Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 13. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I don't believe in the truth of this news. If there is a positive development in this way, it should be reflected in the prices of cryptocurrencies. It doesn't make much sense to compare Venezuela with Russia. One is one of the largest capitalist countries while other country that wants to get rid of the embargoes it is exposed to. It would be more reasonable to approach cautiously before reading a news on mainstream media.

I know its different news which has different impact to cryptocurrency market.
But i think this news has no big impact to crypto because the people think the market will not affect with the news because people only worry with bad news.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Well, finally after the long discussions from their finance ministry on how they accept and potentially put a regulation to Bitcoin in their country. I thought  this issue could never end and remain hanging not unless if this news is true. The OP shouldve provided a link from the news.
Activity: 364
This will be huge if its truth but i think they just want to put regulations like USA do and after that again a lot of ICO from Russia will die
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The old military principle. If you can not suppress a riot, you need to lead it. After all, it's not a secret for anyone that crypto-currencies are a problem for states. It's a good news. I think that the crypto-currencies are the future and the leadership of the Russian Federation understands this perfectly.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
this is really a great news then, lets hope they dont regulate it or ask for tax

D134

The only goal of the project is the taxation of crypto-miners. No legalization of crypto currency as a means of payment or in the form of a payment system is not provided.
Activity: 28
this is really a great news then, lets hope they dont regulate it or ask for tax

D134
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
crypto-currencies will become legal all over the world over time. I think this is what the market needs. doing this will completely change the fate of krypton. I hope that happens as soon as possible.
Yes, it seems that the countries are moving in the right direction along the way of legalization of the crypto currency. This will allow the crypto currency market to develop more actively. I believe that all countries of the world legalize crypto currency.  Smiley
Activity: 154
crypto-currencies will become legal all over the world over time. I think this is what the market needs. doing this will completely change the fate of krypton. I hope that happens as soon as possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Legalising bitcoin in Russia has a good benefit for cryptocurrency world as a whole which make the volume of bitcoin transaction increases but it also give a negative impact of cryptocurrencies in Russia country alone where a so called centralised attempt of bitcoin in that area but the majority affect give us a good benefit at least Putin are adopting the cryptocurrency trend.

Legalizing bitcoin in every country would give bitcoin very big good news. So i hope many of other country can follow russia move to legalize bitcoin.
After legalizing, citizens feel more comfortable if they want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 117
i hope this happens because the crypto world desperately needs some good news to help get us out of this bear market!
Activity: 112
Is preparing to accept crypto-currencies? Are you seriously? I think that this will be a very loud statement, because I think that there nobody is going to legalize anything or accept it, it's just another portion of deceit

Of course no. They are murmuring such a shit from fake news agencys. The only point here - is get taxation from miners, investors and ICO organisers.
No crypto  acception, no  defence at all as there is no defence for investors in Russia  share exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
I'm not sure whether this is true or not. Fake news are normal these days. Especially in cryptocurrency space. There isn't any link back to the source. So better keep that in mind before trusting in any news and make any decisions.

About cryptocurrency legalization. I think every countries should do it to help screen legit projects. Their citizen will have more confident to invests in cryptocurrency related businesses. Any projects that failed to pass the standard will be marked as unsafe or scam. And can be put on hold to prevent the fund raising processes. People will be protected from bad investment. Even if not everybody but most people can benefit from the legalization.

If the news is true. We can assume that all Russian projects inside Russia are rather safe. But Russian projects that do ICOs outside of Russia aren't safe and should be avoid. Because they flees from legalization in their country.
If Russia agrees to legalise, all laws and regulations on the blockchain in its own territory must now come out, after all, it must be managed. But there should be no sign of it now.
Activity: 602
Is preparing to accept crypto-currencies? Are you seriously? I think that this will be a very loud statement, because I think that there nobody is going to legalize anything or accept it, it's just another portion of deceit
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Did not hear this news.
I wonder if it will affect the growth of bitcoin?
Considering the fact that now in Russia there are many sanctions and most of the countries are against it. At the same time, Russia is a big country. I think that this can affect the market.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
A big news.if its true.Russia has a big contribution to icos.if they fully legalized crypto it will be great for the crypto market.But legalization is not all giving support to crypto market and blockchain technology is also important.And think Russia will do it well.They adopt cryptocurrencies as soon as possible,And that helps all the people in the crypto market.I hope for more good news from Russia.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
If this news is true than it is a good think. Russia has a great economy and this will make bitcoin become more popular

Nah... Russian economy is weak, GDP is about 1.7% of the worlds economy. So, this news brings 0 influence. Moreover, Russia is going to regulate this industry, not to legalize it. And the purpose of this regulation is to collect taxes, nothing more. Undecided
Activity: 38
It is obvious that Russian government, as well as other, work on regulative policy as to crypto. And it is great that the country is about to accept it while others choose protective policy.
Activity: 112
Hopefully the lawsuit will be passed.

Crypto legalization already happened in Belarus, i am pretty sure Russian officials pay a lot attention on it.

By the way first Russian crypto exchange office opened in Moscow a month ago!

Ya kidding  me, trully  Grin
Activity: 420
I don't know what this will lead to, maybe this will mean more control over operations but as soon as the news is out the interest for crypto will rise in the whole world. Perhaps temporarily, but this will make the market rise.
Activity: 168
Hopefully the lawsuit will be passed.

Crypto legalization already happened in Belarus, i am pretty sure Russian officials pay a lot attention on it.

By the way first Russian crypto exchange office opened in Moscow a month ago!
Pages:
Jump to: