Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 47. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
May 27, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
Is this some kind of game going on where one month there is news that Russia is going to accept crypto while the next month there is news that Russia is going to ban crypto currencies. Unless there are laws made for regulating bitcoin or banning it, no one in the crypto community should believe in these news.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 04:30:15 AM
Does somebody know how the status is, when they going to accept crypto in Russia? would be a great thing Cool.
But is there a date or is it just speculations? Is there a link or something where I can read about this news
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 12:55:41 AM
If Russia implement the legality of cryptocurrency, I am pretty much sure that it affects also price which about to increase rapidly because of the increase also of investors who wants to invest on cryptocurrency business, and it will also affects the total trust of people who wants to access cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 25, 2018, 08:21:45 AM
In General, all countries have long accepted cryptocurrencies and even contribute to its development.Everything else is done by the media who give the news is not clear from where.It is profitable for everyone that cryptocurrencies exist!
Activity: 68
May 25, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
the news is very encouraging, hopefully in the coming year more and more other countries that accept and legalize it
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:33:51 AM
Russia? Are you kidding me? Cheesy  Russian politicians ban everything that they can not control, e.g  the Telegram network was banned for russian users recently. I'm sure Russia never accept cryptocurrency!
Yes, they want all data to be under their supervision. In fact, for most people, they will not choose to be known by them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 07:24:42 AM
Russia? Are you kidding me? Cheesy  Russian politicians ban everything that they can not control, e.g  the Telegram network was banned for russian users recently. I'm sure Russia never accept cryptocurrency!
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:07:37 AM
While Russia is legalizing the cryptocurrency, it will take a very long time, but for now you can not think about this issue when legalized, there will be a strong market swing, and maybe not.
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
The Russian market of cryptocurrencies is too small, that this news would somehow affect the market. But this is definitely positive news
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
this is good news
Activity: 119
May 25, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
I hope that this will happen soon, because the market needs changes for development!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 25, 2018, 06:14:33 AM
Hi, this is funny because a few months ago, Russia was going to forbid all crypto, so times change, now they have invested, this is a typical example of big whales influencing the market
Activity: 392
May 25, 2018, 06:12:25 AM
Yes indeed this is a good news for the crypto currency because it will go up the demand andlaos i do hope that the other country as well accept the crypto currency and legalized them and this is for our future too
Activity: 215
May 25, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
I saw ATMs with cryptocurrencies in the center of Moscow, Russia is one of the leading countries on this issue. But I do not think that it will affect the price.
Activity: 113
May 25, 2018, 06:00:00 AM
yes more and more countries to legalize crypto currency then the demand for coins will be more and more and prices will increase, I think
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 25, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
good news and if you can include the source of the news so it does'nt seem just an issue. maybe if this happens it will pave the way for every united and joined country to benefit from the legalization of crypto so that it will affect the price, the project and the investors as well as the increasing number of investments in the field of crypto itself. then we are incorporated as a bounty hunter must feel better again because a big country like Russia will legalize it.
Activity: 78
May 25, 2018, 05:48:38 AM
If this news is correct then it is a great news of crypto currency investors and it will boost the market very positively. This is a big positive news after a long period of so many negative happenings in this market in last few months.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 25, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
This is a good and welcome development and it will definitely boost the crypto market. I am optimistic that some countries will also follow suit. I also just read today that Russia is about to tax crypto traders and miners. Well, i think Russia is fully set to do as said and it will also boost their economy. The tax to be collected will raise their GDP.
I think so. Currently the cryptocurrency market is growing and the Russian government will certainly accept the cryptocurrency market. This is good news for investors. They will be happy, they are willing to enter the market more and more and make the Russian economy grow stronger.
Maybe with a big country like Russia would accept a crypto would be good for sure,
and surely that's also good news for all of us,
with the good news it may be the price of coin coins will rise
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
It's really good news for CryptoCurrency. I believe that good news will come from other countries after Russia
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
May 25, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
This is a good and welcome development and it will definitely boost the crypto market. I am optimistic that some countries will also follow suit. I also just read today that Russia is about to tax crypto traders and miners. Well, i think Russia is fully set to do as said and it will also boost their economy. The tax to be collected will raise their GDP.
I think so. Currently the cryptocurrency market is growing and the Russian government will certainly accept the cryptocurrency market. This is good news for investors. They will be happy, they are willing to enter the market more and more and make the Russian economy grow stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: