Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 31. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
I think this does not impact on the cryptocurrency market. Russia occupies a very low position on the cryptocurrency market and has no influence on world market so I think that the situation will not change, but positive news is always good
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
If this is true, then this would be one of the happiest information from crypto merchants, because with this, of course altcoin will experience a significant price increase, and if a Russian state can already open itself to crypto, then the possibility of another country will also soon follow.
Activity: 490
July 23, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
and together with the adoption of the crypto currency, introduces a tax on the possession of a crypto currency of 13%. Here is how they will track individuals for the purpose of owning a crypto currency
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
Looking at the political interests of this country, I do not think that this will happen in the near future!
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 06:09:12 AM
Russia's share in the global cryptocurrency market is not large enough to affect the value of the coins but the positive news always have a positive effect on the coins so the more good news the more growth coins. I'm glad that for the first time in a long time we have positive news and not another ban
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
Finally, it seems that the biggest country in the world will be in favor of the rising trend of cryptocurrency usage  Cheesy
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 06:00:40 AM
Russia occupies a very insignificant place on the cryptocurrency market and even if there will be the best law on cryptocurrency and everything will be free and without taxes, this does not affect the overall picture as a whole. This is my opinion))
Activity: 90
July 23, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
In Russia did not happen just like that... If the government decided to legalize crypto-currencies so they impose more taxes and will conduct global surveillance of all movements of your coins so I would not be happy of this news. In Russia nothing is done for the people....
Activity: 153
July 23, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
I feel they opened the way to the new breeze from the advancement of the blockchain business. In that pattern, they have a reasonable perspective of the crypto showcase and that is the reason they are searching for rivalry from this really great and effective industry. I think it is great on the off chance that it is distributed after the Worldcup.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 05:37:22 AM
The news is good, but I do not think that the cryptocurrency will affect Russia.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
I think that Russia will not change anything in the crypto-currency world. Although useful to us any positive news.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
That's good news. I think cryptocurrency has entered our lives and been accepted by the world.
Most governments will legalise encryption in the next few years
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 07:12:54 AM
Russia recently storms cryptprojects, for such a large country it is quite natural, good luck to them
Activity: 40
July 22, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

This is good news for the cryptospace . In my opinion, Russia is not the most free economic country. With the help of the new law, crypto will come under the control of the state, and this fact will not allow the crypto market to develop.
Activity: 396
July 22, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
Russia may have supported cryptocurrencies very early. The United States has sanctioned Russia for so many years, so Russia must have supported cryptocurrencies very early, but it is now released. This does not have much impact on the market. Only the top three economies in the world can have a huge impact on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 72
July 22, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
Truly government support will somehow drive the crypto advertise valuation goes up. Be that as it may, its extent can't be told precisely the same number of components included. In any case, for crypto to be prospered again we require some level of government to manage it to counteract awful on-screen characters contribution.
Activity: 34
July 19, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
Authorization of the cryptographic money in such a substantial nation as Russia would be only a superb occasion for the whole cryptosphere. I trust this will truly happen, however I don't feel this could happen this year.
Activity: 30
July 15, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
In my opinion the Russian government should adapt to cryptocurrency because many of it's people are already aware of this and they are already educated in terms of digital currency.
Activity: 35
July 14, 2018, 07:05:39 PM
Hello folks, what do you consider the last news from Russia? Russian government will authorize crypto! Do you figure it will pump showcase once more?
Activity: 1344
July 14, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
For more than a year they have been taking something and would not accept it at all. Everything is decided by something. Von Belarus for a long time has resolved and has gone towards krypto. I think Russia will solve it soon, too.
Pages:
Jump to: