Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 11. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
this is good news I just read. Russia is a large country with a large population and also developed countries and has advanced technological advances. encouraging news for bitcoin users.
personally I am very happy and supportive. hopefully the future can be followed by other countries to legalize cryptocurrency.
thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
That is good news when more country accept crypto market
P/S: but it should has exchange also cos i see some project by Russia team is hard to list to big exchange
Activity: 70
I believe that they don't have anything inward won't work, peculiar this is very in reverse because of the speeding up of the administration. Individuals are brilliant however the state is terrible. Along these lines, the general population will sidestep the new laws on assess installments identified with the tomb or some different business. In any case, it will be helpful for expansive endeavors to work lawfully on the domain of the nation!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Creating a national crypto currency I think will be worth doing so that exchanges and banks can track activities on individuals in the country. Works just like tether where we can make cashout the National crypto to fiat. I don't know if this will be a big improvement for the adoption of crypto but I think this will work, the question would be would it be centralized. If this will happen however the FOREX market might be affected much.
Activity: 42
We can only talk about this, I do not see Evidence of these words .
Activity: 80
for what reason would I know the last one? as of now may, however nothing is found out about it. I truly need everything to be great, yet knowing their mentality to subjects, you can not make sure, they can roll out confinements that would improvement be able to every one of individuals' designs!
Activity: 196
This is a great news but I think icos should still be look into so that people who don't understand this thing will lose there hard earned money to one cheap set up. Many of the project that are out there are scams
Activity: 201
This is plus for us because it will give opportunity to a lot of people to be able to hold crypto currency and also a lot of people will now be able to research more about how this work
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
I think it's a great news for crypto market! We have positive signals of cryptocurrency being accepted by every country eventually, which in my opinion is very good news, as more people/investors will use cryptocurrency and more money will be flown in the market. That means the price of cryptocurrency will rise
Activity: 57
I think that we should evaluate the actions of the country,not its words,so until we see the support and good working laws, it is foolish to talk about a good mood of Russia.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This in a special way does not help to eradicate corrupt transactions crypto currency, because it's all done for a divorce, like magicians  Cheesy
Activity: 119
We are all adults and we understand in what country we live. All transactions in Darknet are accomplished with the help of bitcoins. He was particularly widespread in the field of drug trafficking. While in our state there are natural resources, the entire power elite will prohibit everything new and minimally risky. Therefore, in our country, he has no future. The minimal option is if someone from the liberals in the government sells it, for example, Gref will start selling it in the savings.
Activity: 157
This is definitely good news, hope it will be positive
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

well
so that mean russian coin ?
i can imaginate how strong that coin if it will come to crypto market.
and the point,
russian will be the first
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
The first crisis was in 2017.
The second boom will be about to be marked by the arrival of institutional investors.
The third boom will be when the crypto currency will be used for its intended purpose and begin to pay it.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
How about now? It's months until now and have they legalized cryptocurrency yet? I think maybe they will legalize cryptocurrency at the end of this year because at the moment Russia government is too busy because of preparing for World Cup in their country. LOL.
Activity: 33
Very positive news. Crypto is talking bad news here and there even when it's not always the whole truth.
Crypto is going forward day by day.
Activity: 84
OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
Russia need some strong currencies to competitive with USD, and cryptocurrency is one of choices
That is one of those problems that Russia needs to force, their currency is not that "good" on global market, who knows, maybe they will be better in crypto in future, we will see.
Activity: 124

I know very well how the Russian government works. If they are legalizing something, only to monitor all financial operations, there will be no anonymity. But they will surely force you to pay taxes.
Pages:
Jump to: