Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 45. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
June 01, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
Russia is banning Telegram and other communication channels, but will legitimize cryptos? Nothing is final or really true in this country.

They just want to try to control the cash flows that go into the crypto-currencies, but I do not think they will succeed
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
June 01, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
Sounds really good. If this happens, the market will go up and after Russia  many countries will support this initiative.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:31:19 AM
it is not realy clear to me  , is russia going to accept crypto or is it only the russian hotels that going to accept crypto during the FIFA worldcup , doesn't look to me that it is for whole russia
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
I think this is a very normal phenomenon. Not surprising. Russia needs cryptocurrency. Their economy was sanctioned by the United States. This has led to a nausea cycle now. So they support cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 57
June 01, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
Russia is banning Telegram and other communication channels, but will legitimize cryptos? Nothing is final or really true in this country.

Activity: 117
June 01, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
It is normal for Russia to support cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is their product.
But I don't think there is more room for value-added in Ethereum in the future.
After all, Ethereum has too many opponents.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 02:44:53 AM
It is good to hear this news. I find some crypto ICO created by the Russian people and companies. They are very welcomed with the cryptocurrency and I think that they have legalized the crypto, but I don't know the exact condition around there. Whatever the condition, if Russia is proven to legalize the crypto, it will be very promising to influence the other people to invest in it, too.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
June 01, 2018, 02:00:49 AM
I am also confused on what is really Russia's stance on crypto currencies. It won't be that bad I think as there are too many Russians that are leading big projects like Waves and even Vitalik himself is a Russian with a Canadian citizenship though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
June 01, 2018, 01:55:54 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Russia already accept cryptocurrency a while ago? Didn't Putin meet with vitalik around that time too?
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
Yes this will happen but not soon.Banks are still having big word in government with all of their money but slowly mainstream adoption is on the way and Russia will eventually accept crypto. Grin
Activity: 22
May 29, 2018, 09:43:25 PM
This is very good news, russian country is a big and very influential country, if they immediately accept crypto then this will bring big impact for the development of crypto in the future.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 29, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
This is of course very interesting, because in Russia today very much is changing, but it happens that they often say more than do something, so I think that integration will not take place soon, for many reasons that are being formed today.
Activity: 79
May 29, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
The Russian government carries out active actions for introduction of new taxes in the country to minimize to oligarchs damage from foreign sanctions. From this point of view legalization of cryptocurrencies and the subsequent taxation of this branch it is quite real.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

The Russians have been working hard to be a crypto friendly ecosystem. I also read that they are planing to launch a national cryptocurrency which will be interesting to see. About legalizing crypto, it might not have that much of an effect in the market.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
May 29, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
 :'(I think things are getting better for us all in the world of crypto. It actually getting more merrier. Thou, I don't know the authenticity of this assertion, I hope and pray it actually turns a reality; soonest.
Activity: 236
May 29, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
it is necessary to consider that Russia here may not be as it is written. as told by my friends from stock exchange. can use cryptocurrency, but impose a high enough tax and at any time be able to withdraw. that is, you invest money you will have to wait a profit, but in the end, permission from me you will lose everything.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
May 29, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
I suppose this day will be a day of great pump in bitcoin and alts, because of the significance of Russia in the worls stage.
Activity: 2
May 29, 2018, 05:10:54 AM
this new will dump bitcoin lol Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 29, 2018, 05:07:00 AM
It all depends on how Russia is going to regulate the cryptocurrency, whether it will be allowed to exchange official currency for russian ruble. But I think, it's good news, but people who earn a crypt will have to pay tax to the state
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
May 29, 2018, 05:04:05 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

If russia will also accept cryptocurrency then it was a good news because it only means that bitcoins is slowly being accepted by the entire country and i hope that governments will also use bitcoins in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: