge that solves everything, but such knowledge is at too high of a level to take the time to explain. 

The big secret is this:
"Never was there a government that was not composed of liars, malefactors and thieves." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Now feel free to keep believing in the great gifts from your democratically representative and economically interventionist state, but my advice is to leave a way out to who wants to opt out of it. Or large-scale violence will start at some point as usual.

^^^THIS!

Plus the fact that the current impostors we "vote" for politicians were always been into the dirt and thus they're blackmailable. At least where I live there's no elected politician that he's/she's not "controllable". There's simply no democracy when somebody "has you" and wants something from you. You will vote for it anyway. Whoever controls the governments nowadays is ANYTHING but democratic. It's a Mafia clan which is baptised "Democratic" for misleading the crowds.

No doubt that there are a lot of problems with government including the fact that there is too much control of government by big money rather than by people.  If there are ways to reform and to get the input of the people back into the government and to get the money out, then that would be great.  I have my doubts about whether it is practical and/or feasible to attempt any kind of total abolition of government, but there may be several ways to attempt to get money out of politics.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 4078
Japanese propose a "better" bitcoin
http://www.coindesk.com/japanese-scholars-draft-proposal-better-bitcoin/

In my opinion, this is a non-starter, but there is something there I am interested in, which is what would happen if the price of bitcoin goes significantly below the cost of production for most miners.

In my opinion, at $200 per BTC we would probably lose a half or more of the network, and at $100, we would lose ~80%. 15% of the network are home miners, which would be the slowest to turn the equipment off. That said, i maintain that for the bull market to restart we need to at least halve the network size first as happened in late 2011. However, KnC just announced a new 20mw data center, which does not bode well for the immediate future. Only when some of these large scale miners go out of business, bull market will resume.
legendary
You are talking non-sense.  If there is some kind of explanation regarding the set up of a society without government, then surely that can be explained rather than asserting that you have some obscure knowledge that solves everything, but such knowledge is at too high of a level to take the time to explain. 

The big secret is this:
"Never was there a government that was not composed of liars, malefactors and thieves." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Now feel free to keep believing in the great gifts from your democratically representative and economically interventionist state, but my advice is to leave a way out to who wants to opt out of it. Or large-scale violence will start at some point as usual.

I deny that any burden lies upon me to argue in favor of any government.  Part of my point, in challenging the claims of Rptiella is that he made the claims, more or less, that we can have a world without government and taxes without asserting an alternative vision.  In essence, he asserted, without substantiation, that all the various services of the tax dollars are wasted and we can just do away with such.  The burden is NOT on me to substantiate any claims, b/c I am NOT making claims, the burden, from my viewpoint, is on the person making the claims to substantiate them to some extent or to refrain engaging in such pie in the sky assertions.

Currently, I am of the believe that government is way to intertwined in a lot of ways in the lives of many people, and there would need to be a transition out of government and into some kind of alternative society.  You cannot just throw it all out, as some of these nut job get rid of government claims attempt to assert.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol

The big secret is this:

^^^THIS!

Plus the fact that the current impostors we "vote" for politicians were always been into the dirt and thus they're blackmailable. At least where I live there's no elected politician that he's/she's not "controllable". There's simply no democracy when somebody "has you" and wants something from you. You will vote for it anyway. Whoever controls the governments nowadays is ANYTHING but democratic. It's a Mafia clan which is baptised "Democratic" for misleading the crowds.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2014/10/18/vote-all-you-want-the-secret-government-won-change/jVSkXrENQlu8vNcBfMn9sL/story.html
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.

The big secret is this:

^^^THIS!

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

The big secret is this:

legendary
Watchman Nee is perhaps the most important Christian in the 20th century. How many copies his collected works has sold?

I don't know, but when I bought mine, it was still in first edition, 5,000 printed.
I have little knowledge of the teachings of Watchman Nee and/or whether those teachings apply to your comments regarding getting rid of taxes and by extension the services of government.

Exactly! How could you have any knowledge if only 5,000 is printed, some it unsold, and most of it in the hands of people who already had some clue when they bought.  Tongue

This was my point. I have some advanced knowledge of things, but currently it is understandable by so few people (and they know it already) that there is no audience. It is therefore not the most profitable use of my time to write high-level stuff, except when I have a great burden and then it just comes out ("rant").

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
LOL, People making fun of mining as a hobby when their hobbies include posting on an obscure message board about the pitfalls of a new digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
The fact that conspirators carefully avoid leaving hard evidence doesn't make the claims true, either.

their aims are all in your face (FATCA, etc.). The aim of the control grid is to milk every taxable cent from the peasants wherever they go (and the power of expropriating them just pressing a button). This for the masses. For higher levels knowing the dirty laundry of everyone makes them blackmailable.

I might add. It is about power, not about money. The world is abundant with resources currently, it can be proven by observing that 90% of people in western countries do not do useful work, rather all they do is connected to generating money to pay taxes, and the taxes in turn pay the jobs that do not exist to produce anything, except more suffocating control and making it even more difficult for the minuscule minority to live and produce.

There is no need to collect taxes, if there was no need to enslave people in the system. When you pay taxes next time, remember that none of it (in general) is used in anything else but to enslave you even more with the system. If all taxes would be abolished, the people would do just fine. The production of useful goods would not suffer. Only all the jobs that only exist to systematize human life would disappear since no one would even consider paying for them from his own pocket.

No it was not always like this. This is the endgame. Most of the degradation has happened in the last 50 years, and the last 25 years have already brought great advances, but also shown the totality of the dystopy that the self-proclaimed "elite" will want to force on us. In my understanding, we are about to enter in the millennial kingdom, and the evil enslavement plans will suffer loss.

Personally what puzzles me the most, is how it's only so tiny percentage of people who get it. It's just sad to see them in the law courts judging me for non-compliance with the enslavement, and nothing at all they understand what is going on. Christians, at minimum, should realize that compliance with the enemy is not ok. And with adequate revelation, this does force some changes in your life (to the better, ofc Wink )

Great post!!
Please put more time into posts like this instead of your silly Monero game.

+1. the old Risto is back Wink
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Watchman Nee is perhaps the most important Christian in the 20th century. How many copies his collected works has sold?

I don't know, but when I bought mine, it was still in first edition, 5,000 printed.
I have little knowledge of the teachings of Watchman Nee and/or whether those teachings apply to your comments regarding getting rid of taxes and by extension the services of government.

Exactly! How could you have any knowledge if only 5,000 is printed, some it unsold, and most of it in the hands of people who already had some clue when they bought.  Tongue

This was my point. I have some advanced knowledge of things, but currently it is understandable by so few people (and they know it already) that there is no audience. It is therefore not the most profitable use of my time to write high-level stuff, except when I have a great burden and then it just comes out ("rant").

Please put more time into posts like this instead of your silly Monero game.

For everything, there is a season. The "silly game" may also become something great and important, you never know.

I do apologize for the influx of game-related posts in my "Latest of this person" feed, but that situation should change in 2 weeks as the game goes online and we can communicate there.

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Woah! That's completely fcked up man. If mining isn't that profitable anymore and this here happens to you? Just, damn.

Funkiest electrical fire I've ever seen.  Those Spondoolies boxen must be stuffed with accelerants...

More permanent than a DDOS attack. Is the competition heating up?
^A Swedish hobby outfit called Kncminer AB.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
What caused the fire? Did they overdraw amps on the power lines? or just loose-connections?
Pages:
Jump to: