Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 49. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 22, 2018, 12:20:15 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
If this kind of topic has no proof or other sites to give some links to support the mean,theres no point to believe its true..russian investors are strolling all over the community and i find it strange how did it happens that their people commonly involving in this crypto while the government has not directives legalizing this
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:17:00 PM
it is still unknown what will be the law on cryptocurrency. maybe it will all be banned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
I do not follow this country, but I consider it a good sign. If such a large country as Russia will actively use the crypto currency, this will have a good effect on the whole area and the coins will have growth
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 11:11:11 AM
of course it did, if crypto get many good news it can help pump the market price again, but i think its like a game because its to easy for market rate going up and down.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
I do not think that Russia banned using crypto.
And also Russia is to small market to pump the entire. cryptomarket.
Activity: 44
May 22, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
this is good news for the cryptospace as it will boost confidence of investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 07:31:32 AM
That is a good news for us cryptocurrency users. Russia is known to be a powerful and dominant country , I hope with the move russia made will also influence other countries to follow and accept cryptocurrency as well. With this big development, we can expect a huge increase of cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
The law on the crypto currency has not even been introduced. In my opinion, Russia is not the most free economic country. With the help of the new law, crypto will come under the control of the state, and this fact will not allow the crypto market to develop.
Activity: 504
May 22, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
I have heard before that Russia had already banned and forbid Bitcoin and crypto in general, but if they will allow, it would be gorgerous!

You have a wrong information, bro. They did not ban Bitcoin - they are planning to control the cryptocurrency and mining. By the way, Ukraine now is going to legalize all the crypto, and probably, ICOs.
Activity: 90
May 22, 2018, 12:41:19 AM
I think this is a good news. More and more countries accept encryption. The encryption market will grow even better. I hope that my country can accept encryption as soon as possible, let go of the encryption market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
yes Rusia will accept crypto is a good news with this altcoin will experience a significant price
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 20, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
The crypto wprld is gradually reviving from the bear market weather that has hit it for quite some months now. It's impressive how countries like South Korea is also revisiting the crypto adoption. I believe several countries will follow this revolutionary movement soon.
Activity: 98
May 20, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
The market will not change much, since Russia is certainly not the most influential country in terms of crypto currency, this will certainly affect the number of users, and whether this is a positive factor or negative, I already do not know, especially as I heard it was not legalized, but in court recognized as property
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:43:25 PM
I don't think that Russia economy is a great. It's poor economy without influence on global economy.
Activity: 336
May 20, 2018, 03:34:43 PM
Russia has long needed a corresponding law on cryptography. If they agree with this, everyone will have fewer problems. Crypto is the future that simplifies our life.
Activity: 658
May 20, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
They still have not decided anything there! Everything keeps at the level of rumors and nothing more! Do not believe everything! While we can only observe
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
May 20, 2018, 02:25:54 PM
It is difficult to predict how this news affects. But it is clear that the legalization of the crypto currency in Russia means that many other countries will begin to do the same. As for growth, it could be a jump in the market
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM
This is really positive news.Other countries will also decide.
Activity: 471
May 20, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
World cup will be super interesting. thousands of new people will learn about crypto !!
Yeah good thing you say.In 2018 Russia World CUP is very close that's why many people gather in Russia to travel for enjoying world cup.
Million's of football lover already started to go.Whatever which country you support? my favorite team is BRAZIL.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
May 20, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
It is great news and it means that wide layers of people will be able to access to crypto technologies. But we should understand that acception of crypto technologies in Russia will be designed primary for big business which now is in trouble out of the sanctions. I think that it is a right and in time step. And What does it mean for us, investors? It will be very positively because big money will come on market soon so buy BTC and ETH while they are on lows.
Pages:
Jump to: