Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 8. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Russia is not profitable to fight with illegal withdrawal of money, so it is attractive for foreign investments. This news says the opposite, that there will be another way to launder money. Russia thus attracts foreign investors.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There is a full legalisation of the crypto currencies in Belarus, which is great.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
the general public tend to assume that that is amazing information. For Russia, as a rustic of this scale, these are substantial potentialities. but for normal customers, the legalization of cryptocurrencies will no longer happen so cloudlessly. most probable, all transactions with transfers and income on exchanges might be taxed, and the state will make an extra income.
Activity: 15
You cannot depend on that as you never know what will happen on the future.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I doubt that in this way it is possible to avoid illegal trafficking of money. However, additional taxes can be introduced. On that and is done rate. The proposal for the Russian cryptocurrency is just an electronic ruble, but not a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
In Russia, everything goes to the fact that instead of computers there will be wooden scores, and instead of crypto river cockleshells
Activity: 252
The Belarus want to have cooperating with Russia, but have profitable between countries. Russia disagree with this position and want to have market only for yourself.   As usual, this happens in Russia
Activity: 150
It seems that they were just going to, but in the end it turned out to be just words, although it would not be bad if Russia supported the crypto currency!
Activity: 196
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on the news that this is a race and who will start it first and he will win ! I think he was right !)
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It is possible that in the near future people will understand that there is an opportunity to avoid sanctions by switching to crypto-currencies. Today there are countries that are already switching to crypto-currencies and this is normal, why not?
Activity: 89
Today's Russia will never make friends with cryptocurrencies, since we do not allocate funds for new technologies and science. And why should the state give anonymous payments to people?
Activity: 42
They are slowly legalising the cryptocurrencies and that is a good thing.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Currently, according to statistics, Russia is the most ICO-issuing country in the world, so I think Russia will be the largest power to accept crypto.
Activity: 43
Russia simply can not be friends with the crypto market. We are so far behind, you can't miss such a race. If you look at the world market, some countries have already legalized cryptocurrencies, and some have even released national cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
The Russian government does not seem to have such a goal. They are going to be friends with cryptocurrency only because many high-ranking people will be able to make a profit from it. Haven't heard of taxes on cryptocurrencies? In the near future everything will be done Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I strongly doubt that attitudes toward crypto can change for the better! In the next 5 years is not worth waiting, maybe later!
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Some of things they legalize some not,Russia president will take control about crypto,and he invest some fees in crypto withdraw becose many peoples who doing crypto dont pay to country where they living.
Activity: 616
At that time I like the position of the Russian community and the government about the cryptocurrency. If  Olga Buzova will win a hard cup that it can provoke growth in the market.
Activity: 54
I think everything the Russian government wants to do is pull the crypt into its corruption schemes, and also put huge taxes in this area. What will inevitably kill cryptocurrency in this country. No one wants to invest in a crypt in Russia because there is a lot to pay the state. My opinion.
Activity: 294
I think that this year we will not see a crypto currency legalization. In Russia, crypto-currencies are not as developed.
Pages:
Jump to: