Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 14. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 10
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

this technology can be developed anywhere and this technology is very fast and not much time and all countries play a role in this world of cryptocurrency we must always think ahead and follow the developments in various countries that we can learn.
Activity: 308
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
I think the news is good, and it is already worth it to legalize everything. The more countries this will accept, the better it will be for crypto in general.
Activity: 420
Surely this is very good news for the future development of cryptocurrency. If the Russian state will be friends with cryptocurrency, this will make other countries follow. If more and more countries are receiving cryptocurrency, of course, crypto will continue to grow very well.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Russia already being a big player in the cryptocurrency has now come up with the legalizing of bitcoin. This contributes good to the growth of cryptocurrency network. Once bitcoin was opposed by Russia, and later it has realized the need for bitcoin. Similarly can expect more and more countries to involve into cryptocurrency legalizing supporting the growth.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think that they have nothing internal will not work, strange this is quite backward due to the acceleration of the government. People are smart but the state is horrible. Therefore, the people will bypass the new laws on tax payments related to the crypt or some other business. But it will be convenient for large enterprises to work legally on the territory of the country!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
This is a good news that Russia legalize bitcoin and they have a plan to create their own cryptocurrency. It is very essential for the growth of the economy. They accept cryptocurrencies and they ask people to use it with some limitations. Then only it can be controlled by the government. May be this will effect in other states also to accept crypto as legal in their country.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I think it is soo good because not all countries legalize cryptocurrency as a legitimate means of exchange, and hopefully, in the future, all countries legalize cryptocurrency as a legitimate means of exchange
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
in Russia, as in any other country, crypto currency is accepted not because it is necessary and useful, but because they do not want to pass by a great piece of the pie. At least in Russia this is exactly the case, I am from Russia myself and know what I'm talking about)
Activity: 32
this is a great things for cryptos in Russia!!!
I think with this move more people will join cryptos in Russia!
more people will buy cryptos so more money come in!!

Activity: 308

I think that the future is for Blockchain. And after 5 years we will see that many states will transfer their national crypto-currency to Blockchain. And we will use them as we now use credit cards.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Every government is highly interested in controlling cryptocurrencies. But ok ok. Lets name it friendship Grin
Activity: 66
I doubt that the Russian government will side with the people. Crypto-currencies make life easier for us, but not for the state
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
I hope that it will be very important step for Russia. It seems to me that with wise management, a crypto currency can be a good incentive for the growth of the economy. I think that everyone will benefit from it.
Activity: 70
Here in Russia it's a problem that you don't understand if it is legal or not to do business with crypto...I'm personally looking for another jurisdiction =(
Activity: 64

I don't think so. I lost money in Russian ICO s.
Here is a lot of Russian scam ICO.

But its really, Russians have many good cryptographs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
At a direct conference with President Putin, he said that cryptocurrencies should be treated with caution, so I do not think that any radical laws will be taken by the Russian government in the near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 57
If Russia will be friends with cryptocurrency it is very good.I just can not understand why create your own cryptocurrency.You can also use other cryptocurrencies.In any case, this was to be expected.I hope other countries will follow Russia.In fact, very good news, which may somehow affect the market.Let's see
We'll see  Wink
And in Belarus, from now on, full legalization of crypto-currencies. Including exchanges for fiat money, conducting ICO, crypto-exchange exchanges with fiat couples.
Yeah! Belarus has its own national cryptocurrency (Taler). It is very good. But your president always thinks about people, so the state will certainly make some tools to regulate the cryptocurrencies market. IMHO Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think that in Russia this is done not to fight terrorism, but in order to profit from the operations. It's seems more like the truth. There some countries that did the same things.
Activity: 30
its the natural course every country is going to take eventually .... sooner the better
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I somewhere read that the Russian banks enter cryptocurrency portfolios into the functions. Very abruptly, however, I haven't understood it with what figures the entrance begins. If it is $5000-10000 very cool!
and in general I against regulation of cryptocurrencies, am lost all essence of this technology
Pages:
Jump to: