Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 9. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
Maybe they will do it. If we study the current ICO, it seems that Russia has considerable dominance. So maybe in the next few years Russia could be one of the most influential countries for crypto, if this hasn't happened at this time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
In my opinion, at the moment it is possible only in narrow circles. For the widespread acceptance of crypto-currencies we need time and education in this respect is the greater part of the population of Russia.
Activity: 88
Russia legalize bitcoin and they have a plan to create their own cryptocurrency. It is very essential for the growth of the economy. They accept cryptocurrencies and they ask people to use it with some limitations. Then only it can be controlled by the government.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello! I don't care who will be first or second more interesting for me when and on what terms and conditions!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
That is a good idea that can affect on others countries in case of regulation cryptocurrencies. But will the project deployed and has the ability of cryptocurrency or it would be something more centrolised?
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
i really appreciate the Russian moves about cryptocurrency, Russia has a vision, they can see the future economy, they are aware of potential od cryptocurrency and they support it instead of prevent it. They can lead the economy in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I thought it was true on Putin's meeting with Vitalik. Now I guess the miners were discounting their electricity. It makes sense.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Yes this is good news, but only if it is backed up by a real deal, and not just a word!

As a rule, the Russian government prefers to regulate all new, especially cash flows. I doubt that russia will allow the crypto currency to be anonymous. Remember the story with the telegraph.
Activity: 17
That's good enough. Since the one who wants a big team Because now many are afraid to go "against" the law and do not invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 155
Indeed if we want to explore the potential of crypto currencies more, the weakness of crypto currencies in general that is known to the public can be the strength of crypto currencies themselves. Russia is one of the most powerful countries. The breakthrough they did by legalizing this crypto currency was great. I appreciate Russia, as much as possible for the country, Russia is able to prevent negative transactions with crypto currencies. Russia does not just allow crypto currencies to be used in its country but it is also offset by anticipation of bad things from crypto currencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
as a move towards digital world that is great. but there are some controversial points, such as making an id for every user so you can be tracked down
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yes, like a lot about it say,and I think that it will happen before the end of 2018 at the state level, now although the state is beginning to implement, test the blockchain system and so on,so I think not far off when we see in Russia advanced technology
Activity: 36
This is not a surprise to me as Russia is always friendly with electronic money so this has happened sooner than I expected.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I think sooner or later most countries legalize the crypto currency. Whether Russia will become first or not is time will tell.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Well this isn't of any surprise to me as Russia has always been crypto currency friendly so this has happened sooner than I expected but it'd be good for all the crypto lovers that any central bank would create a cryptocurrency so that will indirectly pour more money into cryptosphere that will make the price per bitcoin and of many altcoins pretty high for sure as more and more people will come to know about the crypto world so they will also try to be a part of this fommunity.
Activity: 140
Government in Russia is always only talk, they are not about "to do". It is normal for Russia. I don't believe that Russia will be of the first countries who will accept crypto in full power. There is no reason for "big daddys" in Russia, so what's the point?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Russia has always considered a moderate approach to cryptocurrency. A very clever strategy, Russia can be a good vanguard in this area.
Activity: 9
if they do, no one will be watching.
Activity: 68
I think that in Russia cryptocurrencies will be banned. In recent years, the government is doing everything to strengthen control over the funds of citizens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Now it seems that russia failed attempt to be crypto friend. Pavel Durov is russian, he creating probably one of the biggest project in crypto space and instead of encouraging him, russian authorities struggle with Telegram, banning ip of tg servers. Looks weird
Pages:
Jump to: