Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 77. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
mining is no work to pay taxes.. Its a hobby! Grin

Beware: AFAIK, if you are in the US, the IRS wants you to pay income tax on what you mine (or receive from a pool).  I believe the equivalent is true in most other countries.
...The world is abundant with resources currently, it can be proven by observing that 90% of people in western countries do not do useful work, rather all they do is connected to generating money to pay taxes, and the taxes in turn pay the jobs that do not exist to produce anything, except more suffocating control and making it even more difficult for the minuscule minority to live and produce...

Bitcoiners buying ASICs to burn electricity to buy next gen ASICs to burn more electricity to buy next gen ASICs--would you classify them amongst the 10% or the 90?

Lol i see what you did here.. Funny. Still its not the same thing. mining is no work to pay taxes.. Its a hobby! Grin

Hobby?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Great post!!
Please put more time into posts like this instead of your silly Monero game.

+1

I really miss these high quality bitcoin/monero/economics/filosofy post of yours, rpietila. Please come back!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
...The world is abundant with resources currently, it can be proven by observing that 90% of people in western countries do not do useful work, rather all they do is connected to generating money to pay taxes, and the taxes in turn pay the jobs that do not exist to produce anything, except more suffocating control and making it even more difficult for the minuscule minority to live and produce...

Bitcoiners buying ASICs to burn electricity to buy next gen ASICs to burn more electricity to buy next gen ASICs--would you classify them amongst the 10% or the 90?

Lol i see what you did here.. Funny. Still its not the same thing. mining is no work to pay taxes.. Its a hobby! Grin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In Rpietila's case I couldn't comment because I don't know how Estonia breaks down its tax spending, however using the following chart as a rough estimate (I know is only for the UK and also out of date) I would find it very hard to simply strike out a large portion of it and claim it wasn't needed: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/297810/Just-where-does-all-your-tax-go

However with that being said, I wouldn't say that the money was being spent as -efficiently- as possible in certain areas.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
The fact that conspirators carefully avoid leaving hard evidence doesn't make the claims true, either.

their aims are all in your face (FATCA, etc.). The aim of the control grid is to milk every taxable cent from the peasants wherever they go (and the power of expropriating them just pressing a button). This for the masses. For higher levels knowing the dirty laundry of everyone makes them blackmailable.

I might add. It is about power, not about money. The world is abundant with resources currently, it can be proven by observing that 90% of people in western countries do not do useful work, rather all they do is connected to generating money to pay taxes, and the taxes in turn pay the jobs that do not exist to produce anything, except more suffocating control and making it even more difficult for the minuscule minority to live and produce.

There is no need to collect taxes, if there was no need to enslave people in the system. When you pay taxes next time, remember that none of it (in general) is used in anything else but to enslave you even more with the system. If all taxes would be abolished, the people would do just fine. The production of useful goods would not suffer. Only all the jobs that only exist to systematize human life would disappear since no one would even consider paying for them from his own pocket.

No it was not always like this. This is the endgame. Most of the degradation has happened in the last 50 years, and the last 25 years have already brought great advances, but also shown the totality of the dystopy that the self-proclaimed "elite" will want to force on us. In my understanding, we are about to enter in the millennial kingdom, and the evil enslavement plans will suffer loss.

Personally what puzzles me the most, is how it's only so tiny percentage of people who get it. It's just sad to see them in the law courts judging me for non-compliance with the enslavement, and nothing at all they understand what is going on. Christians, at minimum, should realize that compliance with the enemy is not ok. And with adequate revelation, this does force some changes in your life (to the better, ofc Wink )

Great post!!
Please put more time into posts like this instead of your silly Monero game.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
to suggest that there need NOT be any community pooling of money or that these services will be accomplished voluntarily seems sheer lunacy to me.

Yes, this is what people have always done. Tax = extortion, community pooling = sharing and caring  Grin

I am NOT providing any solution exactly or even making the claim that above you seem to be attributing to me.  All I am suggesting is that there are a lot of worthy services performed by community and government at various levels, and those services need money (and/or community contributions of individuals) in order to accomplish them.  In this regard, you were the one who seemed to be making the assertion that government serves NO role and taxes serve NO purpose.   Accordingly, if you want to make such assertions, then maybe you need to describe your vision with some better details, rather than merely arguing for the total abolition of such without any meaningful substitutes or transitions to take their place... unless you are ascribing the mass suffering of a multitude of people?

to suggest that there need NOT be any community pooling of money or that these services will be accomplished voluntarily seems sheer lunacy to me.

I have quite resently realized that despite my full time efforts of several years, there is still more to learn about how the world works. So I have no time to argue. If you want to get it, you slowly do. Very slowly. (unless you are smarter than me). I will just share some inspirationals here; my ability to concentrate does not allow writing conscise works atm, also they would find very little audience.

Certainly, I am NOT wanting to argue either - but I am just pointing out the absurdity of any statement that we need to abolish all taxes.  Those kinds of statements are frequently used by the very people who want to weaken and minimize government in order to exploit regular people in a variety of ways.

Watchman Nee is perhaps the most important Christian in the 20th century. How many copies his collected works has sold?

I don't know, but when I bought mine, it was still in first edition, 5,000 printed.

I have little knowledge of the teachings of Watchman Nee and/or whether those teachings apply to your comments regarding getting rid of taxes and by extension the services of government.

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Yes, this is what people have always done. Tax = extortion, community pooling = sharing and caring  Grin

I have quite resently realized that despite my full time efforts of several years, there is still more to learn about how the world works. So I have no time to argue. If you want to get it, you slowly do. Very slowly. (unless you are smarter than me). I will just share some inspirationals here; my ability to concentrate does not allow writing conscise works atm, also they would find very little audience.

Watchman Nee is perhaps the most important Christian in the 20th century. How many copies his collected works has sold?

I don't know, but when I bought mine, it was still in first edition, 5,000 printed.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
The fact that conspirators carefully avoid leaving hard evidence doesn't make the claims true, either.

their aims are all in your face (FATCA, etc.). The aim of the control grid is to milk every taxable cent from the peasants wherever they go (and the power of expropriating them just pressing a button). This for the masses. For higher levels knowing the dirty laundry of everyone makes them blackmailable.

I might add. It is about power, not about money. The world is abundant with resources currently, it can be proven by observing that 90% of people in western countries do not do useful work, rather all they do is connected to generating money to pay taxes, and the taxes in turn pay the jobs that do not exist to produce anything, except more suffocating control and making it even more difficult for the minuscule minority to live and produce.

There is no need to collect taxes, if there was no need to enslave people in the system. When you pay taxes next time, remember that none of it (in general) is used in anything else but to enslave you even more with the system. If all taxes would be abolished, the people would do just fine. The production of useful goods would not suffer. Only all the jobs that only exist to systematize human life would disappear since no one would even consider paying for them from his own pocket.

No it was not always like this. This is the endgame. Most of the degradation has happened in the last 50 years, and the last 25 years have already brought great advances, but also shown the totality of the dystopy that the self-proclaimed "elite" will want to force on us. In my understanding, we are about to enter in the millennial kingdom, and the evil enslavement plans will suffer loss.

Personally what puzzles me the most, is how it's only so tiny percentage of people who get it. It's just sad to see them in the law courts judging me for non-compliance with the enslavement, and nothing at all they understand what is going on. Christians, at minimum, should realize that compliance with the enemy is not ok. And with adequate revelation, this does force some changes in your life (to the better, ofc Wink )

I agree with you to the extent that you are asserting that there may be some disruptive and transformative aspects of crypto-currencies that cause major changes in societal make-up. 

However, your dreams of getting rid of all taxes and government is pure pie in the sky.  In that regard, you need to be a little more realistic in your considerations of the multi-tude of services that are performed through tax revenues and to incorporate this into your vision of the future.  Surely, these services may NOT need to be carried out in the same way as they currently are carried out; however, to suggest that there need NOT be any community pooling of money or that these services will be accomplished voluntarily seems sheer lunacy to me.
donator

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

But if the state find a way to tame them, crypto could become dystopic.

I think it is better to focus on this question that the conspiracy that Bitcoin is a government tool for total domination.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

The lack of evidence is just about btc. But if the state find a way to tame them, crypto could become dystopic.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
TLDR bitcoin is a global digital currency, regulation was created in tandem with development and adoption, bitcoin is not and never was meant to be a liberty promoting value exchange. There is no "satoshi". The central banks are already the largest holders of bitcoin. Bitcoin IS going to the moon because of this.

I don't really buy it. The logic recipe is the same I've seen all over conspiracy forums: a handful of unverifiable evidence, a healthy dose of hyperbole, a smidgen of paranoia and a dash of bad storytelling. Check out the full-on schizophrenic conspiracies... those are great fun to read and would make great fiction if the writers didn't actually believe what they wrote.

But let's pretend that you're right. By your reasoning the NSA/government has access just about everything... social media, bittorrent, hardware, operating systems. Even Linux is likely backdoored. That gives them access to basically everything. What about whistleblowers? Of course they are plants to placate us. So we're all doomed. What's the solution? Altcoins? Those would be eventually compromised too...

Abandon all hope? OK, if you say so Cheesy

In reality if Gavin's credibility were ever put into question, he would be replaced in a heartbeat by consensus. There are many other devs who contribute to Bitcoin code. Also, how do Central Banks/governments change the Bitcoin protocol to further their tyrannical control if the consensus is left to the miners?

Is it really that simple, or do we live in an imperfect world with imperfect individuals attempting to run imperfect systems of governments?

Look, I'm not opposed to conspiracies. I simply think that most of them are a lazy cop-out without much merit. They're good stories, but that's it.

Thanks for this message, i was truly amazed so many people bought this conspiracy theory without any evidence.

phew, thanks guys. There I was thinking btctalk or at least this thread had gone insane. Just answering with "great post" and "yeah, they're 20 year in front of us and everyone ignoring my attempt to point out some of the more colorful fantasies (like the "greenaddres PRIMARY KEY derived from biometric data" story).

This is not to say all of coinits points are false or should be ignored, but his post doesn't deserved unreflected cheering like that. It contains extraordinary claims and no real evidence for most of them. The fact that conspirators carefully avoid leaving hard evidence doesn't make the claims true, either.

Anyway, glad to see not everyone has gone apeshit.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
We at least have a chance! Wink

Keep hoping, earthlings.  That's what gives you your prized flavor.

~Your Beneficent Reptilian Overlords.

Please delete the quoted post from LittleLamb, he's a trollscammer.

troll's cammer you say?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Keep hoping, earthlings.  That's what gives you your prized flavor.

Please delete the quoted post from LittleLamb, he's a trollscammer.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
imho its all just a world domination game we are sadly trapped in and our silly freedom beliefs are just implacable illusions.

TL;DR, but do you actually think the above is true?
I think they are the ones sadly trapped in their system that they did not design (originally), and that is taking them to hell (literally).

as i said im a suspicious agnostic so i could never be sure its all true per say.
but it certainly feels like we arent the ones empowered (even with bitcoin) and that there are very dark forces (as in 'deep state' or 'intelligencia') behind all the mess around.
they have the knowledge, the networks, the power, the money, to keep on going until they reach their grail: Artificial Intelligence and Transhumanism.

Keep hoping, earthlings.  That's what gives you your prized flavor.

donator
imho its all just a world domination game we are sadly trapped in and our silly freedom beliefs are just implacable illusions.

TL;DR, but do you actually think the above is true?

I think they are the ones sadly trapped in their system that they did not design (originally), and that is taking them to hell (literally).

Pages:
Jump to: