Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 4. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Russia, and Putin specifically, has always been very keen on adopting new technologies especially cryptocurrencies. I imagine because it seems to be always competing with the US just like the way we see in how they were racing to get the first man on the moon.

Nevertheless, until they actually make official announcements or legalize anything, I would consider anything being said as just pure "hype."
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I believe that the actions of the Russian government are very true, if Russia wants to make friends with cryptocities. I hope that with this news other big countries can follow the Russian movement to make friends with this cryptocommunism.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
The Russians have always supported crypto and I like them for it. I will be very glad if the Russians go ahead to have their own cryptocurrency. It means a total acceptance from them.
Activity: 266
I think the news about the modernization of the banking sector and the introduction of blockchain technology in the banking sector. It contributes to the development of the country and the banking system. I think in the near future blockchain technology will be implemented in people's daily lives with progressive steps.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
Russia is a big country and we know they have already created ETH and waves which are well known and strong crypto tokens. I believe that after some more regulation we will have more power to rise crypto to the moon Smiley
Vitalik Buterin created ETH, and he lived since 6 years in Canada. There are lots of blockchain programmers in Russia, but goverment want to regulate all financial operations, and cryptocurrency is no exception.
Activity: 114
I believe that Russia will not succeed in its own cryptocurrency and the legalization of the cryptocurrency will do nothing but tighten laws against citizens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
I think this is just what we want to show them to the government. I have little faith in the fact that people forbid to legalize all things allowed in the civilized world, will be allowed to legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Well, on the one hand it's a good news because crypto becomes more serious and obviously will be here to stay. But on the other hand government regulations is what crypto against of. Moreover all that national governmental cryptocurrencies that start to appear - there's no good for the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Any attempts on the part of the state towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies is fine, we are waiting for:))
I think that it will be necessary to look at the results and then start to rejoice. In any case, as far as the crypto currency user is concerned, there has not been a single positive solution.
Activity: 364
Any attempts on the part of the state towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies is fine, we are waiting for:))
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Russia is a big country and we know they have already created ETH and waves which are well known and strong crypto tokens. I believe that after some more regulation we will have more power to rise crypto to the moon Smiley
Activity: 114
This is very good, because I believe all progressive countries should do everything to introduce cryptocurrencies into the economy.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Russia is about to become foes with US dollar and euro, there are rumors that its banking system can soon be disconnected from SWIFT.
Crypto in such a situation can become a new way of attracting extra funds to the economy. Though I wonder how all this would look like - will russian government just buy all the available bitcoins with the aim of selling them in favorable market conditions or it will simply impose a tax on all operations with cryptocurrencies  Huh
Activity: 140
What is good for crypto? The fact that wages for the majority of Russians is low and does not allow living in fairly comfortable conditions. Most young people in Russia have a desire to earn more than a low salary. And most of them will come with investments, small, but their number will be collosely on the scale of the crypto industry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
We have positive signals of cryptocurrency being accepted by every country eventually which in my opinion is very good news as more investors will use cryptocurrency and more money will be flown in the market. That means the price of cryptocurrency will rise country like Russia is also favoring crypto currency means crypto currency has spread widely. Crypto has now declared that it is the future now and hard to stop this with bad tactics which are still using by few countries.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think this is a good news for the electronic money community. Governments will support electronic money once they have figured out how to manage the market. I believe Russia will be a model for other countries to follow.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Prohibiting cryptocurrency will completely harm the state and pragmatic steps are needed to enable widespread adoption. I think this year most countries are considering their choice of how to streamline cryptocurrency use and all actions taken in most countries. That is a step in the right direction by Russia and I hope other countries follow.
Yeah, because sometime they/resident have chance to earn some funds by trade cryptos. The way is also so easy, just paying attention to a person then the others will also be able to do it. Surely this can help resident economy. I think, gradually other countries will gradually accept crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
What is the source of this information as the price of bitcoin greatly depends on the news and we can't trust every source, most of them spread rumours to get short-term gains.

what is the news about the price of bitcoin rising again? whether or not the news is correct or not, but it is clear that the market price is rising or falling is not a dependency between the news but due to other factors.
Merit: 10
I believe that it is high time to legalize cryptocurrency in Russia and this decision may serve as a new impetus for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
No. The stone age will flourish in Russia for a long time. Russia will be able to make friends only because of the flow of funds that pass by, but smart people are few in the Government, so there is not enough strength and skills for this.

I agree with you - the whole of russia is a stone age. The country of fraudsters and deceivers - which will not be useful for the crypto-currency market
Pages:
Jump to: