Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 10. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Yes this is good news, but only if it is backed up by a real deal, and not just a word!
Activity: 121
I believe that Yes, because cryptocurrency is a great alternative to traditional currencies, which is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
This news is morale boosting one for us in the entire crypto world. Russia as one of the most reckoned with country in the world legalising crypto will definitely bring more recognition/prominence to our world. I pray it works put eventually.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

IF such a thing is possible in Russia, then it is simply wonderful. Since the discussion is not a political one, let us consider economic reasons. They will try to regulate, tax, people will not like it, as a result, the search for workarounds and the like will begin. In general, this is a bright future, but it is very far)  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
I know about Russia firsthand, unfortunately nothing good to expect from such initiatives is not necessary, most officials work to the detriment of the country, it so happened that the officials usually sit people with low moral responsibility. So most likely people will lose their investments in the Russian crypto-market. by the way for information the Russian ruble fell against the dollar a hundred times. Hope not happen again, but we have become accustomed to the country being torn apart by the grabbers.
Activity: 105
I believe that the legalization of cryptocurrency is one way to protect citizens from fraud, but also the legalization of Crete is the first step to full control by the state
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

What the Russian government wants do to fight illegal money transfer is a welcome development for the growth of the Russian economy. The use of the cryptocurrency blockchain will help decentralized the payment ecosystem.
Activity: 25
ICO PROJECT, which is produced by our Russian friends, it has a good effect on the marketing of cryptography, I tested some ICO, which is basic in Slovenia, Estonia, these places are, in particular, inside Russia, Putin is against it, and one tactic is to adopt the idea of cryptocurrency
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
it is very good news, I think russia is the second big country that supports cryptocurrency, and the number one biggest developed country is japan, japan very supportive of world crypto because japan have very advanced and sophisticated technology so that very match with crypto. hopefully there will be many other great countries that follow the footsteps of japan and russia
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Russia always been open to cryptocurrencies unlike other countries who consider it to be harm to their 'control' of everything.It will be a boost to the space
Very much I doubt that the government will do something good for people. Most likely, shadow schemes for laundering or simply the movement of funds will be introduced. just so in Russia, for people, nothing has ever been done, there will always be an underwater stone.  Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Friendly status with cryptocurrency will surely benefit the cryptocurrency in a large way after Japan Russia is very much positive in attracting investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain and mining industry
Activity: 97
Just the Russian government has found a new niche from which you can have additional income from taxes, excises and fees. That is all. No friendliness here. Only business.
Activity: 196
Most people tend to think that this is great news. For Russia, as a country of this scale, these are enormous prospects. But for ordinary users, the legalization of cryptocurrencies will not happen so cloudlessly. Most likely, all transactions with transfers and earnings on exchanges will be taxed, and the state will make an additional income.
Activity: 110
My basic opinion - it's all temporary, who need to launder a bunch of money, and then will start to prohibit and to close objectionable to the authorities.
Activity: 42
Viber will deploy its own Rakuten Coin in Russia to support the service platform in an effort to compete with its biggest competitor, WhatsApp.
Viber ponders Russia as a place to "choose electronic depositors"
Popular messaging application Viber is currently the "golden egg" for Rakuten, the group was dubbed "Amazon Japan". In fact, the e-commerce and Internet giant is no stranger to cash, as it was one of the first retailers in the world to accept Bitcoin in 2015.
Prior to this, in February 2018, Rakuten announced that it would soon release Rakuten Coin on the Viber platform, taking advantage of the customer bonus program. Specifically, the currency will become the currency of the Viber community service or "super group" with an infinite number of users.
When members of this group interact with each other via text messages, emoji, etc., the admin can benefit from it using Rakuten Coin, which allows the platform to interact with a network of partners, companies. eCommerce and Viber's extensive communications business.
According to Tass, Russia is considered to be the site of Viber's e-money business model, where the messaging app has 45 million users. CEO Viber Djamel Agaoua confirmed:
"Our parent company is making rakuten coin, an electronic money supported across the rakuten ecosystem, which will probably be available in Russia by 2019. You will soon be able to send money. rakuten coin and exchange them for rubles, dollars and euros".
Activity: 196
Yup! I think so. There are many blockchain projects which are started from russia. They have many ideas. That's good for the market.
Activity: 65
Russia is a changeable country. It is not too friendly to cryptocurrencies. This is determined by the nature of its country. It cannot be expected to be more friendly than other Western countries because it is impossible. No one will let the funds flow out.
Activity: 63
I am extremely positive about this. Earlier he was engaged in arbitration, bans are useless. But people should be warned about its instability.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This news is not worth excitement. I think it is very normal for Russia to embrace cryptocurrencies. I think Russia chose to embrace cryptocurrencies in order to circumvent US sanctions.
Activity: 84
OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: